Hello user. How've you been? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Hello user. How've you been? Feeling down? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr3y8vxQ40Q
soundcloud.com/fadedxburns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotline_Miami
store.steampowered.com/app/219150/Hotline_Miami/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is your profession? you can help?

Hi Fenn, haven't seen you around in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=yr3y8vxQ40Q

I hope I'm not bothering

my uncles dick is bigger than my dads

I can't help anyone. I don't have any relevant skills.

Yeah, I got sick and had to take it easy. Getting better now though.

You're no bother. I got the one that you had Jill send me, but I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. I'll listen to this new one now.

Not an altogether impressive feat. Do you feel that you are worse off for knowing?

Oh,I'm sorry to hear that, I think one of my friends might have infected me with a lung infection, I'll have to ride out the days and see. I shouldn't have let him too close, but it was good.

The one I had Jill send wasn't one of the too good ones as far as I remember, I try to get him/her to listen to them too, I just don't think it's his/her cup of tea.

What have you been down with ?

Ah, that's pretty bad. I hope you don't get it.

I think this was just a cold, but it took a lot out of me. Took me out for the whole weekend. Gave me an excuse to watch movies and play games all day.

I listened to it, you nerd. I'm not familiar with the music style all that much, but I can appreciate the art of it.

Do you lurk in all my threads?

I just got on to post in another thread. I saw yours here and decided that it's good enough to leave it in your hands tonight. that acceptable?

Harumph harumph.

Acceptable.

appreciate it, hon

Best friend killed himself with a .380
Sad stuff

Yeah, if I catch it it was worth it.

It's good to watch movies, I've never been a fan of gaming though, it's more a compulsive action for me to try and get back to my childhood.

I hope you get well enough soon :)

Haha, nerd even ? I used to be called that in primary school.

I'm glad you listened to it though, I just thought that if you did boxing it was a little too pussy for you.

Tell me everything's going to be okay and mean it please

I do boxing, sure, I'm also trying to do yoga and meditation, and I played in a bluegrass band for a year. nothing's pussy to me. music is music and all forms are valid.

Damn. How are you taking it, user? Did he leave a note?

I'll be fine.

Everything is going to be fine. You've got this, user. You can handle this, I know you can.

*hugs you tightly*

Listen to this and it will mend your torn heart

soundcloud.com/fadedxburns

>dont forget to kiss the tipperoni

been a while since I commented on one of these. How you guys been?

Everything is going to be okay. No seriously. It's fine.
You may feel like trash now, but the good thing about life is, that as long as you continue living, brighter days are ahead and you'll be happy again.
And whatever troubles you may have right now user, let me tell you, that I believe in you. You can overcome the struggles and you'll be happy again :)
Best of luck on your journey!

I used to do martial arts too where meditation was a heavy part of it. One of my ex girlfriends had me try to do yoga, I never got hooked though... meditation is more my style, sitting around, doing nothing. Fits with Taekwondo too, it's only for the lazy.

A bluegrass band ? What instrument ?

No thank you, let the tipperoni ripperoni.

Pretty okay so far. How's yourself?

guitar, but now and then I'd sing alongside the baritone in the band. the next-youngest person had a couple decades on me, I felt a little out of place.

hello
i'm decent
yes
give me all the hugs

*hugs you a lot*

Are you sure you're okay, user? Do you want to talk about it?

Oh, yeah it isn't exactly a young genre, the closest I've been to playing bluegrass was making part of a ragtime blues on guitar, but bluegrass has always interested me.
We used to have an old "blue grass convention" record at home that I'd play for hours until it drew my father nuts.

Do you play other instruments ?

I've got a big collection up on my shelf, yeah. a few electronic toys, MIDI keyboards, ocarinas, stuff like that. nothing major, I usually stick with guitar in my downtime. you play something, then?

Yeah, I know you'll be, unless you've got the divine disease.

Someone sent over wine again, I don't know if I should have a glass or not. It was the same delivery guy and all.

yeah
i'm just a bit curious to see if
the people of Sup Forums will actually hold real conversations
this is actually fairly nice

Have one. It'll be nice. Whoever's doing this is pretty wonderful.

Some of them will. Many will not. Has something got you down, or was it just curiosity?

I mainly play guitar and bass, I used to play guitar, bass, violin, drums, mouth harmonics (I can't remember what it's called in english), a little bit of cello and various different percussions (the one I was most into was hangdrums).

I used to play in a cuban jazz band and a hardcore punk band, but I've retreated from the scene entirely because it ruined my mental health. Now I just do musical classes

I think it's admirable, but my thinking makes me consider if it's poisoned, they were uncorked though, and I don't think a pizza parlor has a corker

simply curiosity
I enjoy conversation

Anybody could have a corker. Take a sip, wait an hour and see how you feel. It's no legitimate test, but it's better than nothing.

