574 checking in before dead!

More? I'm pretty sure I know her OP

evansville. getting around with girls too

any 219 here?

got more?

She's from Brownsburg by the way.

Is her name Jasmine?

Nope. Her name is Kendra.

got more? something revealing? great body!

cute :3

Foiled again

>Europa - The Last Battle

Greetings, my European brothers and sisters.

For the past three weeks I have dedicated many hours, each and every day, exerting all the wit and persuasion I can muster, in an effort to convince family and friends to watch this documentary series—even going so far as offering money to acquaintances.

In my four years of NEEThood since being inflicted with life-changing health problems, after a near-death experience during overseas deployment in the military, I have practically lived on the internet. And just as I'm sure many of you have done with wary skepticism, I sifted through the free-flowing crap, eventually discovering and absorbing the lost, taboo and even borderline-outlawed truths from many documentaries, articles and Sup Forums threads—with all the excerpts and citations therein.

It is with utmost sincerity that I say, for all the things I have learned over these four years, this documentary series is the most all-encompassing, meticulously detailed, inspiring and yet heartbreaking thing I have ever seen…

Sick with anger and despair from these disillusionments, I feel more compelled to spread these truths than anything before in my life. Frankly, even the most depraved of rekt posts don't come close.

I implore you all to watch this series, share with your beloved volk, and fight with us before it is too late!!

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

"Together we stand, divided we fall." - Roger Waters

Thank you for reading.

as suspected! nice!

anymore 317?

mmmhmmm :)

Anyone have Nicole from 317?