So I broke up with my ex about 2 years ago and I haven't seen her since

So I broke up with my ex about 2 years ago and I haven't seen her since.

We were in contact tho, texting about random shit every couple weeks or so.
She is dating a new for about a half a year or year or so.

Now she has to come to my town for work (we live about 6 hours away from each other) and she asked me whether she can sleep on my couch for that week.

What do?

Are you serious ? Why are you asking us what to do ? Just fuck her, as you used to do

i'd say no.

let her stay

Don't do it. She's a grown woman capable of taking care of herself.

Don't be that guy that takas care of another man's woman for him. She or he can flip the bill for a hotel.

her work would pay for the hotel

You're right.
Any company that sends out their employees does pay for room and gives them food vouchers.
OP, tell her No.

But I would like to fuck her again

Yeah, but if you don't?
If she doesn't fuck you.....that makes you THAT guy.
Do you really want to feel Friend Zoned by your ex?
It would suck for her to know that you want her and she denied you.

Don't give her a win. Just move on.

I doesn't really feel like giving her a win tho. I was broke up with her and have been with plenty other women since

offer bed. first night fuckhardorgetout.jpg

Exchange "sleeping on your couch" for fucking EVERY time also get PICS for us on Sup Forums
(she should admit she wants to fuck you, even your broken up. that is what sleeping on your couch means)

my man /thread

say no, and just meet up and fuck her then

its not that difficult buddy

Profit???

She can pay for a hotel.

Or her new man can pay for a hotel.

Or her work can pay for a hotel.

She's a grown woman.

You don't owe her anything.

She can take care of herself.

Don't be a bitch.

6 hours, shit man, find some hoes in your area ... liike 10-20 minutes apart

SCREW EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD, WHEN SHE GETS TO TOWN, TAKE HER TO A BAR, BOOZE HER UP A LIL TRY TO GET HER INTENTIONS OUT, IF SHE WANTS TO FUCK LET HER STAY AT YOUR PLACE FOR A WEEK IF SHE STARTS TALKING ABOUT HOW GOOD OF A FRIEND YOU ARE LET HER GET A HOTEL, KEEP US UPDATED PLEASE

I'd straight up call (not text) and be like "if you're staying over we're having sex at least once each day that you get to stay. Or just get an airbnb."

Let her sleep on your couch. Let nature take it's course, make sure you tell her you only have room for her.

Jesus fucking christ, what the fuck?

Do you think women are like this?

OP, PLS FOR FUCKS SAKE, DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE!!

TAKE HER OUT, GO FOR SOME DRINKS, GET HER FUCKING DRUNK, TAKE HER TO YOUR PLACE!

EASY. AS. THAT

yeah, thats stupid as fuck

This is cuckbait

that would actually be funny as fuck

I am actully probably going for this

Do you think women prefer getting inebriated by a man to being communicated with openly and honestly?

Yea I guess you do have to get a girl drunk in order to fuck her. Pity.

What, doing what millions of frustrated chodes do to compensate for not being straight with a woman?

Post a pic so we can see if she's really worth fucking again.

She looks quite a bit like pic related tbqh famalam

You've got three acceptable options
1. Tell her no
2. Treat her as a friend, say yes, expect nothing. Do nothing for her you wouldn't do for a guy.
3. Try to make a move. Let her stay, put out some wine, flirt, see where it goes.
What you must not do is act like a super "nice" kissass hoping to get a pity fuck

tell her to go fuck herself dude. Better by dick then pathetic cuck

This might work (like tell her not the first night but let's meet up and see)

Don't do this virgin cringe shit

Why are you talking to her still, you fucking faggot? Men and women can't be friends and if she's with another man, she's worthless to you. Block her number and learn to move on instead of dwelling on the past, cuck.

This is the way to go. No doubt.

Anyway this goes op make a green text about it

see

this would only work with an exgf that has the hotties for you

Still not an answer. You can use whatever excuse you like; however, the fact remains you only keep in contact with her due to your failures to move on. 'Being with more women' and moving on are not the same by any means. It just means you've been trying to fill something, it wasn't satisfied, and you're being a dumb faggot.

Add: And obviously none of your relationships since would have worked out while in contact with an ex. You're not worth anyone's time.

Get her wasted and fuck her is the only answer

when I was getting serious with anyone else there was no contact. it just didn't work out because I am shitty human being

you are still not 100% wrong, the question is will fucking her make it worse or better?!

Yes you are! Because it's that easy. Make sure you nut in her too. Degrade her, throw her around and just give her a time she won't forget, she'll never forget and she'll be back.