I've never had sex without a condom. How much better is it without?

I've never had sex without a condom. How much better is it without?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2zgB93KANE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has sex without condom
Bestever.jpg
Gets aids and dies

oh shit....RIP user, in my mind, sex with a condom isnt sex at all. Barely feel anything

it's the same shit, not miss much

>I've never had sex without a condom
so you're still a virgin, huh.

Might as well be masturbating if you're using a condom.

I have had sex with 12 girls and all of them were bareback. My first gf let me cum in all her holes, she was 15.

Best ever but now I have herpes

Much better

The gift that keeps on giving

In terms of convenience it's better, less or no lube required. Get more sensation on your dick head. If you use good condoms it's not much worse. Trojan bareskin are my personal fave. Cheap condoms suck ass, too thick.

I rarely fuck my gf with a condom (about 1 of 20 times we have sex). It has its pros (you can feel her pussy A LOT better, you dont have the feeling of fucking a rubber than a girl) and cons (mostly it takes twice as long as without a rubber what satisfies her more). If you know youre and your gf are sexual healthy and if she takes her pill nothing can happen not using a condom.

Its a whole lot better, the direct warmth hitting your dick doesn't compare

DUBS TRIPS HAS SPOKEN

The pill isn’t 100%, most aren’t even the 99.9% they claim to be, never think nothing can happen.

>never had sex without condom
Soo.. You've never had sex?

Tru that

Why were you using a condom with your hand, Jimbo?

Kek OK grade 6 sex ed teacher. Fuck off

Not a real difference

You can also search scientifically what causes dat good feel and decide yourself with those solid facts.

>I’m pregnant user

Let’s hear how much of a smart add you are when you hear that. Especially if she’s anti abortion.

First time sex with condom:
>"Holy fuck this feels good"

First time sex without condom:
>"Holy fucking shit so THIS is what sex actually feels like. hnnnnnnnnnngg.jpeg.tiff"

It's the best feeling ever, but it also heavily depends on the girl.
Sex with a beautiful girl that you're probably even in love with can be 1000 times better with condom, than bareback sex with an ugly whale.

always wear a condor, you never know what's in the porridge your stirring

Did you have to move out of the trailer park to get away from your baby mamas?

Sex with a condom is like jacking off while wearing gloves.

That's why you make semi serious abortion jokes whenever she tries you with that shit

Sounds like a joke, but actually pretty accurate

What the fuck are you guys even on about

A thin condom gives you a lot of sensation. You still get all the warmth of the pussy on your dick and you can wear condoms that stimulate your own dick to make up for not being able to touch the vagina with your bare skin

A 1% chance on the pill is actually pretty high odds of getting her preggo if you have sex like 300 times over the course of a few years. 18 years of parenting isn't worth 300 sex sessions. Always go condom. Always.

And FUCK stds. STDs are terrible. Sta away from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2zgB93KANE

The clap and gonorrhoea aren’t so bad, few antibiotics and gone. Worst part is having doc stick a q-tip up your piss hole, that burns.

From the time I was 15 to 25 I never had sex without one, 25 gf let me go without one never wanted to wear one again. Happily married with 3 kids at 31 haven't used a condom in years. They're good when you're young and with more women wait until you're with one you can trust and want to stay with to go without one though would be the best advice I can give.

It's far superior, I'd rather get AIDs

It's way better but I've had several STIs now. Curable ones, fortunately. Worth it.

Nah I still live with them. They were all my sisters.

>I've never had sex without a condom. How much better is it without?

quite a bit.

Hardly "better"... the man finishes quicker.

Full house. Checked.

The question is not just using a condom. Cumming inside is the best part.

So much better. I can't cum with a condom on. Creampieing a hot bitch is one of the greatest feelings in the world. Had a major pregnancy scare so won't be doing that for a while though.

Better .
sex with condom is awesome/10
without condom is awesome+1/10

Almost worth the monogamy.

Fuck yeah

Literally never cum with a condom on. Have never worn one successfully, played a lot of risks but am STD free and going on 4 years with my girl, no kids.

very nice

Pick better girls.

See this...

shit

LAMO everyone has herpes

10x better

It feels better but you wont last as long. Shit i can go for about 20something mins with one on but only 5 to 10 mins bareback

That's not even the right dad...