/hoc/

do you think maybe finns are just aliens trying to imitate humans, but just can't get it right?

If digits then yes

>The state of snes

BERY NICE

confirmed

FINLAND CONFIRMED ALIEN LANDING SITE

>mfw

what's it like having a team full of NHL caliber talent instead of a rag tag group of players that should be in the AHL right now?

canes broadcast is just rambling about school house rock

i want to thank the user who recommended i watch the canes feed

ayy lmao

FINLANDERS FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Are you trying to tell me this face isn't that of a human?

What did the ayys do to the original human Binland inhabitants?

Alex Killorn is a fucking idiot

>delusional retards actually thought this team had a chance of making the playoffs

No way

Bobby Ryan is the Habs' most valuable PKer

youre competing with the maple laffs and the islels, id say you still have a good shot

what happened

dubs and the leafs make the playoffs

feels like being up 4-2, tied for first in the league.

Dubs and they never will.

oops

Life just got interesting

Filip Forsberg

>canadian goaltending

>want laffs to lose
>want reddithawks to lose

How can we make this happen, /hoc/?

>tfw light until after 8
And our stupid legislature wants to get rid of DST

Deorbit a satellite onto the rink

Let the laffs win
More Canadian teams in playoff spots

>tfw government wants to extend DST into the winter

It's going to be great not having any sun until 10 AM

Why is this a good thing?

subban you stupid fucking nigger.

why the fuck do coaches still let their players take slapshots from the point with an empty net?

>wanting more Canadian teams in

The perds actually thought they had a chance

Anybody got me a Puljugdanoff?

I guess you don't mind cause you won't get hit with the toronto circlejerking bias media

Thought you might've liked that, you being canadian and all

Blackhawks winning doesn't really do anything unless you actually care about the Mild.

The commentary and 'talks' during breaks does leave a hint of Maple Leafs bias, it's pretty stupid I have to admit

Aho is too strong for puny perds

McDavid bows to the Puljugdanoffs

How hard will he btfo the league when he bulks?

Drink a cup of bleach and click your heels

It's the closest I've got.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Pulju?

hes a bust. worst top 10 pick in the draft

Best pick of the 2016 draft
Only Finn to not bust in modern age

best finn and player in the 2016 draft

Kucherov deserves better than the Tampa Bay Crunch

*Enters thread*

*see that Binland has again ruined everything*

*Exits thread*

>add another loser point to he Laffs total

They really need to change that rule. No loser points, or make a win in regulation worth 3.

Toronto with another fine addition to their loser points collection.

gg bolts

>andershit
and yes i mean both of them

>puts
i'm really green like an ogre.

/oilcountry/ CHECK IN BITCHES
>saskatooon

gusev stamkos kucherov
palat johnson drouin
killorn point callahan
erne boyle namestnikov
I'll be asking other teams what it's like to not have championship caliber forwards

What team does Karlsson get traded to when he demands a trade after Melnyk runs him out of town?

Checking in.

>saskatoon

Preds for PK Subban and Saros

This

>implying they will all be healthy at the same time
also
>boyle
Are you even a real fan?

Preds won't trade Saros.

He's right. The players should also always have body guards with them and live the majority of their life off ice in a plastic bubble. Best not to take any chances.

he's going to resign with us, his wife and kids stayed here

Out of the Leafs, Isles and Bolts who has the rasiest remaining schedule?

Yakov Trenin then

I have zero issue with not letting players go to the Olympics. Ottawa losing Hasek in 2006 lost them a guaranteed Stanley Cup.

Saying you won't let Karlsson go though because he's Swedish is fucking retarded.

over half of those are either injured or not on the fucking team

Leafs schedule is pretty ok from what I remember

That would be irrational though while major injuries during the Olympics are not uncommon.

>a guaranteed Stanley Cup
No.

I get the reasoning, but come on, the Olympics only come once every 4 years. They are ok with the World Cup, but not the Olympics. You know, the world wide tourny that people actually care about the result.

If the IOC weren't mega jews the NHL wouldn't be jews.

>NHL releases Crosby for the Olympics in 2010
>crosby scores the most iconic goal since Henderson against the Soviets
>NHL can't use any images

It doesn't make sense

Injuries happen all the time. The players aren't owned products. The owners/gm need to back off and stop treating them like expensive fragile products.

St louis

You are all so fucking mad rn.

Players are already contractually obligated not to do risky things while not with their teams. Why are you acting like this is somehow strange?

A) 2018 is being held in chingchongland, no one cares about them and they don't care about hockey
B) The NHL gets zero benefit from the Olympics
C) The NHL receives several negatives from the Olympics

Fuck the NHL. They have plenty of images to use for their own purposes. The Olympics isn't their product, so they can just fuck off. I hope the NHLPA gives the Owners a big fuck you and create another lockout over this issue tbqh. They are treating them like they OWN them just a bit too much.

>a guaranteed Stanley Cup
>No.

Hasek was by far the Vezina lock leading up to the Olympics.
They were still good enough to hold onto the #1 seed without him.
Against Buffalo in the 2nd round they went to overtime 3 times.
Emery faced a total of 4 shots in those 3 games.
He saved 1.

Ottawa absolutely wins the Cup that year with a healthy Hasek in net.

The only thing I'm mad about is that the Wild blogs have stopped getting comments and I'm really disappointed in seeing the fans all shut up with their team playing like dogshit and the Hawks surging. It's like the state of hockey is just one big bandwagon.

I know that. But it is different when they are stopped from playing in an international event for their country.

But the issue isn't even "injuries". That's just the convenient excuse they are using. It's all about money. The owners are your typical greedy jews.

Hockey is the only reason the winter olympics are anywhere close to relevant, the ioc should be sucking the nhlpa's dicks with how much revenue hockey generates for the olympics, especially the medal games

>B) The NHL gets zero benefit from the Olympics

I disagree. The Olymipic hockey tends to bring people to the sport that never would watch unless it was the Olympics. It helps grow the game in ways the NHL can't do by expanding to the desert.

Only owners can start lockouts.
Players agreed in the CBA to not strike.

It's not different though. It's the same logic. They're banned from those behaviors because the owners want them healthy and playing NHL games.

And of course it's about money but for some reason you've hitched your wagon behind bigger jew here in the IOC. The only reason this is a thing is because they refuse to pay for the NHL players' insurance like before but want to benefit from having NHL players there anyway. Fuck them.

>new "canadians"
reeeeeeeeeeee

You're dumb enough to be an NHLer

>The Olympics isn't their product, so they can just fuck off

And they are. They're fucking off and taking the players with them

>I hope the NHLPA gives the Owners a big fuck you and create another lockout over this issue tbqh

Clearly you don't understand what a lockout is or how the CBA works

>They are treating them like they OWN them just a bit too much.

What's next, complaining that they can't go to a concert because it is being held on the same day as a game?

>absolutely
No.

You can't say for certain what would happen if he stays healthy. Butterfly effect and what not. It is literally pointless saying what could have been. You simply can't say for sure.

Fuck off hippie

>The only reason this is a thing is because they refuse to pay for the NHL players' insurance like before

Didn't know that. But I'm betting the NHL is looking for more than before maybe?

>chiraq calling others bandwagon
am i being b8ed?

>Clearly you don't understand what a lockout is or how the CBA works
A lockout is one when party says fuck it and stops playing/working. It doesn't really matter which one does it or if they are "contractually obligated" to play. If they don't play, they don't play. Nobody can make them play.

also the olympics are a massive interruption to the season