Black cop

>black cop
AMA.

have you ever shot someone

No but had to pull my gun on several people.

How many druggies do you see a week?

weirdest/most dangerous encounter?

How does being a black cop differ from being a white cop?

Crime revolves around drugs. You see drugs and other more serious drugs are frequently involved.
Young male involved in prostitution.
Stereotypes. Black public hating you and claiming they care but doing nothing. Dangerous is unknown. Domestic violence is always dangerous.
Justifying your existence and proving you are on side with everyone else.

Have you ever shot yourself?

Can't argue with that, my whole philosophy is if I'm shown decency and respect I will show it in turn

Never. But shooting yourself isn't uncommon among police. You become so used to having a gun that some people become too relaxed and get lazy. Negligent discharge is a real fear.

It is probably the most divided we have been as a country for a long time. I respect everyone I meet. I wish more people did the same.

what kind of car do you drive?

Rotates heavily. Chevy caprice new models if you are lucky. Old faithful crow vicks. And we are faxing out to suvs as the utility the offer are unparalleled. Doesn't make a huge difference as long as they are reliable and run. Unmarked is a different story.

Lots of typos but yeah we are moving away from cars and going to suvs. I used to worry about what car I drove, but I realized it doesn't really matter as long as it was reliable.

You would be surprised. I'd say crimes involving drugs would be a huge percent per week, maybe 60% of serious calls. I don't give a fuck about people using drugs as long as kids are not involved. I cut massive breaks to those who are into drugs but don't distribute.

Any other questions? Ask away.

do other cops judge you on how you treat black suspects, and it actually affects how you treat them?

I mean, another non black cop sees you approach a black suspect: so you modify how you treat, maybe more hardass, or you want to give innocent kid a break, but because he sees black cop, he reacts differently, and you see white cops checking out how you are reacting, and therefore you act harder, and then you become the very stereotype of black cop putting out for the white cop (modified NWA, ftp lyric).

thats why you should have a black partner, imo

Do white cops really eat donuts all day?

Absolutely other cops judge me. More when I waa first starting out. They judge me on this. I don't modify how I treat anyone bases on their skin tone. I have female/male every race you could imagine partners. I do what's right regardless of them.

Nice dubs. Many cops do eat donuts but it's more about the coffee. Most places that have good donuts have better coffee.

Are you one of those angry black police chiefs on tv that always shout and shit?

Got any mean ass cop jokes to share?

Old LAPD humor:
The old motto on LAPD cop car door was:
"To Protect and to Serve"

New LAPD cop car door motto:
"We Treat You Like a King"

why are you lying on the internet? post pic of hand with Timestamp for proof

one more thing, I always see this in movies- have you ever encountered a crime happening while you were off shift and went in pursuit anyways? is that even legal?

Nah, "he's too old for this shit"
and
"he's gonna retire tomorrow, anyways, this is his last day"

wait it legit says that or you're goofing? was a bit hard for me to discern lol

>public sanitation
Yes I have witnessed a crime happening while I'm off. I'm off, and my primary duty is to protect my family and me. So if that crime for instance is a guy stealing a 6 pack of bud, he's getting away with it.

its a joke:
"We Treat You Like a King (Rodney)"

lol I got that part.. I just wasn't sure if it really said that. I know who Rodney King is. I kekt. I should've known they would never get away with that. I am retarded

the best was a real thing>
Pre-Rampart..

this is real, but it is pre-internet, so almost impossible to find...

In the late 80's, the LAPD put up recruiting billboards around LA.

It was a group of steroid pump cops, wearing black tactical fingerless gloves, and 'flexing' biceps and staring at camera and smiling (one of them had a visible viking tattoo).

the logo atop the billboard said"
"Join Our Gang"

the public went apeshit over this billboard, and they were quickly pulled. I have been looking for a high quality pic of this for a long long time, to no avail.

This is 100% true

Nice dubs. Exclusive police originations are remarkay similar to gangs actually.

Do you have to shoot yourself?

Do you take a knee to protest cops when they play the anthem?

Wuz you kangs n shit?

Not yet.
No. Protesting the national anthem is the most retsted thing I've ever heard of. Don't get me started. What does it have to do with cops?

Do black people have a natural fear of midgets?

