I feel like such a noob when it comes to drugs...

I feel like such a noob when it comes to drugs. I just turned 13 so I was thinking about trying Dextromethorphan from delsym. I noticed that it's missing codeine but won't I get the trips mainly from the Dxm? What drink should I mix the delsym with, I have mello yello and grape fanta. The ingredients list says it just contains Dxm so what should I expect from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kys faggit

Enjoy ur ban mate

You are literally a child. Go watch shitty YouTube videos and yell autist things at your Xbox.

stay a noob, drugs suck...

do you want to be rich and have hot chicks riding your dick in 10 years or do you wanna be a bearded homeless hippie who knows everything about drugs?

but isn't it mainly the codeine that's addictive? I just have Dxm?

codeine is not an over-the-counter drug and is highly addictive...
nobody gets addicted to dxm because after they do it once they realize how fucking bad it sucks and never do it again

Hey guys, this stupid thread is getting way more attention than mine, if you help me identify the substance Ill send you free drugs >it looks "scaley" like cocaine
>it tastes sweet, kind of like the taste of chewing an adderall XR
>it doesnt have a strong recognizable smell, definetly a hint of chemical
>no effects that couldnt so far be called a placebo from dipping my finger and tasting it
>alittle bit numbing on the toung
>sizzles when heated, but takes a while to start
Ive done alot of drugs, this isnt meth, ketamine, or good cocaine. My guess is its heroin, but I really cant figure it out. I would do it and not even ask on here, but there is already too much alcohol in me to risk it being an opiate/opioid. Any ideas?

you can only get codeine from prescription cough medicine. You're still a kid so just put down the bottle and never bother starting, it's much better in the long run.

DXM is not a good drug to start with but if you are going to make sure it ONLY has DXM as an active ingredient. Most cough medicines that have DXM in it these days also have other ingredients that will kill you, make you brain dead, destroy your liver etc.

Codeine wont fuck him up, and in canada you can go to the pharmacy and ask for T2s, CWE them and get your fix. I do opiates occasionally (actually every spring when poppies grow) he wont get addicted from codeine, but I kind of hope he does

already checked just has DXM with extended release

depending on the dosage (I usually do around 300mg) its kinda like doing a little bit of weed, estasy, drunk, etc.
Its a psycedelic and a disassociative. More disassociative then psycedelic.

Ah, I'm not too knowledgeable on drugs so thanks

I was thinking about doing around 200-250mg for my first time just to see if I can handle the effects

300mg? what are you a fucking pussy? I did 1g and went to a school dance in highschool, no ragrets

seriously, when you're 25 do you want to be chilling in your nice pad having a hot blonde suck your dick every day? or do you want to be a fucking sandal wearing, xbox playing, fat, pimple faced Sup Forums addicted cuck who gets high all the time... stay in school if you want bitches... unless of course you're a fag then drugs are the way to go

wtf you talking about coach christian, drugs are the shit. If I stayed sober in highschool I would have failed, but instead i got straight As thanks to drugs. Go do a rail of fentanyl faggort

This is thread is pure aids and you shouid all feel bad. saged.

Dont do it. DXM fucked up my stomach
Youll regret it

I feel good actually cause im on drugs WEAK

should I mix it with a soda or should I just drink it raw for the most effect?

thats fine then.

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml

Take common dosage to start, get a feel for what your tolerance is. Do it once a month, you probably wont feel much desire to do it repeatedly unless you're fucked in the head. Drugs like these are exhausting.
You will start to get kinda blurry minded, you will feel disconnected so that you start walking funny, you'll lose some inhabitions, everything will feel kinda comfortable and fuzzy, you'll feel more emotional.
It also flushes all your seratonin in your brain so you need recovery time. Or your brain will try to shoot blanks essentially and you will get fucked up. So always take a time out after doing dxm.
Also, dont exercise. You wont feel like it, but i forget what exactly but it constricts your blood vessels or some shit so exercise is bad while high on dxm.
The following day or two you'll have a glow. Where you feel pretty happy but still disconnected. Kinda scary if you have to interact with like family or boss while still glowing.

i'll take the latter option, please

Ah shit, I already did

>I just turned 13
MODS

I am drunk enough to tell a drug story, reply me a drug and if ive done it (ive done everything apart from rare shit like ludes) Ill tell my best time

No, I am just not stupid, my ex used to abuse dxm all the time and she is kinda fucked up from it now.
I'm old enough to know I am not immortal and if you want to take drugs and still be an adult and not some fucking degenerate you do it responsibly.

