Ama Sup Forums

Ama Sup Forums

how often do you see rape

What prison/jail do you work at, i know someone that works at Indian creek

This. You guys just allow rape to happen or try and prevent it ?

Two days ago two inmates were having sex so under PREA, that was considered rape.

I've seen female correction officers walked out for having sex with the inmates and under PREA that is rape.

I've never seen the females go down on the inmates but I see a little inmate on inmate action from time to time.

Actual rape like the law and order svu type of rape? None

"Letting it happen" is a good way to lose your job.

Under PREA, we MUST prevent it. An inmate has access to the phones to #55 us.

I was #55 a few times because they hate me. I get removed from my post until the investigation is over. They however don't get punished for false accusations though.

I won't say but I know Indian Creek is a minimum security facility. I work at a max security facility though.

What kind of training and education did you need to become a correction officer?

Alsl do you get payed well?

How are you doing mentally? Had a relative who was captain in a maxsec. He's numb

"Corrections"?

Prisons

Ged/high school diploma
Pay is 30k+
They'll train you at the academy for 6 weeks.

Our institution is really understaffed.

For example 20 people can come out of the academy and before the year is up we'll maybe have 2 or 4 of those 20 remaining.
That's perfectly said. Numb. I'm honestly mentally worned out. My two days off goes by quicker than my two days on.

OP here as i work nightshifts and inmates are locked up from 8pm to 6am in their cells i got plenty of time to waste. Im the guy walking around with the hardened black rubber stick and check the sound of every door at night. I go 3 or 4 rounds making metallic sounds by purpose so inmates want but never get the chance to fight me.

Negative, you're not OP and I'm B break day not night.

Ever fuck any inmates ?

No but you actually will have some male officers get caught on their knees pleasuring an inmate though.

If you would have the chance. Would you joyfully surrender to BBC?

I work at a jail. How much do you make I make just over $36,000 and I'm 19.

No, I'm just not attracted to guys. Maybe unless it was Tom Brady. For the most part we have a lot of attractive female officers.

34k so you have me beat. Corrections don't pay for shit.

Yeah I've heard DOC blows. I applied to Augusta Correctional Center like 10 days after I turned 18 and they did't hire me which was fine obviously because I got hired at my jail. Are you familiar with Augusta Correctional Center?

I've seen it on the openings for the state website but that's about it for the familiar part. Just the name recognition

Any times you see any hot female officers suck inmates cock or maybe even fuck