What are some good ways to fuck with someones house??

What are some good ways to fuck with someones house??

i had my rims stolen about a month ago and almost straight away found the guy who had stolen them with them on his car outside his house. I went through the prosses with the police but they wont do shit about it. they were worth about 1500usd and had good tread on them how do i get back at this man

shit on his lawn

Why would you spend $1500 on rims?

take off the rims and throw them through his windows during the night

i bought the car with them already on it.

Toss a molotov through their window

Just steal them back

Go at night, reclaim tires, on the way out make sure to set his car on fire while on blocks

i was waiting for the cops to check for fingerprints on the jacks he left behind before i did anything encase they could get them back for me but since then i think he has sold the car he had them on

Take rims back, and leave the car on ice blocks.

Burn his house down you fucking pussy.

If you're ok with losing them, take a breaker bar to the nuts on the front and just loosen them like 5% so they come off on the highway. Or cut his brake lines

are you sure he stole them, i mean he could have bought the same rim set

Take them back?

Why fuck with his house dumbass?

Tell him to give the rims back and if he doesnt want to, you beat the living shit out of him. If you are not capable of doing that, then you gotta take this loss and move on with your life

Srsly, just throw a Molotov through his window.
Gas+Styrofoam in a bottle with a rag in teh top.
Arson is INCREDIBLY difficult to investigate, wipe your prints off the bottle just in case. Done and Done.

he has hidden or sold the car, the cunt pushed my car off the blocks and left it on the ground for me to try jack back up so i think i might brake a few of his windows or something but dont want to do anything too risky

Rape his wife/gf and set his house on fire bitch

yea i had 3 different brands of tires on mine and he had all the same tires, also the cops kept telling me he had a really bad criminal record

fake news. why would a guy who owns a house steal rims?

it looked like a state house so i doubt he owns it

If you already went to the cops you can't do anything overt. At best you can put nails in his tires, maybe send a baseball through his window but not much. You have a motive, and the police already know it.

is there anyway i could find out his name or any more about him? all i know is his address
also this is the car i bought them on

Search his mail.

you can rent a house

after the police confronted him about the wheels they seemed to think he was a cunt and on more then 1 occasion told me he had a bad criminal record and so i dont think they would look too deeply into anything happening to his house unless i go as far as burning it down

Let me get this straight, you know where the guy lives who's responsible for stealing your shit, and to add insult to injury he's riding his car around with YOUR rims and you haven't beat his ass yet? Pathetic
If dubs you gotta tp his house
>

What's the address? if its in mass ill fuck with him. legally of course bcause i just got unbanned

im not that big of guy. im sure the kind of person to steal rims after 1am on a Tuesday night isnt the type of guy i could beat up

its in new zealand but thanks for the offer

>obligatory kiwi comment

the plates on his car didnt match the car so it could have also been stolen or he just had his wheel stealing plates on

Sign him up for a cheap ass travel rent a room. Do on multiple sites to double book. Be sure to add things like the indoor hot-tub.

There are tons of ways, if you have to ask Sup Forums of all places then you're probably not going to do it right. Also depends on whether you want to hurt people or just mess with them. Good luck amateur

Steal your rims back????

Where in NZ dude, coromandel here

First off, beat the living fuck out of him or his family. If you're too pussy to do that, then fuck with the circuit breakers and gas/water lines. Set things on fire, vandalize things, break windows and fuck his car up.

christchurch
circuit brakers will be inside but i could do water and i have been thinking about smashing a window or burning his bins or some shit like that

Just after dark turn water hose on and place on side of building... Or if basement....

Get inside then? For fucks sake are you retarded? Smash a window, kick a door in, or if you're too scared then take a sawzall and cut a hole in the door LOL. Mask and gloves and you're all set. Just hope he doesn't have a good alarm system

i doubt he would have any security im more scared of a gun or baseball bat
dont think there will be a basement but could do a hose through the cat flap

get inside just to flick off his circuit bakers??
he stole them on a Tuesday night so im guessing he doesnt have a job and just lives on taxpayer money so he will probably be home most of the time

Wear a vest, get a gun, bat, whatever the hell you want and put him in his place. Brute force or stealth works fine either way, If I were you I'd skip the tactical bullshit and just fuck this guy up. Doing subtle shit isn't all that better cuz he'll know why it's happening and you'll be knee deep in shit. I'm guessing he's welfare trash. He can't do shit to get revenge on you if he's on life support. Maybe you should skip town after lmao

Leave a note saying "I know who you are, where you live, where you work... and I know you have my rims. Consider this a fair warning. Return the rims or pay the price."

