he's Jewish

He's a Jew.

/thread

kikery

he is a jew

i think Sup Forums has to explain first what the actual problem is

spoiler: they can't find one

thats why they are so butthurt and emotional about him saying the truth

Listen to his podcast and BTFO his arguments 1 by 1 .. oh wait you can't cause hes right

jewish

His political opinions stem from religious beliefs.

Hes wearing his stealthy jewish cap ALL THE FUCKING TIME

he is a male
#notanothermonster

He's 4' 11"

hes a very short angry jew

napoleon

Why is he so smug bros

Napoleon is 8" taller than jewshillo

What do you think?

Damn, Bing confirmed this for me.

He used to attack SJWs and the left for identity politics and fear mongering, yet engaged in exactly those tactics in the last few months with the Breitbart fiasco and anti-semetic memes on twitter.

Shapiro also doesn't seem to grasp the irony of claiming to be a conservative yet support many stances that require huge government involvement in individual liberty.

He's also a manlet.

Jesus fucking Christ how horrifying

why does he look part chink

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

him and people like him don't like not being in control.

It's funny how he's starting to whine about racism. Ben Shapiro is the last motherfucker on earth who should be using the word "racist" to Trump.

Shapiro is way more racist than Trump. At least Trump seems to be on good terms with Hispanics4Trump whereas Shapiro literally made a video calling Hispanics scum that will never be conservative.

>i think Sup Forums has to explain first what the actual problem is

He lacks humility. Humility is a central tenet of Christianity, and Sup Forums is a Christian board.

he entrenched himself in the anti-trump camp for irrational reasons and now can't get out of it without humbling himself, which he is not willing to do

>>Shapiro also doesn't seem to grasp the irony of claiming to be a conservative yet support many stances that require huge government involvement in individual liberty.

name one ... this is actually what he says about Trump lmao

>manlet

not an argument

>breitbart fiasco

so not selling out and standing up for his beliefs is somehow a bad thing now? he felt Breitbart sold out to the Trump Campaign and left cause they didnt want to admit their bias

>anti semetic memes on twitter

hes a jew ... so what? is it a bad thing that hes annoyed by it .. if a white male gets spammed with anti white male propaganda should he just take it or what?

at least hes a religious orthodox jew and not one of the hollywood liberal atheist memej ews .. he even hates jews

does anyone here ever listen to what he has to say?

he also constantly says Trump does good things in his Podcasts and he would vote for him if Trump actually becomes consitent and embraces conservatism but as o right now Trump does not.

He is as objective as it gets and uses what he believes in as a guideline which is fine. You can criticize constitutional conservatism if you want thats fine but don't pretend he is trying to jew anyone into anything cause there is absolutely no evidence for it.

in what aspect? Did you see Trump ever displaying any form of humility?

He seems to think religion is necessary for morality.

He also supports many positions that are purely faith based, and wants government to use force to leverage his personal opinions on non-believers.

Which, in my mind, is completely antithetical to the idea of limited government.

no i think he just believes morality ((in the western culture)) derives from the bible and since he is religious he believes god created this moral and just system people should follow

>He also supports many positions that are purely faith based, and wants government to use force to leverage his personal opinions on non-believers.

name one position ...

I'm 6' 4" I don't know how this guy hasn't killed himself yet

>name one ... this is actually what he says about Trump lmao
His stance on abortion, his stance on religious morality.
>not an argument
its a joke. Germans aren't known for their sense of humor.
>so not selling out and standing up for his beliefs is somehow a bad thing now? he felt Breitbart sold out to the Trump Campaign and left cause they didnt want to admit their bias
He was caught lying and exaggerating physical contact in order to produce a grievance culture. Its exactly what the left and BLM do.
>hes a jew ... so what? is it a bad thing that hes annoyed by it
Because he reacts exactly like the left does with racism. Taking memes on the internet and blowing them out of proportion to make it seem like its rife in culture.

4'11 ben

His stance on abortion.

Fpbp as always

I agree with some of his white privilege stuff and the fact that the biggest racist are the minorities, but his views on the government are pretty retarded.

>mfw it's real...

Go fucking dammit, "fpbp" is some reddit tier shit.

