Extreme WWYD, fucked up shit, no restrictions

Extreme WWYD, fucked up shit, no restrictions

give me a better pic

maddy be brutal

i would start chocking her, as she is gasping for air smack her face, make her beg
keep one hand on her neck and break her bra apart exposing her slutty breasts
more?

yeah keep going

would like to see her getting fucked bound in a fucking-machine wearing a catsuit

i wanna see her get gangraped over several days by tons on black guys

Anyone want to fuck up this cocktease?

MOAR/SAUCE

thats nice man, what do they do with her afterwards?

Little sister

Yeah. So fucking hot. Maybe she gets pregnant with a black baby!!

Kiss on the cheek

Get bench, make her get on all 4's on it, get a car jack to lift her up and use duck tape to strap a vibrator to her pussy. Give her some X. Slap some nipple clamps on and move her toward the front door. Adjust jack so that her ass is door height. Whisper softly in her ear: "i'm going in dry"
Then go inside the house and close the door, pushing the doorhandle into her pussy. Doublecheck and line her up, then repeat said process with more force until I'm slamming the door hard as fuck and she's bleeding. As she starts to drift unconscious, take a saw, cut the door in half so the bottom is still here. Close it, bringing the handle inside her cunt, then assfuck her until she's unconscious. Nut on her face, then in put a sign on the street promising free anal for 10 bucks. Collect cash for 2 days.

Wait for a hot day, park dark mercedes in the driveway and turn it on for 30 minutes in park, give her welding gloves, force her at gunpoint to fuck the hood ornament and watch the heat off the hood chap her ass.

start pulling hard on her nipples to the point where she is crying. everytime she complains smack her on her face so she learns her place
continue to tit fuck her and my other hand start moving into her pussy

yes please

What would you do to her?

push her head down and stick her ass up while crushing her glasses into her face
make a hole straight into her asshole and ram my cock into her and hold her down as she is screaming and wincing

Wwyd fellas

I think she deserves worse than that

anyone else got something for her?

Tape her mouth shut and her fingers together. Put her in a cat costume that looks extremely tight with holes for her ass and cunt. Seal the mask to stop sound but put a GoPro in there. Put a brace between her knees, cat paws on her hands, and a collar around her neck. Lead her to a furry convention, find a yiffing room, announce loudly that 'it's ok girl, you can mate in here" then take a nail gun and stake the collar to the floor. Announce that she'll struggle like a cat but it's all acting and all things are fine. Leave. Come back hours later. Take her home, enjoy GoPro footage while she's in the shower crying.

can't see much in that pic

Take tweezers, pluck her eyebrows.. one at a time.... down to half their size.

wwyd to my gf?

Nice

Teenage slut Monique

wwyd

More Monique

would tie her to that tree and cum all over her then leave her there for the wildlife to go on with her

She could definitely get absolutely gagged and ass fucked and choked out until i came in her esophagus

I'd fuck her bent over that tree until she was splintered and bloody. cum on her feet and leave her bleeding and sticky

tits?

get a piano wire, get a chastity belt with built in vibrator and anal plug. Put her on her knees. Tie her hands behind her back. Wrap piano wire around anal plug and vibrator and then her nose ring. Make it so she has to bend over forward just slightly. Turn on vibrator and anal plug. Sit across the room with some tea and watch TV while she squirms and writhes but tries her damnedest not her rip her nose ring out while orgasming constantly. Wait til she's half unconscious and between orgasms, cut piano wire while her eyes are closed, kick vibrators to max and shove her backwards. Watch her scream in terror and orgasm at the same time. Laugh over and piss on her chest.

Wwyd i have more

anyone?

Gangrape her on facebook livestream for all her family and friends.
Wwyd to this teen Kasia?

Which sister and wwyd

Be brutal

Nice!

Wwyd to this teasing teenage ebony whore?

sexy

she could use her hands tied and stretched far behind her back as i bent her over for intense first time intense gaping anal

Affix two 10 inch dildos to a table on the long edge. Put a harness in the ceiling that she can sit in that sits at the table's height. Make her mount them, sitting down and taking one in her ass and one in her cunt almost to the hilt. Attach a motor to the harness that lifts and drops it repeatedly. Let her sit in that for 20 minutes, repeatedly fucking herself. Walk up after things are lubed up. Wear a thick condom with lots of lube. Stick it in her cunt with the other dildo. Tripod that bitch until I'm ready to bust a nut. Get up on table and nut in her face. Repeat this process til I'm bored with her body, then turn her around and repeat it on her ass.

would let her kneel and beg to get facefucked. Would then use her and stop after some seconds and ask her, if she wants to get used harder. She would have to reply "Yes, master use me harder and teach my to be a mindless whore". Would repeat so and get rougher and rougher on her until she's nothing more then a fuckdoll.

This is a girl who is literally perfect to turn into a cumdumpster. I would throatfuck her until that pretty little mouth begged me to stop, and then I would fuck her in the ass with no lube while I pulled on her ponytail so hard her neck hurt. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...I'm the first of many in line. My whole squad wants a piece and we snatched her off the street after her little date with her boyfriend. So now she's tied up and about to have a few guys sample all three holes. And I want every guy to nut in her too - if she has a son, I want him to know he's just the bastard child of a whore who let a whole basketball team run through her. If it's a daughter, we'll wait and then turn her out too. Regardless, we finna gangbang her while she's pregnant.

Grope her roughly before ripping off the bikini, bending her over and shoving her face into the mirror so she can watch herself get fucked then filled up with a huge load.

girlfriend on left??

id turn around fast as fuck

Don't hold back

Continue be brutal

Sisters

Ask her how her day was

Pull her shirt up, because excessive cleavage is unnecessary

Probably change her into some regular undergarments, then put a nice oversized hoodie on her.

I'd help her with her posture, and get her into matching clothes. Red Belt, Black Dress, Silver Shoes, Brown Purse... Ew

Probably take her to a nice cookout by the lake, and drink a few beers.

I'd let her know that the path to fitness isn't through starving yourself, but through hard work and exercise. Her ribs are more defined than her abs.

I'd take her nose ring out, and have her wipe away her make-up. It's obvious she has self perception issues.

I'd put a nice little black dress on her, and take her out to like Red Lobster. A little formal, but not too crazy.

I'd stroke her pussy.

wait more!!

more

Dress her up like a clown. Dress myself in a magician outfit. Offer my services to a local college football captain. Give her some molly before leaving. Do shitty magic trick for them and watch her act goofy. Proceed to let them fuck the shit out of her. Film it all. Send a USB to her and blackmail the shit out of her, doing this at different events around the local area and filming it every time. Compile highlights. Send the USB of highlights to her family, church leaders, and workplace anyway. Tell her she has no one and nothing left but to be a whore or live with me. Stockholm syndrome complete.

hnnng

Wwyd to Rebecca

Continue

I'd smack that bottle out of her hands. A real lady only drinks Wine or Spirits

Change her into a better dress. That one is extremely tacky.

I'd definitely take Right on a book date. She looks like the girl who could enjoy it.

She needs to go back to her father right this instant! I can't believe they let her go out wearing that...

Nice ass. I'd invite some friends to take turns filling it with jizz until she's farting cum for days.

Teen whore Brianna loves showing off her body

> Top shelf shitpost.
> affixes gold star to man card.

kik?

looks like she loves bbc

wwyd??

I bet she does