Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Yes. And cold turkey too.

Yep. After three or four tries. I used the patches and a few pieces of gum thruout the day.

Very hard to do. You have to want to quit and you have to try to stay out of situations where you'd normally light one up.

I did for 3 months
went away on holiday, had a pack
came back and back onto the quitting train
just chewing nicotine gum, helps me quite a bit

>anyone here managed to quit smoking?
>>>

OH WOW IT'S THIS SAME EXACT FUCKING THREAD AGAIN WITH THE SAME EXACT IMAGE.

Want to quit smoking? Stop buying cigarettes. Easy!

I started using snus and cutting back on cigarettes, after i was completely done with them I just stopped using snus since it felt easier quitting that way, don't know why
pic related

1/10

How are you going to defeat black cock if you can't quit smoking with cold turkey self discipline?

fagfag

This is exactly like if you want to stop being fat, quit fucking stuffing your face.

If you want to stop smoking.... Then just fucking stop you ill excuse of a human being.

Hush now kid, grown folks are talking

Smoke free for 2 months now, cold turkey, don't even miss it

four packs a day?

you would have to smoke one every 12 minutes, assuming you're awake for 12 hours a day. Usually takes me somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes to finish one, so if youre like me in that respect, that means you are spending more of your waking time on earth inhaling smoke than inhaling clean air.

He's 100% right though

I dont know man. I only smoke when Im at work. I never feel the need to smoke when im free

samefagging this hard

Everything seems easy when you're sitting in your armchair.

Who has time to smoke that much. I barely have enough time for 1 pack a day

dubs of truth.

Replace cigarettes with weed.

fpbp

you can either spend a few days going through some withdrawals as you aren't giving your body its expected level of nicotine or you can go weeks or months depriving yourself and still be addicted. put them down, bitch and moan for a while, and feel better much quicker

i never smoked a lot but did like 10 a day or so, when i wanted to smoke less what i did was strat restricting my supplies, first 8 a day, then 6, then 4, progressively, now what i do is : weekends i can smoke as much as i want and on regular days my max is 3 but i try to do 0

You're just a weak willed faggot that doesn't want to put the cigarettes down because you're scared of how you'll feel once you do. Boo hoo. Everything is hard when you're a bitch. If I quit anyone could. Suck my balls.

Not OP, not a smoker. And you never have been either, you lying little bitch. Shouldn't you be getting ready for school, kiddo?

No one is samefagging you cig-smoking fucking scum of earth creature in denial.

You want to fucking quit? THEN PUT THAT FUCKING CIG DOWN OR STOP BUYING THEM. IT'S THAT FUCKING SIMPLE.

>implying one can't get addicted to marijuanans

I smoked a pack a day for 10 years, you don't know shit. I quit with Allen Carr's easy way, cold turkey, and those claiming that cold turkey is impossible or that the answer is anything but putting the cigarettes down is objectively a fucking idiot. Eat shit.

its real simple you just stop it
if youre having trouble you havent decided to quit yet

>75 cigarettes a day
How are you not dead yet

marijuana isn't physically addictive, maybe you should talk to someone about it or avoid situations where you would light up if you can't quit smoking weed

i dont get withdrawls
what is that? i think its made up
i might start feeling like i really want one but thats juts normal
its like feeling i really want a beer or a burger or whatever
i dont start sweating and shaking though lol

Withdrawal effects from cigarettes are so minor that you barely notice them. They're not even strong enough to wake you up from sleep. You're right that it's just the cravings that get to you, and you're right that they feel like hunger. They get easier to deal with as time goes on though.

I used to smoke three packs a day. I quit cold turkey one day out of boredom, just for the challenge.

Been holding up for the past seven years. It really wasn't that hard. Two weeks to a month and you should be all good. The cravings won't really go away but will become less and less frequent with every passing day. It's like once every few months now.

Can't be addicted to smoking cigarettes if you don't smoke cigarettes retard

I smoked a pack and a half a day for twenty years, and never thought I'd quit. Then I took chantix and I haven't smoked in 10 months.

$0.02 has been successfully deposited into your account

Put yourself on the patch. If you smoke while wearing it you’ll make yourself sick. #deterrent

this faggot knows his business

just don't smoke anymore how hard is that

Stop buying cigarettes and putting them in your mouth. It's not that hard if you have any will power.

t. fucking virgins who have never smoked a cigarette in their boring faggy lives before

I read a book about quitting smoking. Stopped after the first 30 pages, made me realize how retarded smoking actually is.
Also get a hobby.

Implying addictions are only defined by physical urges. Think again.

Then tell me faggot, what is the best way to quit smoking?
>hurrr u gotta use patches and gum, replacement shit
Yeah, quit using nicotine by replacing it with nicotine. Great idea.
You fuckin dope

Quit on May 13 this year. Heart attacks help you stop. Cold turkey, now going the gym and can afford to go and watch football every other week. Don't recommend the heart attack though

Why the fuck would you want to quit smoking LMAO
If your pussy lungs can't take it you might as well kill yourself for being so weak, and if you can't afford it get another fucking job

you know this shit is unhealthier than cigarettes for you right? you're smoking literal metal and glass, get a fucking clue you moron

better than asbestos and tar imo
mainly because glass and metal are tasteless therefore vape doesn't taste gross

If you need to inhale your nicotine then try vaping, I'm dependent on smoking cigarettes but these help me to quit and get my fix

You're retarded.

This.
Also helps to get my dick sucking fix without sucking dick and getting aids

Marlboro NXT are pretty great.

?

hes trolling obviously ^^

Hold old when you had it?

Quitted after 12 years. Was smoking between 20 and 30 a day.

i second this. it's not as good and makes you look like a faggot, but it works.

so you have two choices. die of lung cancer, or look like a faggot. i would choose the latter.

i smoked for over 10 years, quitted 6 months ago and never felt better

Fuck. That's pretty damn rare(I'm a paramedic). Was there outside factors too like hard drugs or a family history of early heart attack?

I am sure that shitposting on Sup Forums all day long didn't help my condition.

try this op. i managed with 4 steps:

1. start to vape, replacing ciggies completely, but you keep the act of inhaling something, even though it's not as satisfying it will keep you cravings in check

2. force yourself to vape flavoured stuff like chocolate or apple, going away from tobacco taste

3. a month later, wait for a rainy day, ask a friend to roll you a cig outside, using cheap tobacco and paper - vomit at the taste of tobaco, realise you don't like it anymore.

4. after a while make yourself vape shitty flavours, until you're not that fussed about it anymore and you start to forget to buy liquid or to charge

im still tempted to smoke every now and then, because of the memory of how it felt

i try a ciggarete every 6-9 months and every time it reminds me of why i quit.

also, you'll start smelling x100 better

cont. also, don't hang out with people that smoke