>his stance on abortion

? are you kidding me or are you just retarded .. you claim hes not a conservative cause hes pro life

>He was caught lying and exaggerating physical contact in order to produce a grievance culture. Its exactly what the left and BLM do.

again thats what Sup Forums says its not what happened. Theres even video evidence and that Trump and his campaign lied is a fact aswell.

You can pretend things happened that never happened and twist the story as much as you want in your favor it doesnt change the fact that Trump and Lewandowski lied to you.

>Because he reacts exactly like the left does with racism. Taking memes on the internet and blowing them out of proportion to make it seem like its rife in culture.

hes just doing it to trigger you tards on twitter with all your fake accounts cause you are so easy to manipulate. In return you are giving him exactly what he wants from you ..anti semitism, racism and he wins. Its really that easy. If it wasnt for you tards spamming him with this shit what does he have?

again .. you are saying being pro life makes him a hypocrite on big government and conservatism ... i dont know whats going on here lmao

he never claimed to be a libertarian btw .. its also not fascist to be pro life .. what exactly is the problem here?

He's right. Trump is the death of the GOP and he will not protect the rights and values of good wholesome jewish people. Stand with Israel.
#never trump

>in what aspect? Did you see Trump ever displaying any form of humility?

His entire campaign

He's a cry baby
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ&feature=youtu.be

>Less than 5 foot

Oh god

lmfao

But the first post was the best post >.>

It is funny how he preaches all the stuff Trump does but won't support him because Trump is America first.

Do you not find taking outlandish insults with a grain of salt, humility?

This. He's entire appeal has been he points out the holes in the arguments of psuedo-intellectuals who use thesaurus words and smugness in place of actual points. Then he turns around and does the exact same shit and wonders why his audience doesn't like it.

is he really less than five feet tall?

Holy Shit

fpbp

He has too much trust in the political system.

I've never seen fpbp on reddit in my entire life.

Shapiro is a butthurt little kike boy. Said he would support the first president that would exit NATO, like Trump wants to, but he can't simply admit he is wrong. Same shit with thw Michelle Fields fiasco

>? are you kidding me or are you just retarded .. you claim hes not a conservative cause hes pro life
Yes. I don't think using the government to dictate what a person does with their body is consistent with conservatism. This is a rift in the right.
>again thats what Sup Forums says its not what happened. Theres even video evidence and that Trump and his campaign lied is a fact aswell.
He was quoted as saying she was thrown to the ground. She was grabbed on the arm. He lied. He was caught. Stop shilling.
>es just doing it to trigger you tards on twitter with all your fake accounts
"im just pretending to be retarded." Many people have already called him out for his hypocrisy when it comes to this. You can't attack the left for it and then do it yourself.
>again .. you are saying being pro life makes him a hypocrite on big government and conservatism
Yes. The religious right is dying and good riddance. It has corrupted the idea of small government for a half a century.

But it's the kind of meme-spouting shit reddit would come out with.

Obviously not if reddit never came up with it

He chose... poorly.

not even Trump would consider himself humble you fucking politician worshipping autist

this is getting ridiculous

I swear this election cycle ruined Sup Forums and completely mushed peoples brains

Can't wait until this fucking retarded shit is over and all you niggers are going to be as disappointed as the black people who voted for Obama

Its the same shit every election

> I don't think using the government to dictate what a person does with their body is consistent with conservatism

error 404 .. its not their body its someone elses body that gets murder ... you are arguing like a democrat

>He was quoted as saying she was thrown to the ground. She was grabbed on the arm. He lied. He was caught. Stop shilling.

at least have your facts right ... he was never quoted like that .. it was her being quoted like it out of context .. i think they only took a part of her tweet and presented it that way .. iirc ... fact check it if you want

>Yes. The religious right is dying and good riddance. It has corrupted the idea of small government for a half a century.

yes goyim .. the government providing the ability to abort babies, funding institutions is the idea of small government

enjoy funding planned parenthood with 1billion+ when shillary is your president : ^)

