The reason this upsets the Donald Trump and Jerry Jones has nothing to do with the anthem, or the flag, or patriotism

The reason this upsets the Donald Trump and Jerry Jones has nothing to do with the anthem, or the flag, or patriotism.

They just don't like it when the help gets all uppity.

You are "free" to do as you are told, boy.

You are "free" to do as you are told, boy.

You're getting paid millions of dollars at least have the fuckin decency to stand the fuck up.. Go to Iraq and kneel down see what happens..

>They just don't like it when the help gets all uppity.
Yep. And there’s nothing wrong with that.

That dumb nigger isn't even any good at his job, hence he isn't on a team.

The only way he could stay relevant was by starting some stupid fad that other retards follow.

Hate fucks who say this shit, not even on the kneeling issue he's an all around above average QB, been to the super bowl (lost though). Teams just don't sign him because they don't want drama. A bad Kaepernick is better than a good Jay culter.

Cutler*

> Some dumb talentless nigger paid 10s of millions a year complains that the country is racist.

wat

It's almost he thinks that people other than himself are important, too.

I know! It's crazy!

he actually twitted that he would stand up if it meant he got to play again.

he's obviously a spineless little cuck

see

all the right-wingers seem really butthurt over this

what happened to all the the right-wing Free Speech Warriors defending nazis and confederates disrespecting our flag?

He is better than a lot of starting QBs and better than pretty much every back up. If he was kneeling in protest of the way vets were treated, he would have a job

I think he's an entitled little faggot that's bought into the SJW mentality and victimhood, so he's seeing racism where there is none.

Not to say racism doesn't exist, but these people make it into some sort of epidemic when in fact it is not.

i know that. all i'm saying is that he was obviously only doing it for attention and thought that being controversial meant more money.

see he had an offer for extension but he declined it. and now he's begging.

i guess now hes kneeling both knees

kek

Seriosly, i am a white from a white town. During football, we used to all take a knee for the national anthem.

Now some nig-nog-poly-wogs are coming up a taking a knee & bitches be RAGE.

that's because you are kneeling out of respect.

he was doing it to disrespect.

he's kneeling to signify the decline/death of the country, just like they do in military funerals.

a person can criticize their country and still love it

>this upsets the Donald Trump

I think he likes it. We're talking about the NFL now instead of his 4th or 5th failure to repeal the ACA

He's donated millions and watching retards get triggered over protesting in America is the best part. Gtfo with your forced patriotism bull shit

We all know it's just a distraction from Trump failed presidency (he's on his 70th golf trip as I type this)

Its because of shit like this that will help Donald Trump get re-elected for a second term.

These people shoot themselves in the foot constantly and don't realise it.

donated millions. you do know that athletes and/or rich people donate just so they don't pay huge taxes at the end of the year right?

nobody donates out of the goodness of their hearts. not specially the rich people

You do realize that stating disagreement with speech is not a violation of free speech rights. No one is getting fired. No one is getting beaten.
Conservatives can say they don't like something.
Free Speech goes both ways

Talentless?? Feel free to show up at tryouts for QB at any high school or university and show us all how its done sport.

So how do I learn to analyze people through text?

you don't. the text will anal eyes you

This is all stupid as fuck

He has the right to peacefully protest
People have the right to peacefully disagree with his actions.

People can’t understand he has a right to kneel
People can’t understand others have a right to disagree with his actions

This country is just full of idiots who are dead set on tearing everyone apart. People are hating each other for exercising rights they equally possess.

I swear everyone is fucking retarded on both sides. Both sides are nothing but people who are too sensitive and thin skinned

I don’t agree with him and his kneeling, do I respect his right to do it? Hell yea. Do I have to agree with him for doing it? Hell no.

Again people are just idiots who have nothing better to do.

You're upset that people are upset? That upsets me.

He went down hill right after he stared the BS if he played like Tom Brady he could do what he wanted. He was brain washed by his activist girlfriend no team wants their team leader so easily confused by a radical nigger bitch. He also has identity issues he was adopted and raised by whites, he went to college because of whites, his pay check comes from whites, fans buy tickets and advertised products so a white man can pay him, if he was smart he would show more respect.

