Anyone spooky wanna chat? Killers, rapists, pedos, or just some random user

Anyone spooky wanna chat? Killers, rapists, pedos, or just some random user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvmQbkplers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm the best killer in the system, ask me ANYTHING!

Make sure to link me your Facebook! Let's have some spooky fun! Remember

Well, is it fun to kill a person? How does it feel?

I'm a spoopy skleton, what's up?

OH SHIT! 2SPOOKY4ME
What's it like being a skeleton?

>Killers, rapists, pedos
One of these thing is not like the others

It's only fun to kill a bad person. You feel alive, as much as you would feel if you took a near fatal blow.

So you're a vigilante, who was your favorite to see die?

I'm a pedo, so I guess I'm spooky now.
ama I guess?

It's bad having you being bony mixed up with being a brony tbh

I've always wanted to be friends with a pedo! So, have you ever had sex with a child? Or do you like to watch from afar?

The best life form it's ever felt to devastatingly wound in combat looks far far worse than any Man... They're hideous and fearsome beings of technology and brain power... I wish I killed it...

True, what's your favorite part of being a skelly?
Also, what are ya gonna do for halloween?

>So, have you ever had sex with a child?
Not yet, no. when it happens it will be consensual tho

>Or do you like to watch from afar?
It's even better to be up close, playing games and stuff
I've even worked in a kindergarten for a while

Tell me more

Well I'll tell you one thing... I wouldn't EVER trust a snake again...

How old are You?
Also, how was the kindergarten job?
Ever had any close calls?

Some things feel really really good to damage or kill. It's better than sex and love put together!

I wanna hear your story about snakey sneks.

Why? I've heard people like to destroy beautiful things because the don't want anyone else to have it.

Well, beings with snake D.N.A. and organism-make-up rather than ape organism-make-up have way more technology and military power in this solar system.

Only bad people destroy beautiful things for that reason. Good beings love to kill bad beings because it brightens things up.

> Survey the area while driving home from work every day.
> Never stop. Never stare. But always be learning her routine. Find out when the bus picks her up and drops her off.
> Find local phone boxes in the area.
> Start beige boxing them late at night/early in the morning when nobody is awake, to find out which line matches the number you found in the white pages that matches her address.
> Consistently beige box that number at that box to learn family's plans.
> Find out when she will be home by herself.
> Since it's rural area, neighbors too far away to see/notice anything.
> Knock on door with clipboard and pen and fake census worker id.
> Shoddy fabrication, but good enough to fool a 10yo.
> Ask to speak to her parents. She should know better than to tell you they aren't home, but she's ten. Stay outside, calm, patient.
> Say, "That's okay. Can you call them for me?"
> She goes inside. She comes back. Funny... The phone doesn't seem to be working.
> Well how 'bout that! Bridged terminals on the phone box down the road saw to that.
> "May I come in? I would like to ask you some questions."
> Friendly. Polite. Clearly if I had meant any harm I would have only had to force my way in as soon as I knew parents weren't home.
> Be welcomed inside.
> Ask mundane questions about size of family, parents' jobs, school.
> Dad's working on a fix for y2k? How cool!
> Ask about likes, etc. Oh, she has an n64? Has that superman game but doesn't really like it. Ah, too bad.
> Wants a dog, but parents say no? Sorry to hear that.
> "You know, I live just down the road and my dog just had puppies last week. My wife wants to give them away. I know your parents said you can't have one, but world you like to see mine before they are gone?"
> Her face lights up. Of course she would!
> Trust has been gained. This means I don't have to use the cliched chloroform, at least not yet. She gets in the car willingly.

Cont.

I would never trust a government or a rich person ever again if I were you.

Is there anyone well known that is like that?

> It isn't until the car pulls into the "driveway" that she seems confused, suspicious.
> It's actually just a fire trail in the backwoods. She was so busy bobbing her head in tune to N'Sync on Q94 that she didn't get suspicious until it was too late.
> Now comes the chloroform. She doesn't even know what's happening. The alarm on her face gives way to unconsciousness.
> She is still breathing. Good. You know what comes next. Your brand new expensive digital camcorder will preserve this memory for years to come.
> Her soft pink nipples. Her hairless bug.
> Plow her virgin girlhood. Get it all on tape.

> When she starts to wake, another dab of chloroform. Finally when finished, just let her breathe it deep.
> Until she stops breathing.

Cont.

The beings who are family to snakes can do all sorts of types of shit to fuck your game up, these fuckers can even teleport right out of the grip of your hand.

> Her breath and heart still and silent, the thrill and adrenaline clouding all else, take a deep breath and calm down. Allow heart rate to slow.

> Drive to the abandoned house. Nobody is around. Prince George county is pretty isolated. The old well is uncovered. Just drop her in.

> No mess. No body to be found.

> A little blood from her girlhood on the blanket and plastic sheet. Those go with her.

