That's it, I've had enough

That's it, I've had enough.

Yeah, this is coming off. Thanks, guys.

Anyone else ashamed to be a Rick and Morty fan?

>Rick and Morty fan?

FUCK OFF WITH THE RICK AND MORTY BULLSHIT SPAM ALREADY

post pictures of that GUNT sticking out

NICE PSYOP YOU FUCKING TOOL

sticker on or off, you're still a fag

You can enjoy a show without being part of their cancerous fanbase. When you feel the urge to by their shit or yell from a window how much you love the show these are the signs of cancer.

I don't understand why the fanbase is so cancerous. It is an okay show that has lazy-cynical Douglas Adams vibe...nothing more.

Small gestures to theoretical physics + nihilism + adult cartoon = cringey fanbase

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Ur married AND a rick and morty fan and u were pathetic enough to get a car decal? U'll be divorced soon enough. Especially when ur chick finally realizes that she married a simp. She'll be getting pounded by a dude thats never heard of rick morty. Lol. Mark my words OP.

Nice sandals Faggot. Is that a golf too? Fucken hell mate...

i'm a fan of the show since season1, i'm not a fan of the fanbase.

Given how utter garbage season 3 was, yeah.

Dun scratch your glass bruh.

the fact that you got a sticker already makes you a faggot. Its too late for you OP just kill yourself already

get it golf and dubdub? fuck you fagcuck

>i'm embarassed that everyone likes the show that i like

fuck off moron.

same. still love the show tho!

Season 1 was the only good season

i honestly have never even seen a single episode of this show.

what is it about? is it like pinky and the brain?

found the virgin

> FUCK OFF WITH THE RICK AND MORTY BULLSHIT SPAM ALREADY

Donny, is that you?

Am I the only one noticing that this nigger has a mutant foot with an opposable thumb attached to it like a fucking gorilla?

not sure if bait or what. But the fact that you have that decal means you are one of the faggot fans of the show that are cringey and make references to it in public, the sticker being one. Also i never watched it and never will.

yall are fucking morons,why wasnt anyone making fun of rick and morty before it was super fucking mainstream to do so?rick and morty is a normie meme,but hell making fun of them is way worse now.
>hey i didnt watch a single episode of it but i'll make fun of you for watching it because its super mainstream to do so

Lurk more it's pasta

>am I the only one
Probably, yes, because that isnt what yoy are seeing... he's wearing sandals.

wow, not a single reply to this....all they can say "OPs a fagg"

I wear sandals nigger, and sandals don't change the physiology of the human foot.

Go look at it you fucking goofus. OP is a confirmed mutant.

Oh you're talking about toward the back of his foot. I figured any reasonable person with at least of shred of common sense would realize that it's probably a result of it being a reflection off the side of a fucking car. Goofus

op's such a Jerry

Especially since it is right where there is a bend on the surface of the door

Probably because people used to think it was their secret, intelligent, sarcastic show for intelligent, sarcastic people like themselves but then the show gets more popular, so they come to the realization that there are millions of other people "just as smart, complex and witty" as them. Now, in order to pretend they're still "smarter than most people", they have to pretend they hate the show because it's not smart enough for them... Or some shit like that.

Stupid people just dont understand

Do you like Rick and Morty? Been a big Rick and Morty fan, ever since the release of their season one episode, Anatomy Park. Before that i didnt really understand any of their work, it was too artsy, too intellectual...it was on Anatomy Park where uh, Morty's presence became more apparent...i think Total Rickall is the series' undisputed masterpiece, its an epic meditation on intangibility at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding season. Watch to the brilliant ensemble playing of Rick, Morty and Jerry you can practically hear every nuonce of every burp and swear In terms of script craftsmenship and sheer writing, this season hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the story to "Mortynight Run", in this episode, Rick and Morty adresses the problems of abusive political authority. Auto Erotic Assimilation is the most moving episode of the series, about monogomy and commitment, the episode is extremely uplifting...their messages are as positive and affirmative as uh, anything ive seen on tv.

>Being that stupid.

wubba