Tfw outgrew Sup Forums

>tfw outgrew Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnSegu4A5Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What? You got too fat for sports?

>iktfb

I haven't used Sup Forums in about a year, came back today for the arsenal meltdown

Soccer sucks just like you do. Coincidence, I think not.

Got laid, did ya?

Genuinely the most unfunny post I've seen on Sup Forums

>tfw thought I would outgrow Sup Forums
>Didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=vnSegu4A5Uc

holy fuck that song over that subject matter hahahahahahhaha FUCK STEVE IRWIN

>tfw Sup Forums brigading is about to make me quit Sup Forums but I don't know which chan offshoot is the best
I'm so conflicted

ylilauta.org

oh man the FBI just knocked on my door

Go back to your beaner websites or join your local a(utism)ntifa coalition.

Not only do I hope you quit Sup Forums, I hope you quit living.

we all did, but where to go afterwards

>tfw been on Sup Forums over 10 years but have never let it negatively influence my life in any way

You guys are odd

as someone who has been browsing on and off since 2006 i have to admit that i feel like my overall mentality has been influenced heavily by this website, and i can't imagine anyone who has been browsing Sup Forums during their formative years been immune to that (for good or bad)

in what way has your mentality been influenced may i ask?

tfw too adult to watch sports

i used to main Sup Forums but left last year as the board has really become a no-fun zone

now i'm just a tourist and throw an occasional shitpost

Heh, I started browsing back then too, when I was 12 or 13. I remember that one of the things that shocked me the most was that picture of a few frames of a video where a kitten is set on fire. That shit shocked me too hard. But in time I grew used to seeing gruesome pics and clips, so nowadays I almost don't react at all to most things.
I don't know if that counts as a negative influence. When I was still a kid I thought it'd made me "stronger" or "less weak". Now I know it changed me in some ways I'll probably never quite grasp.

not him but: incessant critiquing, an overall lesser degree of respect for people due to always needing to refute their arguments, necessary or not, a higher degree of aggressiveness and disagreeability, and creating entirely fictional arguments with faceless people in my head

I'm sure there's more. a place of entirely anonymous discourse and free information is bound to influence a psyche

im a newfag but i find Sup Forums a lot funnier than every other place to discuss football/sports

it is good and funny, you just can't allow yourself to take it seriously like a retard

being here for a long time and having nothing else in your life will do that to you though

>have been on Sup Forums since 2008 or so
>stopped coming to Sup Forums regularly in like 2014 cause it turned to shit

>shifted over to reddit's sports boards
>its all just a bunch of memes and circlejerks yet they pretend to be super knowledgable anda ll that
>trash talking basically not allowed
>have had multiple accounts banned due to being mean

>nowhere else to discuss sports

7chan is the best

>no response

ANTIPODEANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>tfw out grew Sup Forums
>tfw I grew into Sup Forums

the fuck is Sup Forums

>growing into picture books
yeah, ok bud

>going on tumblr jr
>growing up

wrong

You WWE faggots talking shit

go to a bar and shitpost irl

>tfw still come to Sup Forums 12 years year later
>tfw hide over 100+ non-American sports a day
>tfw is old Sup Forums is literally dead but have nowhere else to go

>tfw you buy a house and grow into /diy/

Owning a house doesn't make you a more mature person.

t. house owner for 8 years

>Tfw Sup Forums became shit years ago
>Tfw /fit/ and Sup Forums master race now

if you only lurk Sup Forums its okay, but after /r9k/ and Sup Forums its a slippery slope, sometimes i wish i could reprogram my brain to stop being so corrupted by the hivemind in this place but i think its impossible.

Sup Forums does change your brain if you stay for a long time

It's like a 2nd job

ew

>everything is shit

gee you think your outlook might be the problem

>Tfw stopped watching sports because all your teams are chokers

go have to go back faggot

>make bro culture thread
>get range banned

>tfw everytime i make a bog thread on Sup Forums i get cross-board banned
for what purpose

>I can't handle people with different political opinions!
>why isn't everyone a tolerant liberal like me

Good riddance you fucking faggot

Until there's another site to shitpost anonymously with minimal effort I'll never outgrow it

mods confirmed rothschilds

I'm just about ready to give up on sports after 14 years of watching. These faggots get paid insane amounts of money just to play kid games, some of hem shit on America and don't stand for the flag, whine and bitch that millions isn't enough to feed their families and we have to sit here and look up to these people?

I also started to think it's actually pretty pathetic that we look at these people as God's for thier athletic ability while we sit at home on our asses and watch them. I can't even wear jerseys anymore because I feel like a complete beta for wearing another man's name on my back.

Idk man, I used to love sports like I said but every year I just drift farther and farther away from it.

>tfw based bro culture is ded
>tfw no more college bruh generals
>tfw no more fast food power rankings
>tfw no more tripfag hall of fame threads

unfortunate, really.
>tfw no more based OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS
>tfw no more regular WHY making threads
>tfw no more WE MARS NOW
>tfw no more LYL threads, i cry everytime

Kek. Underrated.

>tfw friend just bought a condo
>tfw still living at home with my parents

so why not play sports yourself?

>tfw no Misa gf
>tfw no Karen bussy

Well, I work full time and have other responsibilities. I do go to the gym and stay in shape. Even if I did play sports though, what does that have to do with watching other men who I don't even know play sports? It's just something that takes up more of your time that in the end you get nothing out of. You're not part of the team, you don't have ownership in the team, you contributed nothing to the team. You just sat there, watched a bunch of grown men play a game and cheered them on. For what? Some of these athletes don't even care about what team they are on and just want to get paid. What's the point to sports?

No one ever leaves this place. You will always come back. I've been here since 08 and there's fuckers who have been here since 04. No one WANTS to be here.

people still don't realise the internet will grow old with us

*tips fedora*

Sp has only been around since 2008 and trust me, plenty of people have left sp. There are plenty of trip faggots who don't post here anymore and I'm sure there are plenty of anons who have left as well.

Im talking about Sup Forums in general.

>no more manica

Thank God.

Agreed. I feel like every couple of years the mods pic a board name out of a hat to destroy. They did it to /tg/ too. It's a shame no good alternative ever sprung up for either of them, they just sort of...died. I mean Sup Forums these days is fucking embarassing, it's nothing but generals and I legit feel like at least half the faggots here are badly underage.

Sup Forums has gotten old now. I'm in charge of people at work and have a baby on the way. I'm into my 30s now. Been on and off this site since 05'. Anyone not in their late 20s at the very least is a newfag

lol

keep your shit politics in Sup Forums neckbeards

>people with different opinions need to funk off
>why are they allowed to post here!

Fuck off you crybaby faggot. This isn't reddit.

t. double nigger

>tfw been here since 2010
>still a newfag
life is suffering

tbqh i started browsing when i was an underagedb& on Sup Forums so ehh

>MUH TRUMP
no one cares, this is a sports board.

B-b-back to le pol!

>Been on and off this site since 05'. Anyone not in their late 20s at the very least is a newfag

That's a really cute story, old man story guy

Only retards answer unknown numbers. I'm sure an unknown caller is going to ask who I'll vote for today, let me answer it. The im le trolling them meme by acting retarded is very helpful even though it puts them on even more call lists.

>>>/Reddit/

No you keep YOUR shit politics out of Sup Forums. Stop whining about your little slacktivist ideas here and go to Sup Forums if you want to discuss them.

Fucking sick of faggots bringing up Trump and Sup Forums out of fucking nowhere in threads that have NOTHING to do with them and haven't been even remotely mentioned prior. Every fucking time. It's obnoxious and goddamn tiring by now.