WHEN WILL THEY STOP?

WHEN WILL THEY STOP?

HOW FAR DOES THE SLIPPERY SLOPE GO?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/health/607244/Is-it-legal-to-marry-cousin-UK-sex-with-cousin-incest-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cousin-marriage is most common in Islamic countries

Just a coincidence that this article comes out now

Yeah that must be why the Muslim areas where this is common have such high average IQs.

a lot of people have their first sexual experience with relatives

i had a secret relationship with my cousin for over a year when we were teenagers

i regret nothing

>major health benefits
how did you get IQ from that?

white people disgust me

Im greek

you seem to have made the mistake of thinking that the opinion of a beaner could possibly have value

Maybe you did you sick fuck

good, it is what they deserve

>implying safe/comfy relationships with people you know and trust is a bad introduction to that sort of thing
>implying incest isn't the most prevalent in non-white countries

prove that there is anything wrong with this

don't act like you didn't make out with your cousin Manuelita at your sisters quinceaƱera

There's a difference between marrying your cousin and fucking her for practice
t.kentucky

Wall now.

dailystar.co.uk/health/607244/Is-it-legal-to-marry-cousin-UK-sex-with-cousin-incest-study

Surely it'll stop before they start accepting pedophilia, r-r-right?

>t. Tas lad

Mexicans fuck with their aunts/uncles not with their cousins

Join the NatSoc revolution brother
Help put an end to this degeneracy

speak for yourself

"research" showing evidence of birth defects of first cousin-marriage children is dubious at best

>clickbait article makes incest sound okay
>this means society is okay with it in the US now

t. brainwashed to not even question why you think a certain way

It's true tho, fucking your cousins really isn't too bad.

I want to fuck with my cousin not with my aunt, what to do?

fuck your cousin obviously

>Implying most guys here would say no if one of their attractive cousin offered them sex.

Don't kid yourself.

I almost fucked like 3 cousins of mine, desu.

It's really not a big deal.

>tfw all my cousins are fugly

"they" are right....

still don't bone your cousin tho
tf

If this is for countries like Iceland, this is a good idea.

I mean, who else is there around your age to fuck? your sibling?

i dunno hey, my cousins pretty hot and she's tried holding my hand / put my arm around her when we were out clubbing... I so would tbf

There's a difference between one couple doing it once several generations, and going full Habsburg with your family tree, though.

>this thread

Cousin fake incest is shit.
Sibling incest is the ultimate redpill.

As a West Virginian, this pleases me!

Sure you say you love your cat and dog. But do you really love them? Do you cherish them? Do you give them the physical love they need? Do you treat them like lovers?

My partner died, you won't believe what she demanded me to do to her body in her will! As a final act of love, my partner of 25 years left explicit instructions in her will, to allow us to say goodbye one last time. The act of lovemaking with a human corpse is an ancient tradition and burial rite.

Can children give sexual consent? A highly controversial topic over the recent years, has shined a light on how our ancestors saw the world. We inherited the republic from the Greeks and Romans, their love or art and poetry and drinking, but what was left behind? The formative experience of early sexual contact by youthful boys with their male teachers was, some recent authors and historians write, the fundamental building block of both the Greek and Roman civilisations.

I married a machine! Love machines, it sounds like a plot from a futuristic sci fi novel, but you will be shocked when you read what this young American did. He claims his love for his computer is no different than any other relationship, he calls her Mallory and they do all the typical couple activities.

How I fell in love with my clone. The story of how technology degrades humanity into fucking itself.

So it means that rednecks will be considered as some kind of proto-SJW from now on?

t. Ali ibn Muhammad al-Shahad bin Muhammad