You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have, and will innocent girls ever accidentally end up in there?

Just strap them to a sybian for 16 hours a day so they can sleep with the other 8.

We have to clean up the sex-themed court system first. Sex-themed justice is blind but she ain't stupid.

Sex-themed juries should be required to have at least a sex-themed college degree. Also I'd want to abolish sex-themed mandatory minimum sentences and archaic sex-themed 3 strike laws.

did that go as planned OP

I think it did by Sup Forums standards tbh

I'll get the thread going because it's fun to see what other people put.

Most punishments would just be public service for minor offenses, usually a few hours a day in some kind of gloryhole position, maybe being publicly visible. For more serious offenses they would get put into a prison. Rules of prison are as follows
>Very tight fitting clothes
>Egg vibrator on clit, will turn on at random throughout the day
>Buttplug in all day other than sleeping/hygiene time
>If overweight their diet will consist of water and bread, will be forced to work double the duty of women in shape.
>Must spend minimum of 4 hours a day servicing people that go to the prison. The prison system is set up so men/women can pay a certain fee and use a girl.
If someone's crime is more serious or they're a repeat offender, or they just behave poorly while inside, they'll become free to use and left in the room for days. The only restriction being that all people using them have no STDs or STIs.
Death sentence is having them chained in a glass box open to everyone, a huge orgy is thrown and everyone cums in the box until she ultimately drowns. Saved for very serious crimes or people who deny their guilt repeatedly.
Innocent girls would be put in from time to time.

would there be services for specific fetishes too?

bump

glory holes everywhere

this thread again?
just go work for index or whoever bought them out.

insex

how would you classified them?? age? body tipe? skin color?

i'd make a co-ed prison where each girl who gets sent there would be assigned a specific fetish. these are chosen either based on her features, or on request. the girls will have to service the males

any questions?

Prison system has to be for profit right? That is the American way. The most serious crimes would put the offender on sale to the highest bidder or rented out for a few days to do with as they please.

what if she's innocent?

Then the buyer got lucky she was arrested.

she would try to tell them that he's innocent though, or just refuse to go

that she's innocent*

Hard to refuse when you are chained up.

what kind of buyers would be common? like age/position

I would imagine executives would be the only kind that could afford most of the girls, or foreign princes and the like. Especially if the are college students busted for drugs or underage drinking.

imagine if a boy with rich parents has a crush on a girl in his college class, so he bribes officials to frame her and then he buys her

One of the risks of the system.

how would the girl react?

are you 16?