That's okay. Played any good games lately? What's your favorite band?

I always like hugs. gimme some.

Okay, I'll try. But if I'm dead tomorrow it'll be your fault, so you have to call my mother and tell her if it happens :)

*hugs you tightly*

Of course, user. Is there anything on your mind tonight?

Hey Fenn. Thanks for asking, feeling down tonight like every night tho, but how are you?

Yeah okay, what's your mother's number? She sounds hot.

You could give it to someone else to taste first.

Thanks. Just curious, how many Nausicaa pics you have?

i've never actually played any video games aside from on my phone
and I recently saw chevelle
so i'd go with them
How about you user
are things in your life going well?

Nahhhh, I wouldn't hand her number to a creepy fag on the internet, she'd get a heart attack if thousands of pizzas were sent to her place.

But I'd allow you to take her out one night if you visit our country

But I like pizza.

Ah, that ain't so good. Maybe it could change. Maybe it won't.

I'm doing pretty well tonight.

The number of the last one I've organized is 191, I think I have another 40 or so compressed, and there are a few that I haven't given the proper filenames yet. There are also some doubles, zooms, and edits that have their own numbers or filenames. So that's even more.

I have not heard of Chevelle. What kind of music do they play?

Things in my life are going pretty well right now. Been playing a bit of Hotline Miami and watching John Carpenter movies.

Ooooh nah. I can't afford that. Sell your mom to some other weirdo.

Then, what's our favorite pic of that 191?

'Sup guys?

It probaly wont, i got Fibromyalgia (Every minute of every hour pain in my muscles and tendons) and it cant be cured and it chornic + a shitton of other stuff\

But i'm glad that you're doing well tonight

softer metal I guess
chevelle is actually fairly popular they were at rock on the range this year
what's hotline miami?

50, or 55, or maybe 67. I'll post 'em all, gimme a minute.

Hello.

Hey, I remember you! How long ago did you take your painkillers?

Oh, nice. Metal? I like Tomahawk, Bolt Thrower, Deftones, and Sabaton. But my taste in music shifts a lot.

Hotline Miami is a brutal top-down combat game. It, uh, made synthwave popular. And animal masks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotline_Miami
store.steampowered.com/app/219150/Hotline_Miami/

Well i fucking want to die. ...

They all contain a lot of yellow, my least favorite color. I guess it works well against blue.

Why's that, user? What's wrong?

why?

Aw :(
sorry to her that.
It'll be okay user, I promise. want to talk about it? I'm here if you want to.

I wanna fuckin die

Nothing really, everything is good around here, but i feel like shit..

aw, why? what's bothering you?

I saw deftones last year
oh that's fairly interesting
like I said i'm fairly out of the game loop
what's your favorite anime?

Oh hey yeah! i can remember a bit, Few hours ago, gonna take one right now but i wont really help i just like the feeling you get.. And my body is addicted to it..

I guess the wine wasn't poisoned, sorry I got your hopes up. And I'm not selling my mother, I'm giving her dating advice, there is a whole lot of difference in that.

A friend of mine is asking for an anime to watch, do you know any good ones ?

I started eating minimally again, so far I'm digging it. Should not have gotten off track in the first place, but currently back on it. It's lit OP.

It probably sounds stupid to complain about, but I have nothing going for me right now. I quit my last job because i was too much of a pussy to handle it. I spent 5 grand on useless shit i dont use anymore, I have no friends to actually talk to, and my mom is dying. I know if I wasn't too much of a bitch, I could change everything except the last part but I have no motivation to. I've been drinking for the last hour and have just thought about jumping off my building.

Why, user? Why do you want to die?

Hm. You're depressed, user. It's pretty bad. A real therapist would be able to help you a lot. Tomorrow morning, can you schedule an appointment with one?

Uh um uhhh Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. But I haven't seen Akira yet.

Ahhh, that isn't so good. But I guess it's still better than nothing. Do you still try to do things like sports or games, even with the pain? Does it increase if you exert yourself?

Ah damn. That's a weird situation to be in, isn't it?

I don't know of any good anime, no.

Nausicaa, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Cowboy Bebop.

Best of luck to you, user. Don't hurt yourself.

check here

interesting I've never seen any of those

He's watched them all, so I guess I'll have to leave him in the wind.

And what's a wierd situation to be in, not dying or giving your mother dating advice ?

It's okay user. You're not a pussy. these things are hard, and sometimes people crack under the stress. It's okay. Are you seeing a therapist atm? Sounds like one could really help. It'll be okay user. I promise.

