Here’s my embarassing fetish

here’s my embarassing fetish.

for context, i’m an 18 year old white gay twink.

i’m realllllly into guys talking to me like i’m a little kid. i just want to cuddle with a cute, sweet man all night and call him my daddy. i want to protest and throw a tantrum every time he leaves for work in the morning because i want him to stay home and cuddle with me. i want him to be protective and give me rules that i have to follow. i want him to say how proud he is of me when i do good in college. i want him to play games with me, i want him to let me cuddle with him and suck his fingers when we watch movies... i want him to reward me with kisses, i want to be punished with ass spankings... fuck. i’m messed up... this is so weird because i’m like this outside of my fetish as well. i loveeee when people (even girls) talk down to me. it’s as if they think i’m too young or innocent to be taken seriously and i love it. sigh, am i fucked up???

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fadedxburns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, just gave me a boner is all.

Pics

Ddlb fetish. Join fetlife and find a daddy. You're welcome.

yeah me too

can i kiss you?? i’m sorry if that’s a weird question i just like kissies^^

i dont know if it’s necessarily an incest fetish, the thought of having sex with a relative is gross to me. i guess i’m just realllly sub

No, OP. Because despite this raging hard-on, I know bait when I see it.

what do you mean bait? i’m being 100% serious this is what gets me off, lol. maybe i’m not the cutest guy ever but this is how i talk

you’re so cute omfg

thank you^^ i bet you’re cute too!

Fine then, OP. I'll send you virtual kisses once I get the hardware.

got a discord or something?

your not weird. But you did get me hard

DAMN SON YOU GAY AS FUCK OP

>BUMP DEEZ FIRE TRACKS DOE !

soundcloud.com/fadedxburns

probably not as cute as you tho

yay!!! i love you!!

are you into guys like me?

Tell me more.

shit if he’s not i think i am

You're not wierd. You're just a punk kid who doesn't get it. If you want a Daddy you just need to grow up and get some life experience. A little punk like you doesn't understand what sex even is if you think this is a fetish. Imagine a little twink like you trying to suck a real dick. It's too cute for words.

i just wish i had a man to take care of me, i want him to treat me like he’s my real dad and hold me tight and keep me warm and always check to make sure there’s no monsters under our bed before we sleep. i want to feel safe with him because i know he’ll beat up any ghosts or monsters that try to kill me^^ i also want someone to play board games with and will let me cry on his lap when we watch sad or scary movies. maybe if i be a good boy, he can teach me what sex is
hehe :)
do you think i’ll grow out of it?? idk, ive always been mentally young. i still play with webkinz and such even though i’m in college

You're adorable. Good luck on your search.

thank you so much, i’m sorry if i’m creeping you out

Grow out of it? Listen little man. And I'm only saying this because I like you. You're not going to grow up if you're like this at 19. You're going to have little kid temper tantrums your whole life and you're going to need a firm hand to keep you in line and a firm cock to keep your adolescent urges in check. You are kidding yourself if you think a baby like you is good for anything more than laying your head on Pappas lap and massaging his balls while we watch whatever vapid shit you kids are into.

i guess you’re right. i’m already 18, a legal adult and i just don’t want to grow up. i cant imagine me in my 30s.. idk what to do to i still just can’t help being like this... i’ve tried for years to be less awkward and more mature but i can’t

you’re too precious ! like a little puppy

thank you^^ hehe. i wish i could be more mature though :( i literally cant help acting like this

there’s no need to change you’re perfect as you are

you don’t need to be mature love that’s what a daddy’s for

thank you so much!! *hugs*
hehe.. you’re making me blush lol

You don't want to be more mature you little brat. I'm sick of you lying to yourself and especially to me. If you were here right now I'd have have a mind to bend you over my knee and if that didn't work bend you over my couch if that doesn't get the job done.

this is the nicest thing anybody has ever said on Sup Forums

Husbando quality tbh fam.

are you saying you’d spank me?

are you into guys like this?

you’re just a little prince i can’t help it

Yea sounds awesome

thank you so much you’re too kind! you seem like a prince too :3

A little punk like you deserves a good spanking from time to time. Only way to keep you in check.

that’s great to hear! *kisses your cheek*

you’re probably right :( but please don’t hurt me tooo much i don’t want a red butt!

we both are gorgeous !

hehe yes! maybe not me tho :o

I cant stand how cute you are it’s just to much to handle

COME AND LICK DADDY'S POPSICLE. :^D

of course you are little one btw have you heard of ddlb it sounds like what you’re into

