Be working and living in Japan

>be working and living in Japan
>have a Japanese gf with awesome tits
>gf lives a few hours away
>a cute single mother wants to come over tonight to smash

What would you do?

I would tell the single mother to go away. Having sex with her while you have a gf is absolutely degenerate. Having pre-marital sex is bad enough without adding cheating to the mix.

top kek

You thing the destruction of society and the nuclear family unit is a joke? You think God is a joke?
Either underage b8 or jew. Either way, go away.

>single mother
Don't do it. She's single for a reason.

I ve seen enough hentai to know that if you fuck the single mother you are going to have a 3some with both. Go for it!

If course smash you idiot.
>be me. Lived in Japan for 10 of what should have been the best years for fucking young hotties of my life, but remained faithful for 9 of those years. All the pussy I never got to smash all those years bc 'mah morals'.
Strange pussy is best pussy.

if the gf is honestly wife material than don’t do it. if you can’t see yourself with her forever than enjoy the more experienced piece of ass. just use a rubber - she might be hunting for daddy-san.

only way you dont smash is if you're planning on having a real future with gf... is she gunna be your wife forever? if not fuck the mom

Stay hard!

Keep your gf, hiroshima.

Its A trap mate, she is checking if ull cheat

this.
a good relationship is worth more than one smash

do it, you wont get another chance like it

smash milf. then smash gf.

can't even quads. bad b8 m8

This is the best answer this thread will have.

go to the mothers house, if she knows where you live, she will, absolutely, come over one day when your with your gf

Idk OP, how crazy will a Japanese girl react if she finds out you are a cheating scum bag?

>what is imaginationland

>gf lives a few hours away

She isn't your GF unless you live in the same town, and you cum inside of her at least 3x a wek.

But user you dont know her she goes to a different school