Acid

You're going to want to ingest 48oz of Aleve Liquid Gels, along with some muddled Flinstones Gummy Vitamins

dude any retard can graduate hs... im talking about after hs... ive done more drugs than i'm proud to say... real fuckin drugs, not eating fentanyl patches like some dork... i'm probably a lot older than you and if i could go back i would have never touched any of it

doesn't matter, people just mix it with soda to drink it. Dosage is all that matters. It takes AWHILE to kick in.

just drive down to Tijuana and score some black tar... get a rig and have a bum show you how to slam it

Fucking blow some good ass herb with it and it switches from more dissociating to psychedelic. A gram plus 3 or 4 bong hits with no tolerance and grapefruit potentiation with a benadryl and you, will, be, flying. Like 5 grams of mushrooms bad. People who don't like it just did it wrong, but delsym is polistirex which is "twice as long half as strong".

Myristicin

bachelors comp sci
drugs are great

Lol nutmeg nigga? Malcom X tea sounds aweful.

Yeah you are stupid, smart people do drugs such as ACID
Actually, the last good time i had on drugs was acid, and it was a FUCKING GOOD TIME
>be me
>party with international students all summer
>saudi gives me his debit card to buy all the psychedelics I can cause he wants to try it
>buy an Oz of mush, strip of acid
>come back, split it 50/50 apart from the acid which I took 4 tabs of
>the other tab another saudi friend took it from my hand and put it under his tounge
>hes never done acid and has to see his sister in 2 hours
>ohfuck
>decide ill take a walk
>high as fuck
>go back to friends house
>take a nap for the party later that night
>friends wake me up high as fuck on coke, which started to ruin my vibes but i was chill
>people start to come
>party gets good
>criticalthinkingengaged
>2 japanese girls walk in
>have the confidence to talk to both of them at the same time
>get along with them real good, got one of them on each arm
>start to get them to drink

Dude. You're thirteen. Can't you just go out and get into a tickle-fight with your best friend who is definitely not gay? Get a BB gun, do a kick-flip on the 'ol plank? Why you gotta go right for the weird shit, user?

Also, Mods!

>33
>still hangs out on Sup Forums
you must have fucked up somewhere along the way

Exactly, just don't be a moron and stay the fuck away from hard drugs.
I.e. anything addictive that causes significant damage to the body or mind.
Most psychedelics do literally NO brain damage, except maybe RC's. Hell even dissociatives like K can be comsumed if olny in extreme moderation. DXM has been found to be mostly harmless if not a touch taxing on your liver.

I'm listening, Satan

Quit being a faggot and go fuck some chick. It'll be the last time you can legally penetrate something in your age range without facing a jail sentence and give you something to talk about the rest of your life instead of "remember that time I drank cough syrup like an autist.."

You have to be careful because heroin is being cut with fentanyl. I would suggest, if you have a little bundle, get an online test. They'll send you a small kit, you put drops into it, and whatever color it changes, is what it is.

I'm not a big fan of "found" drugs.

>saudi guy that did acid comes back from his sister
>guys wearing waaay different colorful clothes, definetly did acid
>on good vibes with this guy till
>suddenly police come
>i bring them to the closet and their english is so bad i actually get away with saying
Dont worry girls, its like hiroshima and nagasaki cause imma fuck the shit outta the japanese tonight
>police leave, proceed to hook up with both of them
>after they leave, smoke a j and chill
I love acid, before this experience I only did it by myself to learn and over come shit in my past, I definetly recommend dropping acid and sobering up before a party, you will be a charismatic king

Who said I didn't do acid? I love lsd, but peopllike you probably get sold nbmbs and lsa because you're a degenerate

nah actually its not hard to read erowid and make LSD if you have lab experience, sorry man im just drunk and taking out bipolar anger on random people on the internet

