I just ran over a black guy that jumped in front of my car in a south cali street...

I just ran over a black guy that jumped in front of my car in a south cali street. as his friends were grouping i left the place. What shall I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G2z1rTpWM-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

go home and don't go to a body shop.

Nothing

Hi five?

celebrate

gtfo and hope you didnt seriously injure him. if you didnt hurt him too bad they probably wont snitch but if they got ur plates thats a felony lol have fun in prison.

Did he died?

he was't dead for sure.

how black was he on a scale from 1 to 10?

How many stars do you have? Because at 1-3 they won't fuck with you. If you can't afford the paint shop then load your last save

Just don't drive in that area for a while. You'll probably be fine, they probably don't have your plates

go back and finish the job correctly

thanks

call the police

Claim you feared for your life and were only standing your ground.

You should give my ultimate method to get permanently rid of stress, negativity and general bad mood a try
I basically have been doing it for almost 20 years and it works everytime on top of making my life better

This is my go to song for when i go poopie tiem and basically it relaxes your bowels since it's feel good music and makes defecating easier which in turns gives you a better life quality thus makes you acutely aware
youtu.be/G2z1rTpWM-I

You left the scene because you were in fear for your life.
Any decent lawyer could get you off.
Come on, I've read dozens of stories about niggers killing or robbing people after a car accident.
Niggers are wild beasts.

you're fucked, might as well go all out and go run over more

Not sure about CA but in most states you have 24 hours to report it before it becomes a hit and run.

Be a man. Turn yourself in and face the music. He is someone's son. He could be somebody's brother, uncle or father. He could be dead

They do that in hopes that you will be a good goy and stop. They will then rob the car while waiting for the cops/ambulance and then your insurance will get sued for personal injury.

I've heard of them removing man hole covers to a similar effect. They come over to make sure you're all right and rob your shit. Never deal with niggers, ever.

lol faggot

Go back and finish the job

this 110%
follow this guys advice.

Do we have similar law in CA?

While phrased crudely, this guy is right.