>Domesticated Animals
>Villains of Circumstance
>The Evil Has Landed
>Hideaway
>Head Like a Haunted House
>Feet Don't Fail Me
>Fortress

>The way you used to do

Found it pretty hard to rank, every song is so good. TWYUTD is weakest by far.

Agree, I'm not overly crazy about Hideaway though.

What's the problem with it? I loved it

I found it to be very hit or miss.

I like it, but it's only above the way you used to do for me I guess, I dunno.

OP here, im a fucking idiot i forgot unreborn again somehow. One of the best songs on the album, i'd fit it right between Domesticated and Villains

Why did you rate fortress so low? It's maybe my fav on the album

same here, another user said it was the lyrics that really dragged the song down

I really love domesticated animals.
I still prefer ...like clockwork but I'm not disappointed thankfully.

I love fortress, don't think it was bad. Just the others were better

Villains of Circumstance
Domesticated Animals
Fortress
Feel Don't Fail Me
Head Like a Haunted House
The Evil Has Landed
Un-Reborn Again
Hideaway
The Way You Used to Do

This was really hard to rank.

The lyrics to me sound like they're about his kids and they remind me of my niece.

Un-reborn again is amazing. I think Villains is better than LC, Ronson almost ruined this album though, the drums are so drum machine-y sounding. He needs to stay far the fuck away from queens. But judging by how good this album is, I feel like the next album will be GOAT as long as ronson stays out

it was def written for his daughter.

Also, why unreborn so low?

Why does this board hate Evil has Landed so much, fuck I couldn't get that song out of my head for days after I heard it. Top tier qotsa

Like I said, it was super hard to rank. I love Un-Reborn, in fact I think I'd switch it with Haunted House now.

I was thinking the same thing, that riff is infectious.

Plus I just love the lyrics "Close... Come Close"

Just because it's low in people's rankings doesn't mean it's bad, it's just the whole album is pretty damn great. I'm going to see them in September. I can't wait.

Lucky, the one time they don't come to Portland is for their best album since SFTD

I noticed that. Drums sound too.. Clean or flat. And that's a real shame because this band has an extremely taleneted drummer.

>Un-Reborn Again

Easily my favourite on the album.

>those screams at the end of Domesticated Animals

Why the fuck doesn't Mikey sing Millionaire live?

Yeah, I can't believe they have jon fucking theodore and they gimp him like this

Hated the first part of Domesticated animals, but as soon as the bass came in, it started scratching me all the right places.

Seriously they need to give him more free reign, i hope they're easing him into it with this album

I feel like Evil Has Landed doesn't get enough credit. Probably my favorite still.. Villains of Circumstance is amazing too though.

The biggest revelation of this album is that Josh found his voice.

I've never heard him fucking SING like this. He sounds amazing all over this record. His croons have never been stronger and his falsetto is also way better.

These song titles make Josh sound like a fucking thirteen year old.
I hope he gets cancer.