> A few years later, they tear down that house. They build a storage shed there. The well gets a big blue plastic cap on it.

> 18 years later. Nobody knows.

> Except Sup Forums where I've been bragging about it for the last two two and a half years.

Ooh, that's pretty True! What do you think about society punishing those sort a actions? Like taking matter into their own hands cause the system failed them?

None of them are non-human, many of them take orders from the ones with the technology.

>How old are You?
early twenties

>Also, how was the kindergarten job?
it was lots of fun, I love kids

>Ever had any close calls?
not really

there was one girl that wanted me to massage her back, neck and stomach with those spikey ball things

after a while she suggested I do it 'here' now, touching her crotch.
If there hadn't been adults around me I would have gone for it for sure

Well I know that they got booby traps waiting for brave monkeys like you... I'd start by becoming as powerful physically in a murder-some way than anyone else; then you may have what it takes to free your people from enslavement.

Wow! That's pretty cool. Any other stories? Or was that the only time?

You seem fun, wanna be Facebook friends? I like your theories on this stuff.

Also my user pedo, how old are you now? Wanna be friends?

Where do you live? So, you love kids both in a sexual way and familiar way? What do you do now?

Also, wanna be friends? You seem pretty chill.

To be honest with all you Anons, I'm a 16 year old girl. I would love to give you all proof, but I'm in school and I'm not to confident on my looks. And then again, it's always best to avoid putting your picture out on the internet! I'm super curious on abnormal in society!

>Where do you live?
eu

>So, you love kids both in a sexual way and familiar way?
yeah, most pedos do
I see it as a sexual orientation, I wish I could just get a real young gf...
this whole pedo=rapist thing is not true, sorry

>What do you do now?
I do some other shitty job but I'll probably end up getting back to kindergartening

Never actually layed a finger on a person but extensively fantasized about it. I have killed animals though, I get them off of Craigslist whenever I have a bad day at work (I'm a Best Buy customer service rep). Its like I purge all of my anger and frustration away. I grew up hating kittens and puppies so being able to kill them is freeing.. I feel a sense of power being in control of their fate. If anyone wants to trade OC pics and vids, post your kik

I see, I was hoping you lived in the states.

What do you think about my confession? I'm not really scared of Pedophiles, some of them like you are pretty chill and normal.

What do you think about pedophiles that hurt, murder, or even torture children?

Killers end lives, whereas rapists and paedos just ruin them?

We can't be friends on the internet because you'll be killed unless I protect you 24/7. We can only be friends at heart and by memory. And these aren't theories; these are memories...

Hmm, I'm not actually into killing animals, I really like the thought of people tho. What make you hate animals like kittens and puppies?

We can be friends on the deep dark web but I want you to know that the secret services of the democracies and agencies like the F.B.I. in America will track you there too. On the deep dark web, my face-book is like Spider-Man7770669 or something like that. Make sure to message me that I'm you Sup Forums user friend; and I'm not sure when I'm checking my account there again, it could be never...

> (You)
>We can't be friends on the internet because you'll be killed unless I protect you 24/7. We can only be friends at heart and by memory. And these aren't theories; these are memories...

Awww, that makes me sad. I wish you well then.
Sorry, didn't mean to belittle your memories. Can you tell me more? What was the most frightening moment?

Well, I'll still add ya even if you may never message me back lol. And i have tor on my laptop.

The most frightening thing about ever fighting for my life was having a demon or methane-based alien or spiritual entity force itself down my throat and nose while I was sleeping. It was sent by occultist types and Satan worshipers like Mantricks... Warlocks and necromancers being used as slaves... I'm still not sure if the demon or whatever succeeded in possessing my body or if I fought hard enough for it to have taken off... I sure hope I'm not possessed...

>What do you think about my confession?
you mean that 'I'm a 16 yo grill' thing?
I don't really care...

>I'm not really scared of Pedophiles, some of them like you are pretty chill and normal.
you're too old for pedos anyway

>What do you think about pedophiles that hurt, murder, or even torture children?
pretty much what most people think about all pedos - burn them all

but those people are not really pedos anyway, if you ask me

How would you test to see that you're possessed? There should be some test right?

Hearing something yell that I can't talk about is also very scary.

Well... You're right... There should be some sort of test... That's a really good question. God would have to come and pay me a visit in the flesh again, He would be able to tell me if something bad is controlling me.

My mom had an allergy and I hated the thought of them hurting her. I never saw them as cute, after she passed I was angry and killing something was the only way to calm myself and cope.. now its a bit of an addiction.. I have an entire room in my basement dedicated to my hobby. Puppies on the other hand are not as easy to get as a kitten or cat because an adoption fee is usually required.

Well thanks for boosting my confidence lol.

Hahaha, ouch. Well, guess im safe from scary pedos. What age is your preference then?

What do you think chill pedos should do then? You guys seem pretty normal, it's just that society thinks you're all pogo the clowns.