Then why say anything?

The football is brown though

So basically OP was correct. It's not about patriotism at all- it's about negroes getting all uppity.

Nigger with a nappy doo

He made 39 million dollars while playing in the NFL. You pay me that much money, I will do whatever you ask with a smile on my face. After 8 years or so I retire rich as fuck and hire a white guy to push me around on a cart while I kneel and scream fuck whitey all day long.

People also have the right to have discourse over opposing views that they have the right to believe, you're missing the point here

What's stupid is that people aren't having discourse, they're staying in their own circles, watching people set up strawmen and knock them down, cheering for it, screaming "fuck libtards/conservatives/racists/snowflakes/cucks/nazis," and giving themselves a good pat on the back before they look for the next thing that they're supposed to get upset at

Kapernick is an american hero.

Just last week I got my girlfriend to do the Double Kapernick. That's where she takes both knees and sucks twice as hard. :^)

>Go to Iraq and kneel down see what happens
Unironically saying this?

Are you saying that in other countries people don't have the right to protest and therefore their freedoms are limited?

So people exercising their freedoms offends you because your nation is so free that people are allowed to do as they want?

Hypocrite.

They do it because it really upsets some people. Thy do this for the same reason the Westboro Baptist Church protests soldiers funerals. There is literally no difference

He's not even in the league anymore. He was a shitty player, so he decided to do something leftist to get attention. Better than what Michael Sam had to do.

You do realize how income tax works. You don't get that money back. It only comes off the amount of money your taxed on. You only get a small percentage back. It's insignificant for a tax break.

Wrong. You're forgetting harbugh just had a heart on for that Nigger. Look at who he replaced? Think he was better than Alex Smith? Lmfao. Look where Alex Smith is now. The dumbfuck throws like an angry Autistic kid. Absolutely no accuracy. He's never been good. He was just very vert lucky. Now that Harbaugh is coaching college the dumb half ape is screwed. So He does that because nobody wants him. Look at the last couple of games he played for Christ sake. Do you actually think this guy gives a shit about any of that stuff? Does he give his millions of dollars to charity or do ANYTHING for those people? No. No he does not.

What do you call a black guy in Scotland?

Sir.

No they don't like it when spoiled millionares disrespect the flag of the country that helps fund the stupid game they play. If they want to be jackasses which most of them are, they should do it off the clock. People watch to see these clowns throw a ball around, not make a false political statement. What if all the monkeys at the zoo we're holding Hillary Clinton signs?

No, you disingenuous idiot. What's being said is that much worse will happen to you there than here. The worst that will happen here is that you will be admonished. You can't handle that the admonition is free speech as well.
Also, it isn't a violation of their free speech. They are still free to protest in other places, not in their place of work. The NFL responded to the pressure (free speech) of the audience deciding they don't like it and ratings went down. The audience was free to do that. It affected the NFL's bottom line and money talks, so the NFL exercised it's right to free speech and made them follow decorum or get out.

The NFL can't stop them from protesting in other venues. You're being a baby and so are they. Grow up.

A nigger.

McNigger?

da fuck this thread

Spoken like a true NEET that's never seen an income tax form in his life. Donations only deduct from taxable income, not income tax. That means that if you're getting taxed at 38%, you're still losing 620,000 for every million you donate. People and companies donate for good will, good feelings, and customer retention. Got nothing to do with taxes.

Blacks are always so angry

Read the replies and what is said in this thread and countless other ones that will pop up. Know that none of these are black people. Who's really angry??

OMG He's about to propose at a baseball game!!!

Of course we're black, goyi- err brutha. We hate whitey and we always want to know if he mad, nigga. you mad whitey you mad? well let the record show that i'm black and you should retaliate against blacks

It's sad how much of the Republican base are poorfags. Literally everything they do is designed to hurt the poor. They cut benefits for the poor in the name of "small government" and lowering the deficit, then cut taxes on the rich and large corporations and balloon the deficit. Everything they do is designed to benefit the rich, but they feed poorfags propoganda about Christian values and push for laws to lock up black people and people vote for them anyway. The whole muh flag thing is particularly ridiculous, it's just a way of diverting the topic from racial inequality.

SO romantic