>be ben
>less than 5 feet tall
>tfw will never get the respect I deserve
>tfw shorter than most girls
>tfw since going on Sup Forums I'm now self aware about my height
>take my kids to the playground and some soccer mom grabbed me by my arm and screamed "who's kid is this?"
>tfw a child for eternity
>people still ask me what I'm going to be when I grow up
>voice too annoying to do radio
>too short to be a news anchor
>tfw not even my jew connections can help me
>want to end it
>wife hides gun on top shelf
>tfw get carded to watch R rated movies and I'm in my 30s

I thought there were no girls on Sup Forums

>>Shapiro also doesn't seem to grasp the irony of claiming to be a conservative yet support many stances that require huge government involvement in individual liberty.
>name one ... this is actually what he says about Trump lmao

His position of military support of Israel, and spending American tax dollars for Israel's benefit.

>breitbart fiasco
>so not selling out and standing up for his beliefs is somehow a bad thing now? he felt Breitbart sold out to the Trump Campaign and left cause they didnt want to admit their bias

There was no principled belief. He left because of Michelle Fields, but once that died down he just stopped mentioning the thing that was big enough to cause his immediate resignation

>
>anti semetic memes on twitter
>hes a jew ... so what? is it a bad thing that hes annoyed by it .. if a white male gets spammed with anti white male propaganda should he just take it or what?

No, he should ignore it. Block them if they are that intolerable. But don't respond. How he could think there's any way a public figure with 200K followers going into a twitter debate with a frog avatar with 10 followers and come out of it looking good is beyond me. If nothing else it shows he's not quite as bright as he comes across as.

Yea that's what the jews project like none other. Jews accuse everyone else of being hateful and intolerant because they are the worst offenders.

I met him he's like 5'9 lol

is it

Explain how he's not humble

I'll just leave this here, Achmed.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLFIYC89xtLPAcFxP6ooRxMA&v=j07nGTfKyBE

did he BTFO milo or something?
why is there 2 threads to ben?

nice try benny

>His position of military support of Israel, and spending American tax dollars for Israel's benefit.

agree .. i dont like that one either but Trump does the same .. so hows that an argument for pro Trump people ...

I obviously don't agree with him on everything i just think he has actually valid points regard Trump ...

Sup Forums pretends Trump is free of any criticism and can't do anything wrong ever .. im not one of these guys sorry

Ben is based as fuck and people here only hate him cause he dislikes Trump .. he was loved before this happened. Its just stupid.

jesus fucking christ lmfao

>error 404 .. its not their body its someone elses body that gets murder ... you are arguing like a democrat
I'm explaining to you why people, particularly libertarians, don't like him. Please calm your autism.
>at least have your facts right ... he was never quoted like that
He was. He said the trump manager commit felonious assault. Stop shilling.
>es goyim .. the government providing the ability to abort babies, funding institutions is the idea of small government
I don't think the government should regulate people's bodies. This includes women's uterus. Before the religious right took over, this was the main argument within the right. It is entirely a small government argument.

>jesus fucking christ lmfao

Not an argument Mohamed

You pretend Shapiro is free of any criticism and can't do anything wrong ever

I never liked Shapiro

People were criticizing his stance on Israel well before Trump.

Would you care to explain your bizarre man crush on a 4'11 political commentator?

you got me

>I'm explaining to you why people, particularly libertarians, don't like him. Please calm your autism.

nobody cares about Libertarians .. especially Pro Trump fags hate Libertarians ... whats the point of this ?

>He was. He said the trump manager commit felonious assault. Stop shilling.

wasnt it just battery? hes a Harvard Law fag after all hes using these law terms all the time ... its just how it is

Find all the quotes you are mentioning ... cause you can't lol ... Trump said Michelle fields said she was thrown on the ground when that was a missrepresentation of her tweet ..

>I don't think the government should regulate people's bodies.

yeah but we have laws against murder, assault etc.

If i come and do with your body whatever the fuck i want and kill you its a crime and the government comes in and arrest me at gun point. Are you against this aswell?

If someone wants to murder a child its the same thing.

You are still arguing like a democrat on the abortion thing. If its not a human being to you without any constitutional rights you can do what you want with it .. if its a human you can't.

To me its a human and its life should be protected even if force is necessary.

I don't care how much of a lolbertarian you are but i draw a line there aswell.