Ever had someone find out your hobbies?

>Hahaha, ouch. Well, guess im safe from scary pedos. What age is your preference then?
about 3 to 10, when they are cutest

>What do you think chill pedos should do then?
We can't really do shit without risking our lives or freedom, that's why I sometimes like to tell anons on the chan a little about me and the truth

I guess my fav age would be about 5, but kids develop at different rates

if ur from the uk hit my line

if ur from the uk hit my line b

I see, what makes them cute? Like the thought of taking advantage and the power?

Wanna be friends? Can you link your facebook tell me your username?

You guys are pathetic on Sup Forums... You'd rather talk to a pedophile than talk to someone who kills for a fucking living?

Kek

is that insecurity? are u so self endulged that you need every single person to give u every last drip of attention. kill yourself

No! Of course not! You pedophiles are always wrong! I just believe that people should ask killers and rapists questions, not pedophiles; pedophiles should all be alone crying in their each and own respective corners...

I have a job.

Of course I wanna talk to a killer, but no one's said too much.

>I see, what makes them cute?
Their big eyes, tiny hands, perfect skin, curiosity, playfulness
stuff like that

>Like the thought of taking advantage and the power?
no for me it's actually more the opposite
I'd love a kid to take the lead during sex
just letting them explore how things work and what feels good...

in a non sexual sense I just like to guide them, see them be happy. It's probably how parents feel I guess

>Wanna be friends? Can you link your facebook tell me your username?
No, sorry

I've got over 1500 confirmed kills as a Marine Sniper AMA

Its not a bad thing to kill a bad life form, it's a good thing, and it feels good, it feels lively and full of greatness and power... Making blood splash from a person doing wrong is better than sex. We have to start a world-wide revolution, we have to kill the evil people, people like pedophiles, people like the rich, people who tell lies, and people who control others; THEY ALL MUST GO AND ALL MUST DIE!!!!!

Do you enjoy child modeling?

Spooky. She the first? She the last?

you mean the non nude kind, yes?
Sure do, it's often adorable and hot

This thread shows how lame and decrepit Sup Forums is...

Likewise. I know it's long gone now but I still have my favourite Candydoll girls. It's a great way to went urges.

That answer is a lot more heartfelt than I thought.

Aww, oh well. Wish ya a good day.

What do you do if they get too old?

how?

All you guys ask about is evil thus homosexual pedophila... Why aren't you like; what is the best way to kill a man in under 3 seconds?

What about, my pedo friend in this thread? Do you want to kill him? How many people have you killed?

I really hope you're telling the truth, not because I'm into that shit, but because nobody here believes you.

I kill pedophiles along the way of killing people with too much money or power; I've killed over a thousand pedophiles...

I like to understand what goes through their mind, how it works a and all that shit. Then I can ask those kinds of questions.

>What do you do if they get too old?
I've never really had a kid grow up in front of my eyes besides classmates so I can't really tell

If I had a young gf, and she grew up, I'd stay with her though
It's not like I find adults to be super gross or anything. they're just not THAT attractive

Dude, to be honest you just sounds edgy. How old are You? How did you kill them?

im a wavf
youtube.com/watch?v=NvmQbkplers

I live alone in my moms old house, I have no other family or friends outside of work, what happens in my garage stays in my garage. But I did draw attention at one point, I threw the bodies into trash bags and the trash company (republic services) noticed the amount of mutilated corpses were at the dump so they publicly notified the police. I started just burying them in my moms empty old garden and it works as good compost. I try to distract myself with work so I don't get urges, I've cut back because there isn't too much room left in the garden.

HAHAHAHAHAHA "consensual"

Ooh I see!

Was there any child that you almost had a relationship with?

Pedophiles don't respect women, they are so cruel that they'll fuck a female who isn't even yet ready to be fucked yet... They feed off of torture... Don't be a rapist or a pedophile; be a killer; kill rapists and pedophiles... It's fun!

I usually break their necks from behind then put them in the trunk of my car until I drive to the largest bridge in my area and drop them off of there at 3:30A.M. ish...

This thread is bullshit and you know it.

I can hear that fedora

What do you usually do to the bodies? Do you torture them alive or kill them then play around?

Maybe, maybe not. It's interesting tho.

Jokes on you, I got 2 fedoras.

I'm finding you... And I'm going to slowly torture you for 3 weeks, skinning you alive, until you die... I'm going to tan your hide and send it in the mail to your mother! You're dead cuck!

Cool, it'll be fun I guess.

>Was there any child that you almost had a relationship with?
No, it's really hard to get something like that started without anyone finding out,it's too risky...
There's been a few I had crushes on though. my cousins friends and neighbors kids mostly

No, dying is a very traumatic and painful experience no matter how it happens...

I may or may not be 50% of these

How would the relationship being consensual work? I mean, You could always manipulate them. Or would only go after a nymphet?