Can I ask a favor?

Can I ask a favor?

Can you all stop doing mass shootings?
It's starting to make all of us normal gun owners look bad

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf#page=27
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/05/guns-in-the-united-states-one-for-every-man-woman-and-child-and-then-some/?utm_term=.3e8fba3eafd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying anyone here would actually go outside to do a mass shooting

You liberal faggots need to decide what a "mass shooting" is.

You claim any time 3 or more people are shot is a mass shooting, which includes random gang nigger violence on a daily basis.

But then you want to say only white men do mass shootings so you ignore all the shootings of like 3 or 5 people and only look at the shootings where like 20+ people are shot, which yes, white people have done a lot of. But per capita they are still under represented.

If you want to look at the biggest shootings muslims are far over represented. You have stuff like Ft. Hood, San Bernardino, Miami gay club etc. Sure white people have done more, but per capita muslims are far more represented.

And if you want to include all "mass shootings" of 2 or more people its almost all niggers killing niggers over drugs.

fewer guns = less gun violence. :)

False.

more guns = less gun violence?

Actually the facts don't show that...
in 1990 there were approx .9 guns per person and the murder rate by gunshot was approx 6.5 per 100,000 people....
today, there are approx 1.4 guns per person and the murder rate by gunshot has declined to 3.5 per 100,000...
facts fag

you are dumb

Yes. You wouldn't start shooting into a crowd if they all had guns. If you did, you would be killed before you can cause massive damage

Lifetime NRA member here:
this could've been averted if only everyone in that crowd had been equipped with automatic weapons and night visions, you fucking 'tard faggots

Hey, the darkest red spots are everywhere black people live! Holy shit! I'm so suprised!

no. i think you mean this guy

>citation needed

I agree. they only live there, the other states are lily white, thankfully

the fact is that over 99% of all shootings are not "mass shootings" I think mass shootings account for something like 0.3% of all shooting deaths... the majority of shootings are done with handguns in the inner city and gang members shooting each other and shooting innocent people

red herring. but you already knew that. :)

uh.... that map is mass shootings by white people in the 9 months of 2017

Comparatively speaking, it's not that bad. People just freak out when murders occur en masse.

Which is why we are the only country where it happens to this level.

Better have been scoped up too.

whatever hollywood action hero

you shoot into a crowd of people with guns they're not going to know where the shots are coming from so some of them will freak out and start shooting which will cause a chain reaction where the crowd is busy shooting at each other

makes me laugh thinking about it

yeah, people are going to use their conceal carries to shoot at an elevated position

fuck the NRA and its membership are a bunch of dumbass clowns

Not always, but yeah. James Holmes would have been dropped in 5 seconds if a few people in that movie theater were carrying. It's happened before.

I say we ban all guns except for pistols. There is no one in the world that needs a fucking ar15 for "home defense" It's a fucking sport and if you wanna own guns bigger I say you should be put through a program that takes 3 years or some shit to get through so retards cant just go out and buy the things in the spur of the moment after taking a test and little class that taeks virtually no time at all to get through.

opening fire in a dark, smoke filled theater. that's brilliant, man. no, really. you're a god damn genius.

Fuck you piece of shit libtard cuck

bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf#page=27

>ban all guns except for pistols

Pistols are concealable. That would never fly. Here in NYS, we aren't allowed to load more than 7 rounds into a mag. So there's that.

haha u mad

cause you know I'm right

cool. do you pick up dry cleaning, too?

your little chart doesn't specify how victims were killed

wat

it also doesn't show gun ownership

You'd like to think that wouldn't you? God you're dumb as a rock

The NRA is the vanguard of civil rights and our gun rights

This guy is right
Basically, since the 90s, gun violence has been cut in half while gun ownership has gone up 50%. But statistics aren't interesting to the media.

the homicide trend looks like it starts dropping around the time Clinton signed the AWB...supporting what i said.

>fewer guns = less gun violence

your argument sounds more racial based than mass shooting based. would've been more convincing if it didn't look like you're trying to defend white people.

uh...no

True. But anti-gun zealots will include suicide statistics to double that number.

>makes me laugh thinking about it

>The NRA is the vanguard of civil rights and our gun rights

Yes, this ^^^

The NRA, in the past few years....

remember how during the Obama administration, they restricted guns in ....

ummm... errr... ummm....

OR that time that they took away the guns from ... ehhh... urrrrppp.... ahhhhhh.. duhhhhh...

or that time they challenged that law that .....
aggghhhh... uugggghhh.... ehhhhhkkkk.... ackkk...

or that time they went to that place and .... ummmm... urrrrpppp... daaaahhhh... ummm...

Benghazi??????

>ban all guns except for pistols
Congratulations. You have cut the murder rate by 2%.

WashingtonPost fuck heads

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/05/guns-in-the-united-states-one-for-every-man-woman-and-child-and-then-some/?utm_term=.3e8fba3eafd0

We need to define mass shooting in some way that eliminates white people from the discussion. ...just like we did with terrorism.

