Canada is boring

Why is Canada so boring? You look at America and you see so much things happening, diverse cuisine, diverse culture, everyone is outgoing and has a sense of patriotism. Meanwhile Canadians are shy, reserved, dull, cold, and overly polite to the point that it's freaky. I mean even a simple hot dog stand in New York has so much history and culture behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0EsYiNA76Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shy, reserved, dull, cold

what

You watch too much television and frankly have been brainwashed to value "diversity" over community, civilization, and tradition. New York City is a smoggy, overpriced shithole that's been taken over by Jews and the third world. Rural Canada is one of the most beautiful and scenic places in the entire world, but you're impressed by hot dog stands and billboards

>Meanwhile Canadians are shy, reserved, dull, cold, and overly polite to the point that it's freaky

As a schizoid person I appreciate this. Fuck off normie scum, go be a nigger somewhere else.

I don't know how to explain it but Canadians are weird when it comes to conversations. They always act neutral and commonly say things like "well you know eh?"

a cultureless country romanticizing another cultureless country

America has way more culture than Canada

>You watch too much television
Actually I don't watch any television, haven't since 2010

>Denmark
>Culture

Lul, if legos and antidepressants count as culture then Canada is twice as cultured.

>schizoid
And that's another problem with Canadians, many have some kind of mental or personality disorder.

t. i don't know shit about denmark

But there's no culture of shyness and coldness. Just because your average Canadian doesn't act like your average New Yorker. Hell, the rest of Americans should be considered cold and shy if that's your metric.

The few danes I know hate Denmark cause it's degenerate as fuck and everybody is perpetually drunk or on pills as well as shit weather.

Haven't you been banned yet?

Americans don't say sorry every second.
Americans are funny and have a sense of humor

Why would I be? Is there another Canadian user who shits on Denmark or something?

>degenerate
true
>perpetually drunk
true
>pills
this must be a meme, only people i know who take pills are old people for pains

danes are quite self-loathing, most of us take our healthcare and education system for granted because muhh shitty weather

youtube.com/watch?v=m0EsYiNA76Q

>problem

According to your kike overlords.

>american culture is a hotdog stand

You must not go outside much, do you?

>America and you see diverse cuisine, diverse culture
>a simple hot dog stand in New York has so much history and culture behind it

This (), 2bqhwyf, but unironically. You've clearly never been to the shithole that is New York City.

Quick question. Do you enjoy life in a pigeon infested den of crime and degeneracy? You don't? Then you'll LOVE not living in New York!

Watch it, Chrissy.

>"""diverse""" """cuisine"""
Nice meme.

Canada isn't boring, you're just a boring person projecting your personality across a whole nation.