Why do we hate older women?

Why do we hate older women?

Why are you saying we

I don't

post some milf titties faggot

They have already been there and done that: innocence is lost. They don't just try fun things because of the novelty.

Anal with a teenager is always better than with an older women.

>"we"

hate? who the hell hates them? i have actually never been with a woman that wasn't older than me. never. both my wives are five years older than me. funny thing, they are both the same age, born 5 days apart

>we

Divorced or Sister Wives?

Two women who are both 5 years older than you are the same age?

Holy shit, you're right, that is funny, I never saw it coming.

fake tits

yawn

You haven't met the older women that just got divorced from a 10 year marriage and never had the opportunity to try anything kink related then

Aging is a bitch, nothing wrong with fixing flappy titties with surgery. Fake tits are still better than flapjacks.

Not all older women are nuns. They act like nuns only if they don't like you. If they're into you they turn into teenagers again, with a milfy bod

Because they know better

You clearly never fucked a cock starved milf.

My ideal woman would be somewhere between 35-40 years old.

I dated a 38 year old when I was 23. She was loaded worked for a hedge fund or some shit. She lived in a brownstone in Bostons Mission Hill district and used to buy me expensive clothes. We dated for about 6 months before she dumped me for some other fucktoy. I wasn't mad though. Chick was a freak. I had my fun

whos this

nah. best years are between 40-49, prime is below 45. I hooked with with a 44 year old girl, she did not disappoint.

I think kathia nobili maybe

Here is my favorite milf at a ripe old age of 28.

Yes, I would do her again and again.

I don't doubt it. She was the oldest chick I've ever been with. She was also never married.
I'd like to get with a 40 something recent divorcee I feel like they'd like to get into some shit after being married to some schmuck for 20 years

>we

She's had two kids. Her oldest daughter is 11.

I dated a woman 15 years my senior and have a fuckbuddy 20 years my senior.. I'm 28 right now.
I found that they are so much easier and they are good fucks.

Better?

Real faggot

Yawn

more of her. great pussy. i want to watch her take the dick

I don't have much under the 3mb limit.

Here she is at 25 years old.

wut?
I guess it's just you. 15 kissless virgin

kek
virgin boy detected.

damn and shes into ass play. jackpot (fapping to her fyi)

>virgin boy detected
Actually I am an old man (think George Clooney) just out of a passionless marriage that suddenly finds himself attractive to young women. I have had quite my fill of 18-19 year old ass this year.

You should recognize her as Penny, a former poster here.

cause entropy.

my newfag does not. but feel free to post all you want!

It's a biological impulse for men of all ages to seek females with the highest fertility (generally between the ages of 16 to 24). Women in their late 20s and beyond are a little less likely to produce healthy offspring, so men are basically hardwired to seek younger women.

degenerate kys