Is suicide by crossbow viable?

Is suicide by crossbow viable?

Probably not but worth a shot.

You must be under a lot of tension to consider such a thing.

Only if you pay the right person to help you do it.

>inb4 how much
$15000

If you're wanting to do it by the quickest method possible then you're probably been impulsive and should try get help first

make sure you take one last bow before doing it

why? Did you have a bad quarrel with someone?

I'd say he's just really strung out.

he must be archerying in pain.

Come on don't bow down to your problems

get a string, put heavy weight on string, tie string to crossbow, aim it at chest, walk 2 meters away, drop weight.
Dead.

I hope we're not compounding the problem by making crossbow puns.

You're proud of that?

Time to bolt the fuck out of this thread

I think discussion has gone completely off-target.

Yeah it's making me pretty cross

If it fits for war then it fits for suicide.

Imo its still better way to go compared to cutting yourself. You just have to know allign the crossbow so that you wont suffer as much.

Inherit problem is that arrows are big compared to bullets. A handgun is decent at suicide given a 9mm will retain its force when it gets to the necessary part of your body thanks to its size. However, bolts have larger diameter ergo they will have to rip through lots of tissue before they get to the lethal stuff. This means they lose more energy than the bullet and usually pack less of it as well. This means you might not die, just become disfigured or you might die but slowly

Also bolts lack bullet tumble ergo they cause much less damage. Lets say youre able to pierce your skull with an crossbow. Odds are that the bolt will just stick to your brain and cause brain damage, not death. That is the crossbow pierces bone in the first place, it might not depending on the bow.

Also ergonomics are rather bad but in all honesty there are worse ways to go. That said, there are also lot better ways to go

lol nice pun bro

actually the best method with a crossbow is to shoot yourself in the knee cap.
it will destroy like 3 major arteries and you'll bleed out in about 5 seconds

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it would get the point across.

> pic totally relatable