Thanks, OP.

Yeah still gaming a lot and sometimes going to the mall, the pain is sadly always there but it feels nice to be outside from time to time. If i sit for a few hours (while gaming ofcourse) the pain becomes worse so i walk if the pain start to encrease

Why don't you have any motivation? What motivation do you not have? You want to feel better, you want life to get easier eventually, right?

The useless merchandise isn't the worst thing. You can handle that. You can start talking to your friends again. Spend as much time with your mom as is reasonable. I think the real problem is depression, user.

You have an awful lot to complain about. But jumping off a building is a pretty shitty way to die.

None of them? Watch 'em when you have time, they're great.

Hm. Sorry user, I haven't seen a ton of anime.

Uh, both. Being not dead is often weird. But giving your mother dating advice is really weird. At least, it seems so to me.

Godspeed, and a strong stomach. Just, you know. Make sure you're sustaining yourself.

Ah, I love being outside. And hey, if walking makes it feel less bad, walk more! Make yourself walk outside for at least an hour every day. Maybe the pain will lessen overall. It's worth a shot.

I was, but It wasn't helping so I stopped going. I'm just like "Fuck, what do I do now?" ya know? I'm scared. Im scared for the future

I want to die. I won't ever amount to anything close to what everyone expects me to be and certainly can't be what I want to be. So why fucking bother anymore? I'm a disappointment and I cause enough trouble for those I love. It's better for everyone if I just disappeared.

I drink like two protein shakes a day to give me enough energy to get through my workouts and shit. I'll be good.

Well, I guess if your elders can give you advice, why can't they ask for it ?

And I guess being not dead suits me fine. If I ever were to wake up dead, I think that'd be more horrifying than waking up alive, wouldnot it ?

Yeah i love it too! but the problem is that if i walk to much the pain is going to heavily increase.. And you're right with that! I need to do that and going to try it

I feel you user , actually I'm like you right now, I need a friend..but let me tell you a story about how stupid I'm
>Be me
>Live on a shittie country on Central America
>Had a difficult childhood whiout a father just you and your mom
>be angry with the people just because they had a family
>Watch the lion king on English, timon was your favorite character
>You don't had idea of the language back then but you really enjoy the movie
>You make the decision of investigate about the voice actor of Timon: Nathan Lane
>Adopt him like a your paternal figure
>8 years passed by, and learn about life from Nathan Lane
>You get a legal way to travel to US.Uts time to meet with Dad and give him a little book you wrote as a child for him
>Go to NY and buy a ticket to his new show (it's only a play)
>Be around 9 hours at the stage door waiting
>Saw he coming
>Call him "Mr. Lane"
>He see you and just ignore you and go away
>Feel like shit, because the child inside you is crying

I honestly have no idea why I have no motivation. I used to love being alive and seeing what each new day had in store. Now... I'll be lucky if I actually leave my house. And yes, I have clinical depression. I was diagnosed when I was 10.

If this is what I think it is I get is I hope you're dealing with that shit okay ...
Rapedfag here

Take a step back for a minute and rest. Stop trying for a little while.

Lower your sights and shoot for something lower. If you're certain you can't achieve your dream, shoot for something below the dream. That is okay. You can do that, and get away with it. Because, why not keep doing it? Life can get better, and it's only going to get worse if you disappear. Work to improve it instead of giving up.

You can do this, I know you can.

Hm, okay. Good luck!

The figure of knowledge and power can never ask for advice. That is a display of weakness, and trust in them will decline.

Oh yeah, being dead probably sucks. But who knows? Maybe it's great. What have we got to lose anyway?

Ohh, I see. But if you find your limit, where the pain goes down but doesn't start going up, you can walk right up to that and then play games all day. Once you get into the habit of doing that it'll get much easier to get the timing right every time, too.

I think the depression is the source of the loss of motivation, user. Has your depression been treated? How severe was it?

I have medication that I take when Im down, but other than that no treatment and based on what the doctor mustve said to my mom, pretty severe. I remember after that visit my mom started treating me like her favorite kid. probably just because she didnt want me to die idk. sorry if im not making much sense btw. kinda drunk lol

Hi. I am in a pretty weird place lately haven't worked and barely stepped out of my apartment. Barely talking to anyone ignoring phone calls from everyone even potential jobs. I've spent the last 5 years putting up drywall and am over want to go back to school but am 22 and embarrassed to start so late.

Realized it sounds like I calling you a rapedfag while I was talking about myself.

Hey Fenn, it's been a while. Can I have a hug please? I'm so broken down and crying at the moment I can't think straight.

