Let's have an international thread. Where are you posting from, fellow Sup Forumsastard? Colombian spic here

Let's have an international thread. Where are you posting from, fellow Sup Forumsastard? Colombian spic here.

marutei tsurunen finland

Amerifat from New York

Native American Ontario Canada here

Nederland,noord holland,heerhugowaard

Brazil.. down in the trenchez

Huehue. Get robbed there in Rio by a 12yo kid back in the world cup.

wagon burner go back to the 6 nations

west germany

South African here (English speaking afrikaaner)

Are you red? Actually interested 8n original Americans. Greetings from Hungary

French here.
KILL ALL NIGGERS AND ARABS

I traveled to NY to fuck a camwhore kek. I can write in english but when i speak it it sucks. It was awkward but i smashed.

Says the arabian nigger french.

American from Florida

вceм пpивeт!

prov Utrecht

What did they get u for? ..Besides your soul

The only people that belong on this site are Americans. This isn't a discussion or debate. Everyone else is a meme leech riding our coattails.

My cellpgone. Little big had a knife. Man, i aint getting stabbed in thirld world shithole. If that shit happened here i would murder that lil nigger. I hope hes dead.

Just because some little nigger robbed you it doesnt mean that we all niggers are criminals you racist cracker

Frenchfag/swissfag here, posting from teh UK.

Costarrican drunk guy here. We are in the world cup :-DDD

Norway reporting in

South African white guy here

Bong here. Cornwall, specifically.

Hows your nigger std doing?

Half French - half Mexican here posting from Germany.

They're either killing themselves, or dying of Aids. I'm married and don't fuck anything darker than my wife, she's a blue eyed ginger.

How's some weed seeds bro?

Howzit my bru

Yo
416 or 705?

Whiskey belt, Denmark

White (believe or not) Nigerian here. Living in Australia anyway

Allmighty Mexican

German DerP here

Half Mexican half Guatemalan here living in the east side of Texas. There's a lot of old white racist trump fags here and hardly any Mexicans so don't ever beat yourself up if you feel like you can't relate to anyone in Germany