Islamic guy sprays gunfire into a crowd hitting hundreds of ppl = terrorism.
White guy does it = not terrorism.

kek
suck on that liberals

I don't just spew bullshit like you fags

U.S.A. considers 3 people or more a mass shooting. This happens in my country everyday.

The only argument from the libcucks is always "but what if"

Terrorism means that it was to advance a political or religious agenda... don't be retarded son

yeah what is this 273 mass shootings in 274 days lol

we have to find a way of classifying shootings that implies that niggers are the only ones doing it

>terrorism

Actual terrorism should be motivated by an underlying ideology. You can't just call some purposeless shooter a terrorist. That's not how it works.

which piece of legislation was signed around the time homicide by firearm started it's decline?

>it rhymes with assault weapon ban

that proves nothing

I remember that time they sold truckloads of guns to Mexican narcoterrorists and then tried to use the mayhem south of the border as a reason to pass gun control here, because goddamnit, gunowners, you're responsible for what happens in Guadalahara. BTW, you are aware that states have thousands of gun control laws. Here in NY, my magazine that holds 15 rounds is now illegal because of a law passed in 2013. Recent enough for ya?

>Terrorism means that it was to advance an agenda

what if his agenda is my hatred of country music, faggot

Now it's your turn to cite

I am surprised that liberals want to proclaim so vehemently that they have no idea what terrorism is.

bush sold the guns. NY is filled with jews, faggots, and niggers, anyways

everything you posted supports what i said. thank you. :)

It proves that more guns does not necessarily equal more gun murders... weren't you following along?

The NRA is the vanguard of corruption and buying influence in politics.
They don't give a fuck about civil rights, unless your understanding of civil rights begins after the first half of the first sentence of the second amendment and ends at the end of that sentence.

nope, dope. try again. :)

What you actually want is to take away my dad's hunting rifles as a means to stop urban gang violence.

>gun owner
>normal
choose one you nazi faggot

Very very few murders statistically are actually committed with assault weapons... the overwhelming majority are committed with handguns so your "facts" dont wash

Get out of here you libcuck retard we show you facts and you sit there with your fingers in your ears (:

the AWB did more than ban assault weapons. be less dumb. k. theeenks

you're a special kind of moron, the latest study on that ban by the FBI shows it had no effect. Go back to your gun free zones and wait for the bad guys to go away.

> my dad's hunting rifles as a means to stop urban gang

your dad hunts gangters? Im all for that, faggot

the facts posted support my premise more than any other premise posted here. :)

ignore facts if you want idc

cite that study

Libertarian here. As usual, the solution is States Rights.
Let states decide if they want to try living like Afghanistan with every dipshit civilian running around armed to the teeth. Then all the gun nut retards have an option and can quit bitching, and can go live in those awesome states.

And either have the "armed and polite society" they fantasize about, and be no ones problem, or kill themselves off at the first sign of a nigger, and again be no ones problem.

The second amendment is a civil right enshrining part of the constitution, just as the first amendment enshrines freedom of speech and religion.
The Left's war on those three rights has put the nail in the coffin of any claim that liberals care about civil rights.

they support my premise

already been infringed. :)

Are you the Bernie bro who hates jews, fags and nigs?

that what? murder by gun has declined while gun ownership has increased? how so

why are you talking to people who killed themselves already?

No, he hunts faggots. Duck!

so... As a Libertarian you don't recognize the 2nd amendment? so if a state want's to ban free speech you're cool with that too?

>Libertarian here.
>I want to live in a state with fewer rights
LOL, you mong

Libs are getting triggered by facts... watch the steam come out of their ears lol

>The second amendment

most people have never read it, faggot;
the first 5 words are:
"A well regulated militia shall...."

which means: "An Army WITH A LOT OF RULES, shall...."

he's a little bit confused lol

This map is fake, but some dots are legit.
>that feels when I live north of Paris

that went out the window decades ago.

>see "the dick act"

>how so

>Are you the Bernie bro who hates jews, fags and nigs?

No, just an average white (R) guy who hates jews, fags and nigs...

is it ever. you guys should have petitioned the NRA to come out against mass shooters, and to start promoting universal background checks. whackos have ruined the 2A, and now you (responsible gun owners) will pay for it politically and with your guns.

If only you and the NRA were responsible and backed some moderate gun control. That's all the US wanted.

Now we're taking them and banning them. Watch in about 10-15 years.

>medical errors 115,439
talk about good healthcare...
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

You should maybe pick up the OED and find out what words actually mean

stupid shit, all men age 18-45 are members of the US militia. look it up.

>No, he hunts faggots Ducks!

Terrorism is a means to defeat your enemy indirectly by spreading an overwhelming sense of fear and terror and unrest among them.

Doesn't matter what your motive is. Americans are just so used to towelheads you've all limited your understanding of it to just what's in front of your face on the news every day.

>congressional research service

translation: paid to obtain specific results

try again, jr.

I can't really support hating Jews. But yeah, fags and nigs.

that's exactly what i was saying

>single-issue morons view of civil rights

well done being a caricature of an illiterate dumbfuck user