Shit he actually did it. Latest love quest failure was too much. Ride finally ended

Shit he actually did it. Latest love quest failure was too much. Ride finally ended.

Other urls found in this thread:

evonews.com/entertainment/viral-stories/2017/oct/03/creator-of-sonichu-dead/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=SXrY-b0obuY
youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs
sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver
sonichu.com/cwcki/Financhu_Crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake.

Nope, he is alive you faggot. But let's have a chrischan thread anyway.

>>evonews.com/entertainment/viral-stories/2017/oct/03/creator-of-sonichu-dead/amp/

I need proofs

>Author: James Rustler

>”Rustler”

Disbelief

(But I want to believe.)

>Christine
no

That's her name now you transphobic alt right cunt

That doesn't change the fact of what he is

>he
she*

>disagrees with opinion
>automatically alt right
wtf is wrong with you people

he is a leftist cuck

this

he's alive but given his last video he's going to die soon. showing signs of an early stroke if you look at his eyes.

his 'gf' was fattening him up telling him to put soy sauce on everything he eats and making him shit his pants also telling him to eat 12 prunes a day.

she did this telling him it will promote oestrogen in his body. clearly confusing him with the idea that soy sauce will have the same effect as soy milk. but the salt and sodium is clearly doing him in. at the rate of which he puts it on his food he may as well be drinking it.

they were supposed to finally meet in person and she deleted everything and broke up with him. trolls were blamed.

but she was playing the long game since 2015.

youtube.com/watch?v=SXrY-b0obuY

Finally some info.
Last I heard he was due to appear in court for running over his long favorite toy shop's "angry" manager, with his mum helping.

He already went to court for that a while back. He had to do community service and take some anger courses, I think. It's not the first time he's been to court.

someone post the webm of him fingering his inguinal cyst that he prevented from healing so it looked like he had a pussy.

WTF

A beautiful un-clit

thats pretty much how the jessie quinn saga ended and it's been going on from 2015.

here's the end result. oh and beware of being cursed.

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs

this has been happening also

sonichu.com/cwcki/DoopieDoOver

and the financhu crisis has been going on from 2016

sonichu.com/cwcki/Financhu_Crisis

it's a good read

kek wizard chris

it never ends

>legally changes his name to Christine
>nuh uh he's a dooood
No fucking shit retard, he still changed his name.

Did he really change his name (again)?

I meant legally***

I figure he only did the whole gender swap figuring it'd be easier to find a boyfriend-free girl if he attracted only those interested in girls.

Poor fool. Sooner or later, mama is gonna die and the state will have to step in to take care of him, since he has no money management skills (Begs for money and blows it on Lego and bullshit rather than bills), no desire to get a job because his late dad told him he'd lose his SSI (AKA Tugboat) even though that is NOT the case, and firmly believes he is right and you are wrong, regardless of what proof there is to the contrary.

And yes, he went to jail a few years back for pepper spraying some Gamestop employee because he was banned from their store for vandalizing their Sonic Boom displays (He went on this whole "SONICS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE!" crusade)

Seriously, check sonichu com, it's a wild ride.

I think so. He posted a pic while getting a womans hillary card alongside with his licence with every detail on it. address, phone etc everything.

my guess what he did the trans thing because the only interaction he has is with his mother and the trolls.

and in the trans community they're ever accepting with a you can do no wrong attitude. so it seems like the logical step for someone like him to do.

he still hates homos and identifies as a lesbian lol. so it's obvious he's there for attention and some form of acceptance .

yeah, he's a perfect example of why i'll never respect the trans 'community'. you cant build credibility by championing the voluntarily pathetic.

agreed