Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

megafoundation.org/History.html
mensaiqtest.net/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sigh

Show tits

Sure

Jesus christ...
I hope this is bait because even the concept of this thread has such a high faggotry level it's impressive

18 and still in high school?

You must be thick as fuck then really.

Your copypasta is old, stale and worthless.

Haha you're funny XD

Do you understand the concept of humility?

christina?

The first dot is supposed to be in front of the first digit

This. If you were as much a genius as you claim, you'd likely have graduated by now.

that's what i was thinking

how are so many people baited by this 10 year old copypasta? thought summer was over.

Don't you know how this works?

> IQ 169
> easily gets straight As
> 18 still in Highschool
Out fishing?

Troll level = Noob

fuck outta here with this weak shit.

What came first the chicken or the egg

You should join the Mega Foundation, it's full of really smart people such as yourself. I happen to be a member and can get you in.

megafoundation.org/History.html

Isn't the IQ test just a measurement of reaction time to some entry-level basic knowledge? Not to mention deeply flawed and inherently skewed towards the white upper class?

A fellow rick and morty genius

yo i thought the summerfags left? its a copypasta that has been going around longer than half you kids have been alive.

do you watch rick and morty too faggot

I nearly gagged from the pretentiousness

Depends on the test. The one that I know of (mensaiqtest.net/) measures logical thinking and some measure of abstraction, but pretty much anyone can understand that recognizing pattern in shapes and sequences in numbers doesn't make you the goddamned Einstein.
Also, yes, it can be biased.

>>this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

So why are you on Sup Forums? You fooled yourself, kiddo.

Show us your tits/dick with a timestamp.

whether or not this is real, no one cares about your IQ. Believe it or not, the current IQ test isn't as reputable as people think. Either way, it's not about your prestige, it's about your usefulness in this world. Turn that 169 into a 69 and get fucked.