What is Sup Forums up to 2nightt

What is Sup Forums up to 2nightt

Drinking is too much work tbh

I'm so fucking sad

Jack Honey and Coke has WAY too much sugar. That's the road to diabetes. Switch to diet coke and regular Jack.

I don't care anymore I have nothing to live for

YOU DO HAVE SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR, YOU MOTHER FUCKER! I LOVE YOU! I-LOVE-YOU!!! THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE TO LIVE FOR, YOU FUCKING SHIT FUCKER!

Thank user I love you too :( I wish I had friends like you

NO ONE HAS ANYTHING TO LIVE FOR. Keep that in mind you useless fuck. Anyways, im just like you, i drink til im fucked and then i start talking about feelings. Its fucking dumb gay and all in between. Forget about it.

Youre worth something to someone, and that is honestly what is keeping me alive. I would not be here if i didnt have my family for example, because i dont want them to get hurt.

Be like me, a fucking retard faggot that is pretty successful in life, but hates life, everyone and everything. At this point my life is a meme to myself. I literaly laugh at how shit the world is.

Got about 4 other shooters in my freezer.

Me too man it's amazing how some dude from across the ocean makes me feel better, if it wasn't for my family I would've slit my wrists and ended this bullshit thanks for taking your time I'm fucking Ng thrashed right now just know that you're not all and now I know that I'm not too I love you man

That's good user let s forget together the live of my life rejected me and I do t have any friends but fuck at least I have alcohol

There are some shit people out there, but in the mix there are some really good people too. God bless, we love you guy.

Working out and maybe fucking my wife

I'm ready to forget.

What's got you down anons? The dog I raised and had for 13 years is going to die in the next two weeks. She's like my kid. I'm also dropping out of community college so I keep working and supporting myself. I feel like I've wasted a lot of my and other people's time.

drinking because today was shitty at work. Oh well at least I have a ok job.

Not enough for the night huh

Getting high and fapping

Dude get your thumb checked.

It's never really enough

A girl I love I built the courage to talk to her but she eventually stopped replying and I'm ready to end it sorry about your dog user I hope it gets better and that it won't die even it does please remember that it will remember you and love you forever
What happened at work user tell me
Not enough for entire life man

Is that you Jorge? Lmao

I basically work 60-70 hour weeks and got told that wont stop until at least Q2 2018. The stupid part is I do my 40 hour job and spend the other 30 fixes shit other people broke.

I'm probably going to start looking for a new job come the new year. I have 3 weeks of vacation coming up though so that's nice.

sorry about the woman.

Ok but pls remember that I sent my resume to over 50 companies and none hired me at least you have a job wheter it be a shitty one if this makes you feel better never even had a job I'm prolly gonna be dead next week and you won't good luck man I wish you all the best even tho I don't know you

I'm drinking red wine and coke and waiting for someone I don't think will ever show up.

Well, whatever. Like I care too much anyway.

At least my classical music is good and always shows up

Drinking one of these.

What jobs did you apply for? I'm not too worried as I work in tech.

It can be stressful but it isn't all bad, learn to code if you don't have a marketable skill, its not that hard. Learn python

Now there's a lot of homeless people that survive for YEARS on end, what makes you think you have it harder than them ? Are you willing to do what it requires to survive you should ask yourself instead of wether you're gonna be dead

Lol when you put it that way Honey whiskey and Coke sounds disgusting.