My friend

bump

Hold the fuck out her hand

wwyd?

suck on her tits obviously

kik?

more

anyone

Anyone got any cute Asian girls they know? Preferably younger, and with an interesting setting/background. Will reply.

wwyd

Wwyd

same girl

wwyd

Same girl

wwyd

More of same

wwyd

No takers? No one recognizes this girl from Texas?

wwyd

WWYD to my friend?

RFR

i'd pound her pussy from behind while i spank her ass. moar please, also, wwyd to my gf?

Same girl

wwyd

I'm in a foul mood, to be quite honest.

I would shackle her facing the wall with that mirror so she could see me as I take off my belt and whip her with it. EVen when she closes her eyes she will hear the leather whizzing in the air before it strikes. I want her to see the slight aerosol of blood and sweat rise off her skin with each new welt.

Then I fuck her. I start with her pussy and jam my thumbs into her ass to pry it apart, spitting into it and kneading it more & more open. When she resists physically, I slap her ass hard or bounce her head against the mirror. Then I start in on her ass, leaving one thumb in her anus as I stretch and plough her, and the other hand grabbing a handful of her hair to keep her fixed in position.

I cum in her ass, and leave her on the wall, hanging by her arms.

yeah, I would be sure to have her home by eight so she can get to bed on time for school.

nice

Gf wwyd?

I would realize that this is Ashley from Houston and back away quickly

I like her tits by the way. Some would say they are not her greatest feature, but they look like they could stand quite a bit of play.

wwyd to GF on left??

Easy. In that exact dress, I would have her wear a remote-control vibe in her pussy and another wired as a butt plug. She walks around the faire and I buzz her whenever someone tries to talk to her.

All the while, I am slowly letting a few stray, seedy looking males in on the secret. Eventually we all converge upon her and they get turns fucking her in the back of my van.

Then she and I get a hot tub and laugh a lot.

deport

karate chop that ass crack

remove those stupid nip piercings

wwyd to my ex??

Kiss her gently and tell her what a cuck her ex is

you sure got me with that post!

wwyd?

Big Chill