I dont know when everyone on this website became a 12 year old fuck stick, but delslym is the way to go for dxm. As others have mentioned this is not associated with codeine, but it isnt a bad trip. Ive been a psychedelic drug enthusiast for awhile, and this is where i started. Personally i did it a lot before i started buying acid and dmt and whatnot, and i miss it sometimes. Its like being drunk with a small dose of acid imo. I honestly did it way too much and don't mess with it anymore, anything like that is obviously going to have bad long term effects. I haven't been effected by it thus far, but who knows. One time won't hurt you, and from an old pro, take the whole bottle and try pills called corecedine c&c next time have fun

OP detected
dude its okay if you like to drink nyquil have at it

Yeah, everybody takes naps on acid. Back when I toured with the Dead, you'd pull into a parking lot, and the whole place was sound asleep.

hmm, btw, reading your story. You either didn't do acid or you just made the story up.
No one is that fucking aggressive and awesome while doing acid. You don't have the emotional fortitude to say something like "I'm fuck the shit outta the japanese tonight!" thats what drug and high people say.
Acid literally kills your ego..

>not hard to make LSD
ARE YOU CURRENTLY HIGH ON CRACK NIGGER?
Fuck, you need a full lab set up and heavily regulated precursor, and NO LSA or other common naturally occuring ergotomine alkaloids WILL NOT work.

Nah man it was acid, its true yes i am drunk but trust me, if you do enough and learn to work with it it is worth it. I microdosed for a while so that might of helped
your a dumbass, cause ergot akaloids can be extracted from an ergot culture you can grow just as easily as a mushroom culture

oh and also any "controlled chemical" required in the production of a substance that has been made since the 40s (you know, when chemistry was sooooo much more difficult than it is today) cant be made/acquired in a standard lab

Nah the other dudes right, thats lsa. Lsd does take some real chemical engineering to produce, thats why lsa is so prominent

Nyquil will fucking kill you. Doxylamine succinate or something like that. Its the sleeo aid part, but straight uo DXM is fine. Its a stereo isomer of a powerful opiate that has psychedelic dissociative properties and was developed by the US navy in 1952 to stop the so called "hillbilly heroin" epidemic which was people drinking codeine syrup to get high. I know the chemistry and history son. Its called reading and I wouldn't expect you to do it on the regular except to figure out that HRT you've been so desperately wanting.

no, cause ive extracted LSA from morning glories and its a totally different high than LSD. Ive done alot of acid bro

also if you think LSA is being sold on the streets more than LSD you clearly either dont do drugs or too many drugs

>reads one article before posting how knowledgeable you are
Congrats on using google m8

Sure, you just throw a little shit around, and badda-bing, you got acid. Thats why everybody does it.

Lool ditto tho

yeah, since the 1911 was made in 1911. Obviously anyone can make a 1911 in there garage mirite.
No, that guy is right, acid is incredibly hard to make and hard to find. A lot of stuff that people think is acid thats consumed today is either LSA or RCs.
From the way you are talking about acid though, its obvious you didn't take it.

>I've extracted LSA
>morning glories

its past your bedtime, go to bed user.

Research chemicals are sold online legally. Point me in yhe direction of lsd sold just as easily?
>inb4 tor
Now tell me kids these days are turning to complicated chemistry for their drugs and how lsa is both easily unobtainable and obsolete. I know its hard to accept that youve probably never taken real lsd in your lifetime, but accept facts. This shit hard as fuck to make my dude

I meant easily obtainable, autocorrects a shit head

23, double B.S. chemical engineering and computer science, making 96k a year
i've slept with 14 nice people so far
12 of which I'm actually proud of

i love me
some drugs

alcohol and benzos whenever I go out

i try to keep the cocaine to 2x a month

phenibut once a week

Congrats, care to actually contribute or are you just interested in throwing your micro dick around

what editor do you prefer?

>13 going on never
banned foar lyf
KEK

Read several articles and from quality citable sources. Shit, I helped write research papers. I can't makr you see my veiwpoint but if you question my validity fact check away moron. Quit throwing verbal turds and fact check it.

This

I first dosed in 87, and from there went to parking lots of certain bands to score sheets. Some were very good. A year later, I was getting quantity from a guy, in a very weird way, as much as I wanted. 150 a sheet, or 4 for 5. Woodstocks, Bears, Globes, Lightning Bolts. All good shit. Acid is not an easy thing to procure, and RC's are not acid, not even close.

this thread