Do you guys also have lots of ear wax. pic related, me every day

do you guys also have lots of ear wax. pic related, me every day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_candling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ya thats me. I cant use earbuds because of it.

you arent alone, I'd even say I have more on a daily basis.

I have almost none
Although, I read somewhere that q-tips just push it in deeper. My hearings been getting worse, so I might look into that

Wow I don't produce anywhere near as much. Love to let it build up over about 2 weeks then i clean em out. Almost feels orgasmic. But maybe my ear canals are way sensitive?
Oh except if I get an ear infection, kinda happens in my left ear once a year or so. Builds up a wet slimy yellow gunk thats real nasty. Smells amazing, like something straight outta Satan's ass

How does yours smell OP, if you're producing so much maybe you got an infection?

>q-tips for earwax
user, this is how you make an unpleasant thing worse. Get a shower head with a hose and a high pressure setting (not too high though) and occasionally spray out your ears. You can also use those little blue rubber sprayers. First time I did it I got a chunk a bit bigger than an m&m out of there but since then it's been very minor bits that come right out when sprayed.

ear candles, use them

>me every day

dude thats impacted earwax that's been in there weeks, it doesn't turn that color overnight

get it flushed out by the doctor, don't stick anything in your ears for a few weeks, and see if it comes back.

Get an OTC dropper that breaks the cerumen up. Some people will hit the drum with a q tip and that’s major regret. Dropper to remove it, flush ear and let dry. Safer in the long run. If wax production is too high inside your ear there are medication options to lower production but I think that’s a pussy move.

i need to get my ears cleaned out every couple months. shits awful sometimes. cant wake up hearing shit. my ear canals are at 90 degrees so shit gets piled up like crazy, i smoke, and sleep on my side.

> i picked out more wax out of my ear today than op post

ear wax is dead skin from inside the ear. If your body producess a lot, it's because your skin isn't that healthy. You can't use a lotion in the ear but it helps if you put some olive oil daily outside your inner ear

wow, i used to do this and this shit all over it

Also this. The q too tends to impact it. Earwax is secreted as a slightly milky clearish substance that turns dark when exposed to air with time. If it’s really dark thats old wax.

how the hell is this supposed to help?

dumbass

see

wouldn't that hurt???

that's not true.

I hate to break it to you, but someone has been cumming in your ear.

>alternative and pseudo medicine

aka unproven garbage

another question is it healthy if i eat it.

Spraying? Nope, actually feels amazing if you've got your pressure right.

If you mean the giant lump, that's precisely why I started spraying my ears out.

just seems like it would really hurt your ear drums, and maybe make ear infection or trapped water?

use hydrogen peroxide, it will foam all that shit out of there quick.

Damn, I wish mine was like that. I fucking live cleaning my ears and it's such a let down when I try to clean them and nothing comes out.

blast it with piss

Only if the pressure is too high. This is straight up what these little things are for. I use a good shower head on a massage function with warm water. I've never had to deal with trapped water in a serious sense. Dries out on it's own, just let the water drain by holding your head sideways for a bit to drain (you'll feel it) before moving to the other ear. It works great for me.

The only major thing is if your ears are full of impacted wax it might hurt anyways even at low pressures courtesy of your ear canal being a bit inflamed or otherwise sensitive. If it hurts and nothing comes out you probably need to see your doctor and have them deal with it removing the build-up their way.

Also as other anons said your skin's probably not that healthy, maybe work on your diet or bathe ,more regularly.

And that doctor if you normally got wax on your q-tips before you stopped. When you spray it out good for the first time you should see a lot of wax coming out, especially if it's like OP's pic. If you use a shower head and want to catch it to make sure just nab a drain strainer.

I actually got my right ear cleaned of impact wax a few days ago. Fuckin crazy they jammed my ear full of peroxide and a whole black pebble about a centimeter and a half came out

The suction from the air and the sticky wax can actually pop your drum, should use baby oil or alcohol water solution before to losen/soften it up

Dead skin is just one of the components of ear wax it also is made up of hair and gland secretions

Everyday? Are neet? Do you shower? Wash your fucking ears with soap. Wtf is wrong with you?

Use this whit semi hot water just squirt it in (dont force it) use drips of olive oil if nothing comes out

>post result

> I got a chunk a bit bigger than an m&m out of there

That was a piece of your brain, user.