If you think I'm asking permission to smack your little immature ass then you don't know what a daddy is for. That smart mouth better get used to be stuffed of it's going to even think about telling me to go soft. Your cheeks are going to be shiny and red once I wrap my hand around them.

you’re so sweet, i can’t stand how sweet you are! i wish i could hug you. you make me happy

if you were a girl this would be exactly my kink.

alas, only into DD/lg. not dd/lb. good luck finding your daddy OP.

is that incest? i’m not necessarily into incest because the idea of dating my own real dad disgusts me but i think roleplaying incest is kinda hot, i feel gross for liking it though :(

i’m so so sorry i made you angry, seriously! you can hurt me as much as you want, i’m sorry for giving you an attitude. just... please hug me afterwards or something... please :(

it’s more like roleplaying but not really incest just an age kink, you shouldn’t shame yourself for liking it darling you are who you are (which is a perfect little boy)

I need a sub twink like you just for cuddles and relaxing. Finally I understand what I need in life

thank you!! hehe, you’re making me smile. i guess i am into that but i don’t necessary have to date someone much older than me, just much more mature

i love cuddles so much

you don’t happen to have a kik do you babydoll

holy fuck this thread is filled with faggots

MODS

Why does watching people like this make me melt?

rude :(

no i’m sorry :(

maybe you want to be a daddy^^

Ugh god this is to much everybody needs this at least a little bit

user, are--
Are we gay?

you should probably make a kik.

lots of guys out there would jump at the chance to have a cute little thing like you, why not start talking to a few?

aw, don’t apologize cutie i jus wanna talk to you more

It's cute, except the dad thing I'm not into it.
But I bet treating someone like a kid would get tiresome, I mean, having kids is.

gl, feg, it's hard to come by good twinks nowadays, they're all traps now

Maybe...just dress him up in girls clothes that’ll make us not gay

Like swallowing that sweet cum?

maybe someday i will, i have to go to sleeps soon :p

I can't stay mad at you little pup. Just come cuddle and keep my balls nice and warm and well talk about what to do with you after we've relaxed.

Stop. Quit calling them traps, they're not traps if people get enjoyment out of them.

wahhh... that’s so innaproprite! but if my daddy told me to i guess i’d listen...

you got some daddy issues OP

ok, that makes me happy ^^ are you going to hurt me later though??

Honestly thats hot I would love anyone like that

i guess i do, but i do have a good father figure in my life. then again he’s always at work... my mom died tho :/

this
g'night OP, if you weren't messed up I'd fall for you

thank you!!

The cuddling comes after the spanking you realize. Just because you're too cute to stay mad at doesn't mean you are getting your punishment.

goodnight! *goodnight kiss on cheek*

I want a cuddle with my own personal twink now!

you’re so soft and warm, i forgive you for making me have a red butt

And what a good boy he is. How was school today , buddy? Be sure to get straight A's for daddy or you know I'll have to teach you a lesson, 5 sharp spanks to the bum for every class you get less than an A on!
Now, would you like to sit on daddy's lap and watch a movie? I'll make you some warm chocolate milk and after the movie is over, daddy will carry you up to your room and tuck you in, give you some heavy petting until you fall asleep, hmm..?

i think i’m gunna miss you beautiful, going to sleep too tho

Night, OP. Thanks for being such an adorable little cock tease.

reading this made me smile, this is something that i really want

i want a daddy to take care of me so bad. i’d be such a good boy i promise

sleep well!!

also, school went pretty well i’m just nervous for a presentation on wednesday :o and yes i’d love to watch a movie, is it okay if i stay up past bedtime?

where did everyone go? :O

Fear of public speaking?

yes, i’m really shy. but i think i will do good if i try my best!

You're gonna do fine buddy, you're such a smart boy! Don't worry, you're gonna do great.
And you can stay up a bit longer if the movie doesn't take too long to end. We can still play a little game, daddy likes some special father-son time. Not too long though, I don't want my puppy to be tired for school tomorrow!

ok daddy!! that sounds great! and thank you so much for the kind words, i hope i do great on wednesday. you’re the best daddy ever!

You'll do fine, my sweet boy.

wtf me too

i hope so. could you give me a good luck kiss before i leave for school ?

Of course, bud.

hehe, i love you daddy

r u a qt op?

if you are, you'd have no problem finding what you want IRL