Asian girl thread. wwyd to her?

asian girl thread. wwyd to her?

Nice legs and a tight body. I would pipe

how would you pipe her?

wwyd?

Well hopefully she would be wearing a dress because that first picture of her is getting me rock hard. I would throw her over a table, put her smooth legs over my shoulders, and fuck her hard and deep. Have her yelling and begging for more

Beautiful eyes, probably cum on face

you like her in dresses user? her smooth thicc legs would wrap around you probably

not inside her user? maybe you can cum all over her face when she's getting dicked by the other user then

I don't really wanna breed with yellow hoes, I just wanna cum on their pretty face user

4.5/10
Fucking on a korean way better lol

fair enough user, maybe you can cum all over the rest of her body though

I love her in dresses. Let's see some more

Anyone have pictures of Asian milfs? Preferably ones they know from FB or IG?

keep enjoying her user, what else are you thinking up for her?

She looks like she'd be a good little slut.

what do you think happened here?

She knocked over the cardboard cutouts after the picture.

She into S&M?

bump

I'd breed her if no one else wants to.

i'm sure lots of people want to cum between these thicc legs. she only uses loopholes though user, how would you convincce her to be bred?

We hookup every time I am in Korea for work, which is like once a month now. She has a boyfriend now, but we still make time while I am there. She wants marriage, but I am not moving to Korea and she does not want to move here.

>loopholes
Is she fine with cock in her pussy as long as I wrap it up, or is she saving herself?

saving herself, it's gonna be a hard sell user.

OP girl is cute. I want to see some naked amateur asians though.

asian threds used to be good
but you cucks ruined it and never post nudies anymore
fuckoff with your fagbook spam already

I'd play it slow then, using my mouth and hands to get her worked up, making her horny to the point that when I suggest that I put in just the tip to see how it feels, that she'd still be a virgin after, it might sound reasonable.

this. who has some fucking NUDES

Post more of her

and if she refuses?

>asian girl thread. wwyd to her?

Slowly unwrap her, play with her tits, have her blow me, come down her throat.

Keep working on her, driving her to the bring of orgasm and then backing off, asking again periodically.

Lift her dress over her hips, grab onto her arms, and fuck her from behind just like that.

down her throat? not in her pussy?

what if she wants a condom?

want her IG?

>what if she wants a condom?
Then I'd put one on to start with. The first goal here is just to get that pussy wrapped around my cock.

hot as fuck, strip her for us. i want to jerk to her naked body

yes!

if i had the chance i would breed as hard as possible, couldnt resist, it'd probably be so tight

wwyd to claire?

Reach around and grope her tits while my cock pistons in and out of her tight little pussy, making her moan like a little slut.

If you do that she might fight back. You need to slowly break her down until she's happily getting stuffed with cum.

Which one would you take and what would you do to her?

her stuffed with cum would be beautiful, if shes even happier it would be better. i would love to see her multiple stuffed too

>what do you think happened here?

With a Korean chick? Not a damned thing.

>down her throat? not in her pussy?

Not without wearing three condoms. Vaginas are the gate to hell.

Second from the right, and I would take her back to my hotel room and fuck her every which way, not even leaving the room to get food.

yup

>>

interesting choice. go on...

other opinions?

Once she feels how good it is to have warm cum flowing into her womb, she'll want more.

More pics?

For starters, I'd have her get down on her knees and look up at me as she sucks my cock, letting her taste it before it gets shoved into her pussy.

what else would you do? share her with some friends?

I wouldn't mind tying her up and giving her a solid paddling until she agrees to be a good girl.

dont have any more pics of that one sorry. i do of some others thogh...

IG: claireleey
post your favorite pics of her, have more from her fb

Once she's a proper slut I'd let others see her acting like one, but I'd only let other guys have at her once I'm finished with her.

wwyd?

>claireleey
good shit, jerking to her swimsuit pics now. she's just the right amount of thicc. let's see the hottest ones from fb!

She looks like she's a bad girl who needs it to, needs to shown that she should just be a submissive little slut.

Anyone else want to take a turn with one of them?

what else would you do before you're finished with her?

post your favorite pics of her user

This one of course. You know anything kinky about her? i'm so damn hard for her fuck.

Take her to a party with friends of hers, making out with her in front of them before taking her to a nearby room and fucking her brains out, letting them hear her being used.

oh definitely. what else would you do?

not really. what are you imagining doing to claire user. post more of her pics

I want her to ride me with that cute smile and thick thighs

maybe even during her prom a few years ago, that would be so hot, she would come out with cum dripping out of her

Put a ring gag in her mouth and then shove her face down onto my cock, making her take me all the way into her throat.

anyone in the mood for some serious mainland fobby pussy?

look for her nips her e

thats hot

Sure, I'd fuck her before prom even started, then squeeze and grope her ass while we danced, eventually pulling her off to a secluded spot to have my way with her again.

her actual date would probably wonder where she went

MOAR?

Bruh Id make her help me with my calculus homework

She looks old...i'd ask if she has a younger sister

He can wonder all he likes. There's nothing he can do about it even if he finds out. I'd just start fondling her right in front of him.

make friend with and respect

>listen to her concerns and offer her thoughtful advice

How kind.

maybe you can send her back to him with cum inside her pussy, only to come up behind her while the dance and play with her tits some more

Sure, just ignore him and grab her, pressing her ass into my crotch as my hands reach around and grope her tits.

or you can just lift up her dress and expose her that night, or pull it down and let people cop feels

Or I could just lift her up off the ground altogether and settle her down onto my cock, fucking her then and there while everyone watches.

Would you?

As long as it isn't a trap, yes.

i think she would love that at that point user

Everyone would get to see her o-face as I empty my balls inside her, filling her pussy with my cum as it squeezes out every last drop.