What would you do if europe looked like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
youtu.be/uh5swCCunO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>eighteenth stupid regionalism meme map today
obsessed

looks great, but
> where am I?

>Silesia
>not Polish
pfhahaha

>Královec
>not Bohemian
pfhahaha

celebrate

Shitty meme map

Cuckgionalist can die nobody cares about their retarded dream

Now that monstrocity would necessitate a European Union

Why the fuck would the dirty sami have ANY land? They're not fucking natives, we swedes are, is that hard to understand? People moved into scandinavia like 10'000 years ago from the south, and the sami came les than 2'000 years ago. Especially giving the sami large settlements of great historical importance like Trondheim, the old capital.

By capital I obviously means Norway's old capital.

lmao the people living in Scandinavia 10 000 years ago were not fucking Swedes or any Germanics, Samis are native and you are not

So the people who came a lot later than my ancestors, and all the way from northern asia are the natives, not the swedes?

there are no real samis left nor a jysk separatist movement

I just want to say that Lorraine is way too small, and Normandy and Savoy countries makes no sense.
Like Occitania i can understand maybe (even if today it wouldn't make sense anymore) but Savoy and Normandy?? this is just stupid. Normandy is french, it's not because they've got some nordic blood at some point that they are totally different, their culture is french. And Savoy is such a meme here I just don't get it

also
>no Transylvania
map is gay

Nothing

i'd visit silesia ^_^

Memorise all the new countries then have a good time shitposting and collecting the new rares.

Yes if you'd understand anything about genealogy.

Sami are a bunch of language shifters who speak a uralic language but are effectively the most native people living in Europe by their genes. They have loads higher amounts of Paleo-european admixture than neither of us.

I suggest you read on these things before you embarrass your flag further down the line.

Celebrate

go to Ingria and became a king

>Silesia
Literally Poles on denial who wish to earn as much as Germans.

I just fixed Europe, OP was way off the mark.

Annex Galicia.

R A R E
A
R
E

>that polishxhungary love
nice

KO SO VO

Give us that portuguese cock big brother

great, we are asians again

WRONG faggot

Samis has only lived in Sweden for ~2000 years, Swede/proto-germanics has lived in Sweden for up to 10000 years

when proto-germanics first started immigrating up to Sweden the ice hadn't even melted up in the north.

fucking dumb finn, i bet youre kang

even worse than current e*rope
LE RANDOM XD

>Swede/proto-germanics has lived in Sweden for up to 10000 years

>what are the Aryan migrations

>Independent Murcia
>Independent extremadura
>Independent Andalucia

I wish

*blocks your path*

So in the end YOU didn't understand anything about genealogy and still replied with complete stupidity not heeding my simple advice?

Woo.

So, let's dissect this shit so maybe you'll finally stop posting and actually do something productive.

>Samis has only lived in Sweden for ~2000 years

Samis came around 3000~, but the only impact that they had on the pre existing population was the language.

>Swede/proto-germanics has lived in Sweden for up to 10000 years

Paleo-european populations yes. You're not paleo-european are you? right, Modern swedes are a product of germanic tribes migrating north and settling in the basin of scandinavian peninsula, without doubt mixing with the already existing paleo-european population.

With your original statement finns could also claim to been here for 10 000 years since there were paleo-european peoples living here before us who we mixed with.

I think i'm done and i hope you're too since there's nothing atleast as i'm checking this i've written inconclusively so there'd be nothing to misunderstand.

>Lviv is not Polish
Mario please. Also, you forgot Kaszëbi.

NanoNations

or rather, I'm a blind retard.

Shitpost

What would you do if europe looked like this?

Considering the Samis would be outnumbered like 1000 to 1 I guess the answer would be to finish the genocide, only this time cultural wouldn't be enough

ah, you saved the updated version, very nice

> friuli by itself
I'm ok with this

>independent scania
>s*ameland
>Torne valley
I will hurt you very badly.

Not that guy, but here is the admixture of a bunch of Swedish samis
7.9% r1b, 15.8% r1a, 31.6% I, 44.7% N
Which of these are paleo european?

>city state of berlin (greece)
YAS

>herceg bosnia not with croatia
>sandžak not with bosnia
>republika srpska not with serbia
>kosovo not with albania

honestly if this happened it prolly would fix most of the ethnic shit in balkans

>Spain is balcanized. Finally, I will live in a homogeneous country when everyone is like me.

We can dream..... but I will never happen.

Remove Île-de-France, add Normandie and France would be a better country

I would lol.

>What would you do if europe looked like this?
celebrate

Stroke my penis and hope that Orkney and Shetland revive Norn

who cares about natives, if you can't protect your land then it's not yours anymore

youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM
youtu.be/ciPu4DnKBuM

youtu.be/uh5swCCunO8
youtu.be/uh5swCCunO8
youtu.be/uh5swCCunO8

Call the chaps up north and propose a union, using the Swiss canton organisation and divide the two countries into semi-independent Galiza, Portucale and Lusitania, the latter being divided by the Mondego to have roughly similar population distribution.

>Romagna indipendente
I support this

what the actual fuck is this shit

Where is Transylvania

I wouldn't give a shit. Why would I care what color and symbol is on the flag? They'd be our subordinates anyways. Completely reliant on us for defense and economic stability

>wanting vampires to have their own country

reddit

reddit

>Implying it doesn't look like this.
Nice try, troll

I'd cry of joy

The Sámi, or Lappdjävlar as we kall them in sweden, are literal reindeerfuckers that don't deserve shit.

Annex all the new, non-legitimate nations