>Heeeeey YA
Just call him Puto

>football game in the anglosphere
>hey jude starts playing

>Be LOUD!!!

wew lad

>be a povertyball fan
>get involuntarily committed for going doopin' mental

the only chant at our games is EHHHHHH PUTOOO!

>t. Blowlanta

Honestly will never understand why MLS tries to copy. This sport is not ingrained in our culture like in the rest of the world - and that's perfectly fine. Stop forcing this shit.

I went to the game today and they handed this shit to me lmao

This is just cringe

Instead of taking the fun parts of European soccer fandom like getting blackout drunk, starting fights, and rioting they took the worst parts.

Get it together America!

Sad!

>Formed in 2004, the Dark Clouds are Minnesota’s largest independent soccer supporters group. Wherever Minnesota United FC go, “the Dark Clouds Follow”. During home games we can be found in the east stands of TCF Bank Stadiums standing and singing for 90 minutes while displaying our flags and tifo displays.

I was thinking of going to a game now that Minnesota has an MLS team, but now I'm not so sure.

>ole ole ole ole
>not ole ole ole ola
Anglos are retard

I took those parts for Chicago Fire games. Never actually make it in the games most times but getting blackout drunk in the parking lot is great.

feel a bit sick after reading that

>replace x with city name
>replace x with team name
>replace x y z with team colors
lets go real salt lake!!

>tfw you will never participate in a soccer riot

You should go out and get a life or something then.

What did the new york city fc supporters mean by this?

They don't even give a crud

please keep this thread bumped so all the based Eurobros can see it and put us in the cuckshed

It's honestly fine if you don't sit in the supporters section

>Don't give a crud
>We'll go mental

I'm going to sit on the opposite side.

my fucking god lmfao

Why is mls so shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=y70kMNozInY

>all those nu males during the first seconds
Jeez, living up to the stereotype

>tfw andrew carleton doesn't play for your club

A classic

youtube.com/watch?v=N6kx9V8O-F8

I was going to go join in with the supporters at my local USL team's first game next week, but after seeing all this cringy shit i'm reconsidering

>MLS teams come up with this horrible, cringey shit
>yuros and south americans are so horrified they can't bear even to think about the sport anymore
>attendances and TV viewership for every other league plummets and they all go bankrupt
>all the top players have to move to MLS
genius

>chanting
>not having a sing along
youtube.com/watch?v=RKysnb7Fksc

this, just make it grow naturally, dont force, dont buy old has-been players

give it 90/100 years and ill just happen, just embrace football

this is so fucking close to being respectable. if only the stadium don't have to play the music for you to sing and maybe add something club related to the lyrics it would be a really decent chant desu

>N...Y...C...***Clap***
>Songs not included on the list may still be sung during the game

everytime

>I went to the game today
lmao

> Amerifags trying to into football chants

sad!

>Forcing chants this hard.

>hey ya
thats the worst one. makes me cringe

normies here would get asshurt sadly

I honestly want to know how god awful that "some history" chant is done live

I don't know what's so surprising, soccer has no fanbase in the US, all of the "fans" are basically total newfags. When I lived in the UK in '07 and there was the first NFL game in London, I remember newspapers printing similar shit and explaining NFL rulers.

>tfw Chivas USA is the closest we'll ever get to real divegrass and now its gone

I made it to 23 seconds

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alrightalright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

>tifo displays

>ole ole ole
>atlanta atlanta
cant seem to make this one work lads

who /doopin' mental/ here?

Very European, not like those dumb jocks in AMERICAN football.

>it's a soccer game
>7 nation army starts playing

>(Scorer name) won't you blow

How did clubs across the world learn their songs? When their teams were founded?

>not calling it ohhh oh oh oh

Here senpai, been diskeruding all night long

Your fahter is a garbage man
Your mother is a whore for a dollar
When you were a little kid
your neighbour raped you a little bit
Its clear as a day
You cheer for Green Bay

now THIS is a chant, the neighbor part it's kinda unnecessary but THIS is how a chant looks like

>Soccer

The fans are too embarrassing to do that. MLS is a fucking joke.

>add something club related to the lyrics
fuck no that would ruin the whole thing

The MLS is literally this kid in league form;

youtube.com/watch?v=c6tcF4nlVNk

So fucking autistic