To all you American worms message from somebody that's deeply implicated with the USSR you worms enjoy your pathetic...

To all you American worms message from somebody that's deeply implicated with the USSR you worms enjoy your pathetic lives and do whatever you pleased to do because you're all getting nuked into dust next year, 2018 is the moment when the world will get rid of the parasite on this planet which is AMERICA, you and the zionist worms will all be demolished once and for all, prepare for it you worthless worms.

As an saudi arab nothing would make me happier than that

I have a big putin phobia dont say that

fuck off igor

1) your english is too good to be a russian

2)The USSR does not exist, any russian would refer to it as the Russian Federation.

3) the russian M.O. on american social media is to not expose themselves

this is awe-full bait

Please just nuke us now.

awful*

thanks, faggot.

imagine if this shit does happen and we're taking this faggot as a joke well at least the ones that see this knew we had it coming kekk

>1) your english is too good to be russian
Ruskies get Rekt.

You're a faggot.

M.A.D. Ensures that even if he is right, he still loses. I can take solace in that.

nice economy

Yeah say that when all the nukes ruin your country and miles deep inside the earth where you maggots were you worthless cowards.

Ivan, Go research M.A.D. and then research the ramifications of launching enough nukes to destroy america on the entire planet.

Russia will be gone as well, so I guess we will all just have to agree to settle this when we all meet in hell.

See, what would happen is the nukes would ruin everyone’s country, dumbass.
That is what M.A.D. - mutually assured destruction - stands for.
The world, all of it, would die off from the fallout of nukes - radiation poisoning, nuclear winter, yadda yadda yadda.
Even if you did manage to survival the strikes, you’d maybe last 3, 4 months tops and that is only if you are deep underground and have a good, clean source of water and food. Eventually the radioactive fallout will kill you though, or you kill yourself because you’re one of the few left and you have no way to go to the surface safely.
Enjoy.

No we won't only you will be gone and you will see now shut up cause I said so.

All the Russian stuff in the MSM and randomly in social media is an effort by the left to replace Islam with Russians as the new 'bad guys'.

This and promoting 'islamaphobia' as nazism is to help facilitate loading up western countries with muslim invaders.

no they wont wtf ur so stupid ur getting nuked shut up

lol this is gonna be fun for you. Wish I could see your face :)

Ivan you’re drunk, walk the donkey home or no borscht for you.

ur so fucking stupid shut up bitch i step on you kurva

thank god, the astrologers were right

Intredasting. What's your next move after the petrodollar is no more?

obviously a democrat shill but it's fun to play along, or not

>muh left
Fuck off, Shlomo. If you weren't completely cucked by muh market and still had any sense of pride in anything around you, the mindset that allows ANYONE to come in here wouldn't be active.