Secrets Thread?

Secrets Thread?
Spill out your innermost thoughts tonight...kinda want to stay up. Not feeling too well.

sometimes i bump threads from page 10

Emotionally abusing my gf who cheated on me

who did she cheat with? what did they do? did she cum?

she is clearly the one abusing you, you are just too beta to realize it

gf doesn't know that i've flashed women before. caught once. years ago

you m/f?

man

flashed your dick? what do u mean by "caught"?

dick yea, caught meaning meaning lady called cops and ticket, indecent exposure

ok, i see

I'm thinking about moving to another city just to track down and rape an old acquaintance.

get the urge to do that more a lot, but dont because jail.

The abuse is mutual. OP just leave her.

lol you should probably practice a few times beforehand by stalking/raping other women

I'm a pedo and i'm super aggressive, takes alot of tricks to hide stuff from my GF

What do you mean by super aggressive?
What stuff are you into?

you have much bigger/many more people to worry about than just your gf finding out.

Girls preferrable 9-12 also big on the zoo/beast
I know, she is just the immediate concern

I already stalk a couple girls. I feel like I might only get one chance at rape and don't want to waste it.

also used to fuck a few hookers, feel bad i lost their numbers

what do you mean by stalk? online? or in person? window peep?

I've developed intense feelings for a friend/colleague but I've been really overthinking things. She's very smart, the absolute cutest, and I love her to death, but it would put me in a major bout of sadness if I were to ruin things by being stupid.

but at the same time you dont want to botch her rape cause you dk wtf youre doing

she is a woman and will inherently fuck it up, they can't even get raped properly.

bumpps

I'm game...

Been married nearly 10 years, and wife cannot keep up with me in sex it has stamina equal to mine. Incredibly frustrating, so throughout the years I've been Fucking woman to satiate this high desire for pussy. So much so, I have a woman that prefers me to cum in her ass only on Tuesday's and fridays, a redhead that prefers me to cum in her face after titty Fucking her, a brunette that is a bit psycho but enjoys me choking the hell out of her while I fuck her senselessly. Another months ago that enjoys giving head and Fucking in parking lots, especially where other people can watch if they happen to catch us.

Life's great lol.

Pic related to parking lot hottie

Bump

In person for now. Mostly just practicing following them around in public or trying to see how long I can remain unnoticed by them. Trying to get a feel for the hunt I suppose.

I have tried window peeping in the past but it is not something I do often. I get to worried about being seen by someone and caught.

been with my gf about 4 years and might have to go the same way. i feel it's pretty common. girls get comfortable and stop fucking as much. how do you go about not getting caught?

Did anyone ever watch in the parking lot and masturbate?

I've purchased bottles of pee, and other fetish items (dirty panties, tortillas used as insoles for a week, etc) from girls online.

i see, I window peeped a few times but never really got any payoff

Got a new bf a few weeks ago and he's awesome. I'm a bit worried though- almost seems too good to be true.

the best part of my part-time mostly summer job is interacting with all the lolis. getting paid cash under the table makes it even better

How big is his dick?

where and how do you meet these women if you're so much older then them and married

he probably has aids, your intuition serves you well

What kind of interaction?

No. That's....a Fucking weird question.

A couple women watched and asked me to fuck her harder. So I had the car rocking and they see to enjoy it as much as the girl I was folding in half.

Fingered a fourteen year old boy's ass until he came. He won't stop coming to my house now.

Regular. No complaints.
Sure hope not!

>That's....a Fucking weird question.

I'm guessing you haven't been on Sup Forums long. Welcome new friend.

like no touching of his pennis?

i cheated with my friends gf an now I'm pretty sure he's out to kill me and i live in constant fear

Easy man, you gotta be able to talk and understand who just wants to fuck and have fun. Keep in mind who's friends with who, who talk to whomever.

I throw out little subtle hints here and there, gauge their response and move o mm paitently. I do make it clear I'm married and I just want to fuck her senseless and talk big game. I can eat a pussy like it's my last meal on earth.

Guess it's how I go about it man.

casual customer service talking, saying hi, asking how their day is going, etc. Bonus points for cuteness.

>That's....a Fucking weird question

It's weird to think that it's a weird question considering where you are.

He touched it himself

I'm only 31 dude.

They're either old school friends, people I run into at work ( a public area ), or whenever I travel place to place.

what kind of subtle hints do you throw out? I meet many women at work and theres gotta be some that would be down with this arrangement

I'm familiar with Sup Forums lol.

Can a man have his own opinion ?

are you nervous he'll tell people

what makes it seem too good to be true? any actual warning signs?

I lost my virginity to a close friend but I can't tell anyone because we have a mutual friend who is both suicidal and in love with me.

Actually I am not

I don't plan on living past 20 at this point. I have nothing to lose, I trust no one, not even family. I have to watch my back constantly and worry about weak links. I've tied another noose today, and I'll be using it soon once I get things sorted out. I also fucking hate all of you, especially you, you fucking bitch.

so you're 16, and don't even know how much life sucks yet?

I have a big laugh, awesome sense of humor, sarcasm too.

Everyone has their own way of going about things. I use my sense of humor. It's hard to describe ....

If you cannot read body language, facial expressions, amongst other things you will fail miserably. Also had a decent body From working out regularly is s big plus too

well that's good then

Lol this is Sup Forums, no one here has sex at a normal healthy age like 16.

At least you guys have a future unlike me, amirite?? xD
Fucking cunt

You either will or you won't.