Wait a day or two, if nothing then fuck up his car beyond recognition. And every time he fixes his car or gets a new car, fuck it up again and again and again.

it could work but because i have already taken it to the cops a note would get me in the shit

He is going to go to the cops for having your stolen rims?

Also, how did he get them? Did he leave your car on bricks?

its not that easy to get guns here and i live with my parents so skipping town wouldn't work that great, i have just installed cameras incase he comes back after i do whatever im going to do

i went to the police about him having my rims and they talked to him and told me they believed me that they were mine and he was the type of guy to do that. if i leave notes the cops will know straight away its me if he reports it
he left it on 2 bricks and 2 car jacks but it had fallen off mostly. both the jacks were on there sides

Well it is up to you to react, it is obvious you have to fuck him up. Either confront him (higher risk of death/assbeating/arrested), or just fuck up his shit.

Or get some friends and bring a portable torque wrench, and steal them back in less than 5 minutes.

But I still stand by the fucking with him tactic from It is your choice, because you know the area/the guy better than we do. So go whichever route will fuck him up the most, or at the very least steal your shit back.

i had swapped the wheels onto my project car about a week before they got stolen this is how i found my car. i dont even live in a bad neighborhood its normally really good

Is that a 300z?

> take some plants killer and go make a swastika on his lawn
> key the word "thief" on his car
> shit in his mailbox
> hide fish in different places around his house out of animal reach, will stink
> plant nails halfway on his front porch
> swat him

Are you guys even trying? Everyone is like "hurr hurr be a man and kick his ass". Out of topic.

i would steal my shit back but i think he has already sold it or is hidding them at a mates house because i havent seen the car that had them on it for a while now. i was waiting to see if the police found any fingerprints but they took forever

yip manual but not turbo yet

Does the tire thief own the house or are you just victimizing the actual owner?

Ah, well just keep fucking up his car. You can try fucking with his house, but that puts you at more risk because you have to get much closer to where he is. I would just drive by, get out with a bat and beat up any and all of his vehicles. Drive by a few days later to see if he repaired/replaced his car(s). Repeat until he installs CCTV.

Unless you can locate the rims, there is no hope in getting them back.

>you can rent a house
Source?
>fake news

i think its a state owned house so if i vandalize it too bad its really just coming out of my pocket being a tax payer

I love that car, I really want one for a project car. Good luck with the build.

nice 300 i own a 1986 300

thanks iv just started top buy the stuff for a respray

thanks man but its not too nice yet, i have only had it a few months and its already eating up all my money. i wanted a z31 but couldn't find one anywhere

ill diffidently do the swastika idea

Seafood mix deep inside his bushes

make a molotov cocktail with fermented shrimp paste and fish sauce

Take a few car jacks and you can have friends help you take your rims back

Sugar in the gas tank pretty much all I can suggest if it's that bad between you two.

But really just fucking move man.

How much tread did the rims have?

I had just bought new tires for 2 of them for a wof so they all had good tead when he stole them, probaly dont have much anymore

He doesnt even live that close to me its about a 5-10 min drive to where he lives, it was just good luck that i was driving past and pulled over to check if they were mine

I don't know man, sugar in gas tank, and buy some cheap home security system with a crappy $40 computer home server. Record 24/7, put some signs up.

Best to just move somewhere without neighbors. People suck. Sorry that happened to you.

Cops here do nothing when you go to them, all they wanna do is pull up drivers driving around on their restricted license.