>What does it have to do with cops?
Kapernick says all cops are racist. Kill cops. Disrespects flag of country which had nothing to do with cops. It makes compete sense, he is so oppressed as well as other nfl players (if black).

I have one of these original posters, personally acquired by me, when I saw artist Robbie Conal and crew pasting these in Hollywood at about 3AM. needless to say mine has lots of target practice,

I can't speak for all black people, but midgets don't bother me.
He should stop playing a kid's game for a living and kill himself.
Hmm.

>Kapernick says
fuck you, honkey ass cracker..

YOU do NOT get to redefine what this is all about....

(is the breitbart chat forum down for maintenance or something?)

>Hmm.
Yup, exact quote from Police Chief Darryl Gates, who set the example for Rampart back in the day. universally hated, and we do recognize his generation is gone, thank buddah

Do you just want to slap some black people for being so niggerdly?

Do black lives matter?

that word does not mean what you think it means, faggot.

obviously not, white boi

Dubs again.
YES. But I want to slap every nigger, regardless of race.
Cliche yes, but every life matters.
Yes it does.

How often do you go to the range and practice your draw time? What do you carry?

What’s your opinion about cannabis users?

I'm an Asian driving instructor. Join me and my sidekick Amish computer programmer. Together we can destroy stereotypes.

>I'm an Asian driving instructor .... Together we can destroy stereotypes.

does that mean your sisters need to 'unlearn' their piano and violin lessons? and your mother will be proud you decided not to be a doctor?

thats some meta shit, chink

I'm a crippled dance instructor, can I join?

nah,we good....

Draw practiced every day. Go to the range once a week but I am not typical. Draw time depends on when/how I carry, but it is fast. Carry a full sized glock 45 on duty. Hk p30sk off or some type of sig.
If you aren't hurting anyone or aren't being reckless you won't get shit from me. Period.
(You)

Hey guys I'm Vladimir Putin, ask me anything.

what gun/ammo you carry?

Have you yourself found that black suspects are more or less violent than other races. This includes verbally and resisting arrest?

I know it seems unlikely, but there are
Glock 21 federal on. Same off or 9mm federal hst off. P30sk is my main off duty. The new sig 9mm single stack is one I have my eye on for a bad up/deep concealment option. Glock has a stranglehold on police firearms in America. Having a round that reliably expands and doesn't over penetrate is incredibly important.
I've found that race isn't a very good indicator. Women of all races however are more willing to do all of the above for various reasons.

Have you ever tried to catch the niggers who stole my bike?

Forgive the retarded replies. It's late and I'm tired.
We found your bike. However your mom actually told us she took it from you because you wouldn't finish your tendies.

HSTs are god tier, i load my ccw with 147gr. why not get a g26 for backup/something that takes same mags as the 21?

More dubs. Agreed 147 is the truth. The benefit of the hst is they are excellent regardless or barrel length. This is something many don't take into consideration when ccw. I prefer da/sa for ccw for far too many reasons to list, for instance riding the hammer when holstering. G26 would not be the same as a 21 because of caliber. The g21 is the only glock I trust because of my training. It is overbuilt. But we all have our preferences. What guns do you ccw?

i have a XDS 9mm 3.3". I really like it.

>can’t speak for all black people

oh come on yes you can

Solid choice.
I wish I could, as that would make everything so much easier believe me.

when you arrest blacks do they call you a nigger

do you consider yourself part of a gang?

Fuck now I'm curious about what crime have you witnessed but maybe that's asking for too much information.
Good thread btw.

I've been called a nigger by every race. They are more likely to not even realise I'm black. They just see the uniform. They just see a cop. But if they realise I'm black and want to talk shit, it goes from uncle Tom to racist cracker.
If I had a gun to my head I'd say it's more like a gang then not. But it has to do with society, and how divided we are now.
Thanks dubs man. I've witnessed mostly stupid theft and lots of drug use while I'm off. Serious things I will intervene. But I don't have an army behind me knowing exactly where I am when I'm off, so I don't care if it is stupid. I hope that makes sense. Personal use of drugs doesn't really bother me at all. I've stopped serious violent crimes, but I would have done the same whether I was a cop or not. Also if I have friends or family with me I am far more likely to just fade into the background and continue on with my day. The more you look for something is the more you find it.