Im not the one with the bizzare crush btw

Trump fags are .. he is merely criticizing Trump and thats him all this hate.

no i don't i just dont get all these blind Trump fags hating on him when he has good things to say.

Why dismiss it for no reason other than "hurr durr he dont like ma candidat hurr durr"

This is beyond retarded

Was that jumbled mess of word salads supposed to be a response? Just ignore the manlet worshiper, we've given you dozens of reasons why people don't like shapiro. Fuck off.

>Shapiro literally made a video calling Hispanics scum that will never be conservative.

link

He's not based Molyjew.

yeah i learned great things today

>democrats are in charge of defining what pro life is
>a person heights determines wether he is right or not
>trump can lie 10 times a day ... shapiro "lied" (according to /pol) and hes dead now
>trump can be pro israel
>shapiro an actual jew can't be pro israel

i literally got BTFO

10/10 lmao

>can't explain why Trump isn't humble
>gets BTFO repeatedly

What a sad life you live Mehmet

He's a great guy but he's a bit too emotional. Trump uses aggressive, sometimes insulting populist rhetoric to promote his ideas, so that automatically makes him dismiss Trump.

I myself don't have a problem with it, but I understand Ben's issue. However, in my opinion being a bit bold and angry in no way makes one non-presidential.

Please show me where I supported Trump.

That's not why he dismisses Trump. He's pissed that there is an excellent chance that out next President will not be a Zionist funded crony

no i just dont argue with people who worship politicians

you are beyond the point of saving if you fall for these meme videos

>Trump
>Humble

cmon ... Trump really doesnt want to be seen as humble but as "TOUGH"

he says TOUGH 100 times a day ... its one of his things

If Trump was humble he would admit to all the times he has lied during his campaign.

To you he never lied ... because he is so humble he would never do that am ir igh?

I mean who the fuck would lie to become president of the united states. This has never happened before!

Fucking mind blowing how brainwashed some people here are .. .If you are one of his staff members and you get paid at least good for you but if not you live a very very sad life

You obviously don't cause you are some Hillary supporting democrat. You revealed yourself with your stance on abortion.

You don't understand, it doesn't matter how tall he is. He's a grown man who is publicly defensive about his height.

So let's take a look at some of the people on the alt right, now I'm not saying that all alt-rightists are like this, however a vocal majority are.
Let's take a look at. Some of the things that they've been saying about me, oh here's one; "Eat shit and die you manlet kike motherfucker"...what about this one? "You are going to burn in Trump's ovens you shekel grabbing jew". These are the type of people who Milo Yeanoplis associates with

there is nothinf funnier than normies attempting to decipher Sup Forums memes

>if someone isn't prolife they must be a democrat
You're fucking retarded.

Have you actually ever listened to his interviews or podcasts? Shapiro is as anti-zionist as it gets, at least for a jew. He promotes freedom and a libertarian government, as he himself has said that he's a libertarian

>no i just dont argue with people who worship politicians

Yet you worship Shapiro le Manleto

>cmon ... Trump really doesnt want to be seen as humble but as "TOUGH"

Who says you cannot be tough and humble?

>If Trump was humble he would admit to all the times he has lied during his campaign

Mind pointing some out?

Did I mention that I'm Jewish and went to Harvard?

If that was true he wouldn't get so personally butthurt when ever someone sends him kike memes

He really isn't. He supports US funding of Israel and their alliance. The only thing he doesnt support outright is military intervention.

>as he himself has said that he's a libertarian

no he says he just has some libertarian beliefs like legalizing weed and stuff but he does not consider himself a full blown muah tax is theft libertarian

>Yet you worship Shapiro le Manleto

nah i just don't hate him cause hes anti trump. I actually listened to what he has to say and Sup Forums has some irrational hate for him they can't explain.

>Mind pointing some out?

dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

Alright ben, we believe you :^)

He has repeatedly said that he supports freedom of speech for everyone. He can get mad about kike memes, but he never implied that he would want to ban it.

That's totally a non-issue. Funding one country somewhere =/= not being a libertarian

His bosses became #cruzmissiles

Im pretty sure using tax payer dollars to prop up a foreign regime is rather anti-libertarian.