Ohio 513

Ohio 513

Any win of stacy james from stronsville or taylor brocious canton..

bump

bump

Don't give a shit about the rest of Ohio, but I'll have more of this woman, thanks

Garbage state. Garbage people.

Stacy

513 here. Can confirm, no cute girls here beyond Miami University.

Ok, fuck Ohio but damn that haircut has me feeling the nostalgia something fierce.

Devin from medina

At least we aren't Alabama.

If anyone can get krystal messer win. Krystyle36 on ig ill send cash

>voted trump
Might as well be.

Ahhahahahaha, still assblasted over that L a year later. What a fucking baby.

>Ahhahahahaha

Oxford fag here. It's really the best place to live in ohio.

I know right? Nice little town, hot coeds all over...only good place in this fucking state.

419 here. My computer has stopped working what do Sup Forums i work in I.t. and was told by boss to delete this jpeg called system32 now machine wont turn on. Did i do good? I need this work done by 11:45 halp

Your post makes no sense

You have a nigger brain, which is why you think that and are posting from something other than a desktop. Protip: It's just like real life - you're the problem.

If only the cops would fucking cool it once in a while. The camaro cop busted ass out of the old talawanda parking lot just to pull me over and say i have a "weak" license plate light. Its on isnt it, fucker?

Anyhow, my girlfriend since highschool is a junior here on Main campus and she loves getting hammered, getting bruno dough, and getting plowed all night in her dorm. Its a nice little life.

Im sorry i am using s mac book pro the best computrr in the world.. I am writing from my gaming apple. Srsl in all honesty helppp. I need to update star craft. This work wont work itself.

Nice, nice. Keep living the good life. And yeah, all Ohio cops are fucking dicks. It's like our police forces attract the biggest power-tripping fucks around.

937 here, the concept that this exists gave me instant boner

What are you talking about?

The scariest part is most of the bc sherriffs i talk to that come into my work only handle their guns every six months for weapons training, cause they're "not much of a shooter". I mean come on, boys.. I have to carry for the both of us now?

Ohio fag here. Columbus is full of big niggers and fags now. Only good places are classy areas and very small quaint towns.

Your nigger brain.

You actually can't clarify what you're trying to say can you?

More?

What's the best city in Ohio for me to get some Asian qts? Cali-user with yellow fever here. Thx

Oxford. Lots of college age ones there.

Thanks user. Oxford it is then.

Name?

great shot, I need to breed this white ho

Keep away from our white women nigger

Jessica snowden from monroe?????

513 jessica

513 Hamilton/Oxford wins?

I see a lot of Asians in yellow springs, which means they're whores

BUMP!

That girl needs a mandingo like me. She got a big ol ass made for BBC.

You fucked a lot of white girls then? How many actually consented to taking your nigger cock?

Bump for any edgewood grads 2009 to 2011

Any Ross grads? Especially 2008-2012.

Any BG nudes?

They all consented until they saw the lenght and girth. They were scared of the pain. I told them "I will be gentle", meanwhile I was thinking "I can' wait to pound this white pussy into dust".

Gas yourself negro.

Oh look two cucks role playing

Not giving out names.

Location then? That looks like someone I know...Sam?

513, and no.

I graduated from Miami 15 years ago. Recently had to go back for work. I thought I was going to walk around with a boner all day.

When did yoga pants become the norm for walking around campus? In my day it was all baggy sweat pants. If you were lucky, they might have on tight jeans.

Dude it's ridiculous. So many girls just wear them around all day. Showing off everything. It's like they only let hot girls apply now.

anyone got any girls from the new richmond area?

Shit I didn’t think Amy other NR peeps got on here. What year did you graduate?

Need Hamilton wins, I want to see if any of the sluts I went to school with have nudes out there.

I was ‘12. Anything that sticks out about you that I might know?

ok

oh look we got a threesome

Any 330/513 in their 20s/30s?

prob not although most of my friends graduated in 10 and 12

Initials?

are you trying to like pm me them or something lmfao how many do you have?

fucked up the reply ^

No I’m just curious as to who else gets on here.

Bump

Bump for this

Julie 330

Julie 330 again

Any norwood??

please more

Ohio is full of ugly Jew-mixed shiksas

any ass shots of her?

740. Here. Fat guy taking a shit atm.

excellent. more if you have'em, please

Any 937 musicians here?
Get at my gmail kbraughton25

Anyone know meggie b??? Went to nku

looks SO much like a recent ex. I miss her on my face

Looking for more of this slut

graduated 2002, you youngfags. ability to trade pics on phones was just becoming a thing when I graduated. I wish I could have done highschool now holy shit.

anything showing between those cheeks?

513 huge tits

513?

More? Initials?

I got you fam

That's about all I got, You guess it you got it

Anything else? ThAts my oc

What high school did she go to?