I would suggest going to the warehouse and buying some clothes, like a hoodie and some trackpants and some cheap shoes, also something to break shit with, like a sledgie or bat, write a really fucked up note saying you fucked with the wrong person, im going to take your life or something, on the night take a spare pair of clothes and park like a couple of streets over from his house, go fuck his shit up even if hes home. going fucking ape, smashing windows and start yelling at him if hes home, hardly anyone here has a gun, only mobsters or hunters.

once thats all over and done with, gap to your car and take your clothes and shit and burn them somewhere or put them in a clothing bin.

I can stand stealing here, because the cops do nothing. the only way i can justify doing something is if i catch them in the act and go and fuck them up.

>write a really fucked up note saying you fucked with the wrong person, im going to take your life or something
definitely don't leave a glaring piece of evidence like this

Have already set up 4 security cameras and all of my neigbours are good, they are all old people that we know well or familys that we also know well

You need to get receipts or any proof of ownership and then bring this man to court.

I dont think ill leave a note unless im not planing on doing anything he could go to the cops about or its going to be pretty easy for the cops to figure out it was me

You could assume that he's stolen before (taking into consideration the cops say he has a criminal record) from several different people, so he won't know who it is.

Could either do this, or get someone from a gang to do it, put you'll have to pay, and probably won't get any satisfaction out of it.

They came on a car i bought a few years ago and i have asled the previois oner but he doesnt have proof of buying them i also talked to the mag shop that sold them and they said the only way i can prove they are mine is by matching photos i had of the curbing but the cops couldent be fucked putting that much effort in and i didnt have hood photos of any curbing

>getting someone else to do it
Involving anyone else is a bad idea unless it is a family member. Because if you/they are caught, most people (including close friends ) will sing like a bird to save their own assholes.

Looks like AU.
What state you in? Could help out

>Watch his weekly schedule to figure out when he's not home
>Break in, ideally without making it obvious that someone broke in
>Ricin or cyanide in all drinks
>???
>Profit

>piss disc

Pee in a large plate wait for it to be frozen. During night time go slide the disc under his door.

Do you own ANY picture of your car with the rims showing? Maybe the ad it was purchased from? You could also ask your mechanic to vouch, assuming you had one you brought it to regularly.

You may need bring a lawsuit against this person yourself.

You just gave me a golden idea. Mix piss + sawdust together and then freeze it into a disc shape (preferably a mold for a frisbee). In colder weather, give it to some people to play with. As it ever so slowly melts, they will come to realize the error of their ways.

>yea i had 3 different brands of tires on mine
nigger detected

Get a sonic canon.
Direct it towards his house.
Seems to work in Cuba.

I'm interested if these kiwi guys are gonna do anything

It's old but it works, items to obtain batteries 4xAAA, 1 KG Baking flour, a light globe can't be new halogen style just regular with a pin base not screw type, 2litres of orange juice, a medium size plastic ground sheet.

1: Place all the items on the ground sheet directly outside of his front door.
2: start talking really loudly about all the random items out the front of his door
3: Stab him to death on seeing him

Edit: need stabbing item also I suggest a knife

OK here's what you do?

Does he have any vehicle outside?:
Buy muriatic acid from the hardware store (it's hydrochloric acid) and pour it all over their vehicle sometime between 2 and 3AM (people start driving to work around 3AM, but come back from bars around 1-2 so 2-3 is the least likely time to get noticed). If you want to really go all out, find some nitric acid (be really careful and don't breathe it at all) and pour about 1 part nitric acid to 3 parts muriatic/HCl on the car, it will DESTROY the metal. Bleach also will majorly corrode any steel parts if you're lazy but it won't touch aluminum or paint most likely.

No car outside?
Find some sulfuric acid drain cleaner from the hardware store and pour it all over anything organic (stuff that is or was once living) on their property, including wood siding or support columns for their house. Sulfuric acid is good at reacting with things like wood, paper, food, plants, etc

Need something quick that should be less likely to get caught?
Buy some roundup concentrate at a garden store, home depot, etc. Find/buy one of those pump pressurized sprayers, and make sure you dilute it but only enough to make it maximum strength so it kills everything quickly. Spray on nice looking plants if they have any first, if not just spray huge ugly patches into their lawn.

Don't ask why I had a question mark after the first sentence, dunno