It'll be alright user. The future will be okay. It'll work out. you can do this.

As stupid as it sounds, I just feel like I'm lost, desperate, and on the verge of just giving up and becoming an even sadder human being.
I just despise the person I've become. I feel like I'll never be a person of substance or create anything worthwhile. I'm overall just boring to be around and I'll never be original or unique. I have no self confidence and I can tell that I'm distancing myself from my friends, It's just that they seem so confident and positive and I have no clue who I am or who I want to be, and it makes me bitter as shit. I don't want to be sad, confused, and alone, but I don't know how to stop this.
I'm sorry if this is a lot to spill out at once, I just don't know where else to say this.

You sounded just like one of my friends now.

I never considered the figure of authority on her side weak for asking me for advice, I've only seen it as her recognizing me as an adult human being that might have made experiences she haven't. Why would trust decline from being included as an adult ? If she kept treating me like a kid I think the trust would decline faster

And honestly I don't know about death other than what I've experienced on shrooms, and that isn't true death. Why is there nothing to loose ?

i wanna fucking kill myself with a loaded shotgun going down my throat so everybody has a piece of me to remember

I've been trying for years to improve my life. As I work to improve it, new awful things get thrown at me anyways and everything always falls apart no matter how hard I try. Yes, that means doctors and therapists too. That includes multiple friends bailing on me when I needed support, family getting irritated when I'm not getting better, people who are supposed to be supportive making things so much worse. I don't even see a point anymore, aiming for my dream or below my dream. What's the point if I can't find the beauty in living anymore?

Do the meds work for you ?
I shifted to weed at 14 because it worked better for me.
Alcohol too but that went overboard, so I had to tone that down to avoid ending up bent over the toilet every night.

You're right with that Fenn and i will try it. Thankyou!, but i have 1 more question to ask...How can i enjoy life..? I'm depressed asfck, cant do shit, missing my yought and going to (as you know) live in pain for the rest of my life.. I rather kill myself so i can finally rest without pain then living with this

smoke some weed and think about life, change yourself to make yourself happy. dont rely on others to be happy. every problem has a solution to it. you have to keep going, a lot can change in a year. will you be happy in a week? fuck no, will you have made some progress 3 months down the road? fuck yeah. everyday is another day to make it better than the last. cant focus on the negatives even if its slapping you in the face with its unwashed nuts. you gotta keep going bro. everything seems helpless right now and i feel you, but you gotta laugh in the face of that shit and drag your nuts across it. who gives a shit if people think youre boring, as long as you are satisfied with yourself thats all that matters.

Damn dude that hits close to home.

smoke some weed and find new beauty in this life, trust me weed helps.

They work probably about 40% of the time. If I had any money I would buy some weed lol

I've been alright

>when youre almost 21 and the last gf you had was 7 years ago and still havent fucked anybody

should i just end it now

Hey, drunk is usually better than not drunk. Therapy is usually a much better way to treat depression. I think you need therapy now, user.

It's not so bad. I've known people who went to school in their forties. Are you trying to get a new job, or are you set financially for now?

*hugs you close*

What's wrong user? What brought on the breakdown?

Aw, user. You're unique already, just not in a big way yet. Self confidence can be built up, but you may have to force it. That takes willpower, which can also be built up. So what if your friends are confident? Show them who you are and what they want, and they'll get it. Talk to them more. Listen to them, and talk to them about what you like. This can all change, user. Trust me.

I've been there. I've felt exactly that way before. I didn't know how to change it either. I don't really remember how I did...

What is there to be gained by continued life?

Why, user? Are you bitter? Have you lost hope?

So many people who want to help just make things worse. I know how that is, and it's a terrible thing to feel. Sometimes everything gets thrown at you at once, and you're expected to just stand and take it. You can't always do that.

What beauty did living ever have? Living is hard. Living always was hard, and living will only ever get harder. Maybe someday it will get fun. Maybe someday you'll find something you love to balance out the pain. I don't know.

I don't know how to enjoy life, user. I wish I did.

Try to find something you love. Try out a lot of things, like painting, parkour, writing, and kickboxing. Give as many things a good shot as you can, and stick with what you like the most. Or spend time with people you like, that make you happy. Spend as much time as possible with them.

A therapist will have better solutions than I do.

Same. Except I've never had one.

Could you be better? Are you satisfied?

Nah. Keep going. Meet some girls. Are you in college? Meet as many girls as you can, and try to get to know them.

Yep, I'm kinda hopeless as well; I'm going to be a sack of bones before anyone remotely likes me.

Damn, makes you wonder why they even prescribe them.
If my hideous, self pitying, never get out of bed ass can get a girl then anyone can...