How can I get extra stoned Sup Forums
any special methods u know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAiDZondPWk
youtube.com/watch?v=mwbA48H5jLs
youtube.com/watch?v=weeQUlKvlh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Perfect your method.

If you're using a bong then draw slowly, fill up the entire thing. If the smoke gets into your throat as you draw then let it take a break, smoke settle a little until (hopefully) the bowl is gone. Then position yourself diametrically opposite to how that YouTube guy does it and rip the whole thing all at once and don't exhale until you've felt the THC go into your lungs, through your body and out again.

If you smoke doinks then use cardboard. Use the whole paper, lick the paper around the coal so that the paper doesn't burn faster. Inhale with about 1/16th a centimeter between your lips and the cardboard, the point is to inhale the smoke from the coal as it evaporates without burning it faster.

It's all about efficiency, my dude.

t. former dopehad

Thanks brother Time to smoke weed about it
bless u!

No prob my man. Oh! And you ever get stonelocked, like you can't think of what to do because everything would be too much then make sure you're doing the thing you want to be doing as you smoke, I've found that helps.
Advanced levels of this allow you to create an entire ritual atmosphere.

Take care, my dude!

My tolerance is to high brother, may the trail rise to meet yer feet there laddy
Yeah always want to do fun things while smoking but a lot of the time just sit and listen to music u feel me

Who likes WEED lol Sup Forums baby fuck yea Sup Forumsrothers

Smoke more.

You have no idea what you're talking about my man, you sound like you're from the US. ya can't smoke weed properly over there.

Alright, bet! Toke till u choke my nig

Music is cool. I was took a high and thought of North Korean prison camps. Was whack.
Things somehow feel deeper when token...

Eat some Mangos

Hey man, I'm aussie and ive smoked with a guy form US who stayed with us and he was able 2 keep up with us and also showed us som triks and shit man
u got any phat cone smoking technique brah

Indeed.

>

Yea man but I Listen to the same songs over and over again u feel me I'm trapped in a feedback loop my dawg

Aight, bet

Maroon 5 is the fucking shittest band in the world

I assure you, my smoke intake method is the result of years of obsessive perfectioning so that not a single crumb goes to loss.
Please elaborate.

My dude, you need to listen to mixes. They come out once per month.
Currently what's up is simpsonwave/low-fi hip-hop, which started after about a year of trap music.
Here is a link to one:
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiDZondPWk

haHAA yeah sure keep listening to your taylor swift and katy perry. Anyways OP take a 1gram Dab that should increase your high.

Anyone has good music to listen while high? And please no nigger shit please

You're not supposed to like trap music.

Eat too many edibles.

I mean like fuggin...
This mix was pretty tight as far as I remember, haven't listened to the new ones yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=mwbA48H5jLs

Haha i don't think we rly have dabs in Australia at least wher i am
and nah man i only listen 2 fucken progressive rock and metal u nigger

This is the sort of stuff I like to listen 2 when I'm stoned and in a good mood and its sunny and shit
youtube.com/watch?v=weeQUlKvlh0

I did make brownies once and ate so many of them, but they prob would of been more powerful if it wasn't mostly shake in em
i rly just think i might need a week off of smoking lol FUUUCK!

Kiss a random dude in Saudi Arabia

smoke. then keep smoking. then smoke some more. when you see your vision start to fade a little bit take a 5 min break.

then hit a dab

Get a 4 part grinder, collect the keef and add it to your joint/bowl to get extra high.

Although ultimately the concept to getting more stoned is the same as getting more drunk - take it more frequently and in more volume.

Yeah man - sometimes my dealer sells that. Its hash but yeh its just keef but its technically unpressed hash, that shits good gets ya real stoned and has a good like chest feel too lmao and taste

Yeah man, 4 part grinders are pretty cheap and its worth investing in if you're smoking regularly. I got one online that came with a few little tools to clean it and scrape the keef out. I tend to save it up for a while then either use it when I have friends over or bust out it out when my dealer doesn't get back to me.

Okay what the fuck do I do when several dabs barely faze me? How long do I need to take a break? A month wasn't long enough. 3 grams of wiggity wax barely lasted a week recently. Will a 6 month break reset my tolerance?

I just got a blade grinder to specifically avoid the kief collecting. Ive it through half an oz. hardly any kied collected. Get high as fuck every time

Move in to meth obviously

Deep breathing beforehand. Long, deep pulls. Don't bother holding it in for more than 10 seconds.
>buy better weed

sharpie in pooper, i guess

Stimulants are bad for people like me. I'm a hothead. I'd rather chill. The only problem is that wax is so goddamn good I went and smoked way too much of it.

This really