Life is obviously too hard for weak boys like you. Die or get tough.

It doesn't seem like he would say anything. Plus I have been hearing that his older brother forces him to suck his cock. He must like doing that sort of stuff. I was considering if I should risk fucking him.

I don't think so. I think this is an internal problem. Maybe I just really, really like him and don't want to get too hopeful.

Oh you're a fucking tough guy huh? Lmao. I wish some fucking maggot piece of shit like you had the balls to say that to me in person. I'd stab you in broad daylight. I'll dumb it down a bit for you, I'm either going to get whacked before I reach 20 years or an hero. I'm not a bitch like you, fucking goof.

Nice trips

Bump

I believe I'm the incarnation of an ancient being. It doesn't dominate my life but every once in a while it'll affect me in some strange yet profound way and just fuck with me and I can't tell anyone. I'll hear some bit of history or something and remember the place clearly and just can't talk about it.

well if the boy agrees to his bum getting fingered, thats somethin.
i'd actually be more nervous if that's how the family is. eventually they realize somethings weird, my bro fucks my mouth, friends fings my buh. i should tell someone

I was a closet crossdresser for like 4 years

Nothing feels real anymore. It all feels gray. No connections with real people just internet people. I don't feel I can share my problems with anyone. I always feel tense. I don't know what I want. Everything feels barren and it's all my fault. I want my heart to beat again. I don't know how much more I can take of this nothing.

You'll stab me..... that's it ?

People live through that warrior. Lol.

Try, I'll cut your throats and watch you bleed out in front of your loved ones.

I'll puncture your lungs and choke you until your pulse fades away and the life in you eyes goes out like a dying fire.

Or drowning someone is empowering too ya know !! Ever done that ? Good times, the flailing and kicking, sometimes they get out of the water for air but you gotta finish what you started or there will be hell to pay if they escape.

Is that what you meant by harming me lil ol' keyboard warrior ?

I lost my virginity to my half sister, and shes also the best sex ive ever had out of the 4 females i have had sex with.

Nah, that's anxiety dude. Get 10mg of easy setraline and go out to public places well dressed and talk to people.

You'll get the hang of it in time.

cut or uncut? how is the sex?

you're not alone there. sometimes that feeling doesn't go away.

I'd say you might be my new gf with that attitude, but she's asleep next to me.

Nah I'm 47 and 71.

I don't samefag.

Pics

There is this "kinda" school for "special " girls here. Girls from 11-18 or 19 go to it. One particular girl (not sure if she has downs but she sure looks it) is 15 and she lives not far from were I do. One night I saw one of my buddies, he is 37, sucking her tits though her bedroom window and I was so surprised i just stood there. She saw me but my buddy did not. I got from there so fast I swear I teleported. A couple days later I saw her at the bus stop waiting for the special school bus. And she kept stare at me for like half an hour until I got on my bus. Yesterday I went to her house to help her father with his pigs and she was there. She was walking around in a night gown with no underwear. Sitting on the back step and all her pussy was showing. I think I am going to stay far from her cause she seems like trouble.

I'd rather not creep her out this soon with a phone full of pictures of her sleeping

Lol buddy, youre a keyboard gangster. At the end of the day you'd be in a box. That's where you belong anyways you stupid fuck boy. You're lucky I don't know you. I'd fucking ruin you and your family's lives.

I am abusive towards over the counter meds already. I can't fall asleep without meds or go to work without pain meds. More would be worse.

I claimed somebody else's waifu. No shame.

Counseling would be best man. Meds are to help balance not cover internal pain.

But that's my opinion

You'll get help when you want it

Yep. I'm sure you would. Who takes you to school, mommy or daddy ?

You are experiencing dejá vu and that's actually a brain malfunction. Truth is, you are a bloody idiot, a gullible superstitious little shitstain. Does that help? All in your mind, bro. All in your tiny, confused mind.

Look up what a dejá vu is.

Fair enough.

There's this girl I know and she's so fucking hot and I've got the biggest for fucking crush on her but she likes this other guy, and I really think that rape is the only option for me to bone her

Good call.

I'd stay away and not associate myself with her directly. Seems like s time bomb is she so brazingly did it right outside her window

That's hot that she'd let him suck her tits.
Was he jerking off as well or just sucking them? How big were her tits?

lost it to an Asian at 15 at a science camp

Talk song Gauge it out man.

Be yourself and confidence helps too lol

Uncut, and we've only done hand and mouth stuff so far. He's a great kisser though!
Does she feel like she ruins everything / sabotages herself?

get of pain meds, you bloody fucking idiot. you are fucking upyour brain with both sleeping pills and pain relief meds. do you even understand what this does to your body? you should never EVER take sleeping pills for longer than maybe two weeks, if you really can't manage to fall asleep. pain killers are fucking with your hormone levels in your brain.

you are destroying your brain and you know that you do that, yet you come here to cry about how "nothing feels real anymore". well, no shit, Sherlock! I guess it's somehow connected with the strong medication you took for way too long! Who would have guessed?

get off the fucking meds and do sports, you whiny, dumb cunt.

has he given you head? do you like uncut cocks? is he big enough for you?

Thanks, I never thought of that, you've solved everything.

And the thing is, the guy I saw sucking on her tits is always talking about "oh man I never want anything to do with school girls." I saw him just a few minutes ago and in my mind I am like: look at this fucking lying whore.
I have no idea if he was jacking or nothing. I just saw him sucking her tits.

How was he even sucking them, like was she hanging them out for him?