Hey Sup Forums, I got some white powder here and i want to know what it is. What I know

Hey Sup Forums, I got some white powder here and i want to know what it is. What I know
>it looks "scaley" like cocaine
>it tastes sweet, kind of like the taste of chewing an adderall XR
>it doesnt have a strong recognizable smell, definetly a hint of chemical
>no effects that couldnt so far be called a placebo from dipping my finger and tasting it
>alittle bit numbing on the toung
>sizzles when heated, but takes a while to start
Ive done alot of drugs, this isnt meth, ketamine, or good cocaine. My guess is its heroin, but I really cant figure it out. I would do it and not even ask on here, but there is already too much alcohol in me to risk it being an opiate/opioid. Any ideas?

Oh and I wont be able to get a reagent kit for a few days, and my heart rate is faster than usual though i did drink a coffee about 6-7 hours ago (probably a placebo)

Anyone? if you can help me identify it Ill send you a gram or two

bump

sugar

not sugar bro, would have melted differently and I acquired it in a way I know its deffinetly a drug

shoot it up and you'll know

imma just sniff a bump tomorrow, last time i did a drug like that (rather I smoked it) it was speed and i was up for a week and was the worst high ever

Dehydrated potato flakes, boil them

Crocodile. Your skin will start melting away from your body tomorrow. Congrats.

If it numbed your tongue it's cocaine. Coke is a local anesthetic, hence the term "gumming it."

Best bet... sell it for $100 bucks lol

fuck that, id rather find out what it is then sell it to some dumbass highschool kids for twice street price
Ive done cocaine before and if it is cocaine its shit, it tastes more like freebase dextroamphetamine

It probably is shit, but I don't know of any other drug that would do that. Probably cut like fuck, but most coke is shit in the states. On the bright side it might be mixed with Molly!

true, ill recrystalize whatever it is when i can confidently say it is something i know

I'm an advid heroin user for the past 7 years, post a pic on here OP and I'll tell you what I think. also if it was heroin it would taste like tart sour nasty vinegar like never sweet.

it's probably dry wall and the guy who cuck'd you is fucking the girl you like as we speak

7 year h dude again,
hey if you want to send some to me I'll bang it and post the whole thing on here for you. just post back with a throwaway email and we can go from there

og trist

>acquire white chemical powder
> Taste it
Evolution do your thing

It's anthrax

agree with this guy, probably cut to fuck cocaine, but i'd still only do like a matchhead sized bump of it tomorrow in case it is heroin.

heroin is fucking enjoyable, you just have to be extra cautious in this day and age. almost every bag of heroin contains fentanyl (unless you get tar), and most of the "oxy" out there is just fentanyl pressed into a pill.

are you east, west coast, or south? assuming you live in america. if you're west coast or southern, it's probably not heroin as all we get is tar.