Why is he so popular?

Why is he so popular?

I don't know who the fuck that even is so he can't be that popular

No clue who he is.

Hes not gonna be popular for long, idubbz got his ass

cause kids like rich whiny guys

I am also incapable of running an image reverse search, or googling a file name, and in doing so, will also display how cool I am.

who?

Tbh, I thought rice made a pretty decent reply here - it probably won't be a leafy kind of fallout

because he's the world's first asian rapper

Who the fuck is that?

Because he's an idiot

You have to be 18 to post here

Nah his reply was seriously weak imo

because people are retarded.

a 12 year old started this thread

He really isn't. I saw one of his videos pop up way back when, watched it and didn't really care so never watched him again. I feel like this is probably true for most people.

His reply had the gayest moments at the start, where him and his boyfriend are play fighting. #Ricegumisabitch.

thats why hes making money putting retarded videos out right?

Wow you don't know who this is? The fact that YouTube is too mainstream for you is just SO cool you must like being a special snowflake.

He's an above average hung Asian. He has all the confidence in the world. Dubs confirm, Trips decide.

not one of these guys, I pretty much don't know any youtuber execept of Pewdipie. Why? Because they're either boring as fuck or cringe as hell and I don't get why anyone would be interested in such content unless you're in middleschool.

how does not knowing every faggot on the internet make one a snowflake?

RiceFag

Because of the 'le disstrack ksi army!! xD xD '' type of fanbase consisting mostly of 10-15 year olds.

Sadly these types of channels are dominating youtube right now.

So it's different from any other thread on Sup Forums how, exactly?

He missed all of idubbbz points,either on purpose or because he's actually too retarded to comprehend them. Also Leafy's channel didn't really die because of Ian, it died mostly because leafy's "niche" got boring. Once "really bad diss tracks and awkward skits" get boring Rice's channel will die too

Probably because he is living the life that most people would envy.
Big mansion, cool friends, hoes and a ton of money, whilst doing a funny job that makes you even more popular.

>begs for content cop for almost a year
>happens out of nowhere

HAHA, I NEED SOME TIME TO THINK OF WHAT TO SAY BACK!

>continues making 60,000 $$$ off jewtube and selling cafe press tshirts

Ricecum is done

No idea who this faggot is nor do I want to know.

Saged you fucking nigger shill

Hi noodle dick

Or maybe it's the fact that no one over 15 gives two shits about YouTube drama.

>retarded asian playing to the lowest common denominator of teens with bullshit
>edgy faggot playing to the autistic edgy wannabe kids makes fun of dumbass asian

If you care about either side or this whole thing in general you need to take a good long look at yourself and figure out where your life went wrong.

Them dislikes

>going through the effort to make this post
>mobile poster

No surprise there

>effort
>screenshot

Are you being facetious?

hes only lost 50,000 or so subs, this faggot chink isnt going anywhere

>not being an autistic youtube celeb addict in 2k17
am i rite guize?

we all go on youtube retard and i have no clue who this fucking chink is

Clear those notifications homie

I watch videos on Youtube everyday and I don't even know who the chink is or of the faggotry that is a "hype beast". I must be a grandpa or Youtube knows to not recommend me cancer.

Only know these types of channels exist due to content cop. How the fuck are they popular? It's just an adolescent sperging out at the camera and making up retarded music that is off beat with a shitty tempo.

Is that side of Youtube summer?

Um, who?

Because he made this diss track a trend. Its his content famu

>Literally flexing during the video
You can't make this shit up

Why do you care tbh?

>fcking 13 year olds on Sup Forums
>its sad that fckng normies flood this once a glorious place nowadays

Idubbbz fans are so dumb. Everything in his video was publicly available information and thousands of people just now care enough to go "hate" on him. Mob mentality is for worthless retards

>youtube fags

No idea who he is. But I can already tell you it's some Americanized chink who acts like a dumb nigger because it's sooo cool. And people eat it up.

most people have jobs or stuff to do other than following youtube drama, i watch idubbbz because his videos are hilarious