Very pretty.

pic is not you

You have a good body, if the face is somewhat acceptable youll be alright

if pic was you life would be easy

Welcome to the 45%

Show us more tits, also timestamp

>find out being a girl sucks even harder
in what way?

I pass. That part is fine. What isn't fine is the fact I'm being belittled by literally every male around me, my opinions or knowledge means literally nothing now, I'm only wanted as a fuck hole.

Give us a shot of you naked, with your face to judge better

>find out being a girl sucks even harder
elaborate please

rolling for this

ever had sex had a boyfriend maybe you just need love and attention?

Ok sure

use the fuck hole to get what you want, silly girl, this is how it works

hello, where is time stamp pls

Time stamp, are you retarded too?

timestamp on tits or not really you

shoe on head

id fug u :DDDDD

>I'm only wanted as a fuck hole.

oh poor thing.

Kik

Yeahhh that's not you.

Post full nude pic opp you look cute , maybe we can chat alone somewhere get to know eachother , u down ?

as a transguy I only can tell you to go kys very quickly

Suck it up bitch. We all go through shit. Instead of being an attention seeking whore, maybe you should find a hobby, perhaps one the doesn't want the attention of seeking others approval.

Cut off your dick. You'll feel much better.

In the way that he's still a dude in dress up.

You're mentally ill OP, neck yourself like the rest of the tranny trash.

more feet? ;)

why do you hate being a (((((girl))))))?

nope faggot, timestamp and face on the same photo. always

I'll listen to your blither as long as I can use your fuckholes later

I get that in December, fucking terrified I'm gonna regret losing my peen

don't actually do it. The post-op an-hero rate is thru the roof. I'm dead serious

Post ass?

How did you get your hands on one of them? I've gone everywhere :-/

You will

Trust me, you will fucking miss your meaty, fleshy, throbbing peen when you're sitting with some shitty artificial silicone or w.e vag

Don't do it.

Post just tits! You’re a girl now, aren’t you? Tits or GTFO!

Yeah man, I thought that was the end goal for a lot of traps but i've been seeing a lot of people regret the surgery afterwards... definitely look into the aftercare stuff, it seems pretty rough.

also nice nintendo thingy. :D

>In the way that he's still a dude in dress up.
wow really? im glad you pointed out or I never would have realized

please spread your ass

face?

No one takes me seriously anymore. When I was living as a guy I always had people listen to me, in fact I was usually always the leader of groups and had several people riding my balls at all times because I used to be a semi famous action sports athlete

Check'd

OP posts face and full body nude
Or kills him/herself

We must decide if you cant pass as a dude. Face please

You’re not a girl. You’re a dude who took hormones...

Thought you didn't want to be a girl?
If you do that there's no going back. Why not just get your tits removed and just be a feminine dude which you basically are already.

MOAR.

Trips have spoken

That's not you, OP.

I can't find it, but there was a post the other day about someone like you who went through with it and had their life ruined.

Don't do it, just be someone's qt trap.

>fucking terrified I'm gonna regret
then dont

Yeah, fucking hate that you got a SNES mini. I want one so bad :L

Also don't cut off your dick.

Read the thread from another user. It's simply disgusting. Find someone that'll love you for who you are.

That's what makes living hard, OP. Not being a girl (you aren't).

Retards. If he gets it done and immediately regrets it, then becomes an hero it's one less mentally ill piece of garbage in the world.

Kek, now that's too much without hard proof. Like face and tits with timestamp

Shit dont so it you look really good as you are now, and on top of that you will have to take care of that tnhing every damn day put something to stretch ot so it dont permanently close it self. Dont do it yo look really good.

Ya but you must have sexual partners coming out (in) the ass. I mean come one, there's at least that benefit.

Nobody wants a wannabe pussy. The only reason I'd fuck a trap is because it's a chick with a dick tbh. I'm totally straight but I have a fantasy of pounding a trap in the ass and stroking their dick.

All u get

More nudes plz

post more nudes youre hot and i wanna cum to you

Nothing straighter than that lol

Are you keeping your cawk? I think you should your hot af

Don't cut it off, it's really not worth it

Trust me. Don't do it. It's a gaping wound that you have to constantly prise open for the rest of your life for hours of excruciating pain every day. And it will never feel like you imagined. DO NOT do it? You will miss your dick 100% when you haver that shit

I knew this post looked familiar.

>I'm totally straight
>stroking their dick
Choose 1

>want a chick with a dick
>totally straight

Nice try faggot.

Why? You'll be severing all the best nerve endings. Your vagina will never feel as good as your dick does and taking it up the ass feels good too.

Keep your dick. It's sexy. I'd suck it all day long. I'd feed off your cum like it was necessary for life.

Natural selection at its finest

jesus fuck don't cut it off. you will regret it.

this might sound cringe

but It what makes you special

Im still down if you want girl , i just like to chat with you . ;)

that's Sup Forums's shtick, I don't mind trannies too much, but it's a damn dumb idea to cut off something you can't stitch back..

If your fantasy made me hard and I am a faggot, are you a faggot as well?

then make new friends that will not take you lightly. and make sure they wont be crazy tmb;rcucks.

dont do it, why would you ruin a functional thing for an open wound?????

YOU WONT FEEL BETTER just learn how to live with your dick.

I would suck that cock and play with those tits all day

Gj inspector

dont cut of ypur dick. its pretty. shame to lose such a nice dick

Can you post a pic of your feet wearing ankle socks with your peen between your thighs. What looks better to you cut or uncut

You happen to have a Nintendo like the girl in the 1st photo. Not proof. Tits w timestamp now. Or kys

Holy fuck you're beautiful. Keep your peen. Most guys would prefer you as you are now.

>repeating digits

post boi hole

U guys really want me to keep this thing

I don't use it, I tuck it, it makes living as a girl harder. Don't know why I would keep it

will you still do anal?

Honestly I'm not into traps but holy fuck you look like full on cooter. Don't cut it off. It might serve you well

See when a man gets his dick and balls cut off n gets a new vagene can he still cum? How can you pleasure yourself if you have a fake pussy?

Who is paying for this?

id fuck you and buy you dinner

You don't masturbate? You don't like the feeling when it throbs? Are you a bottom and not vers?

Dude. This isn't even you lol

seriously its beautiful. id have you as you are. its amazing. dont loose the peen. just learn to live with it. cutting it off its gonna make it a lot harder. it looks amazing on ypu dont do it