Beat me

beat me

sorry i don't speak your nigger language. Actually I guess now its the sand nigger language.

No, thats just a soon to be dead language. it does not matter, mbits are universal. coming from new africa as you see

ching chong hing wong. bugga bugga

The rate I pay for is higher than this btw. Cox just sucks cocks

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA have fun living in JEW central you fucking kike lover. Look at this sack of shit trying act like he ain't taking the BBC up the ass every night.

Y u mad tho?

i'm paying for a 150mbps plan

Mad that I can't take the miles of dick you can. I bet you even let oven dodgers inside that tight little ass of yours.

So you're mad that you can't take more dick than a faggot like me? That's pretty gay if I do say so myself

on my mediocre wifi. I pay for 330mbit and get it on wired connection

>100 Mbit
>suck
I pay for 6 Mbits. Getting maximum 2.88

>pic related
loaded 2.5 weeks for this
completely normal for me
i have a dedicated computer for 24/7 downloading

I'm out there on the street corner 24/7 trying whore my worn out asshole to any nigger that's willing to take me, but low and behold this filthy disgusting jew wanted to jab it's pencil thin, wart covered, atrophying little pecker bareback inside my asshole. Well he offered me my usual rate of 2 dollars so for the next 6 hours he was going balls deep inside my booty hole.

Some say it's still going at my ass.

AT&T fiber

My left nut is waiting, get to work

God, this is the dream right here, folks

what

My testicle, my ball, my huevo

Do you know what happens if you have two internet providers? I'm trying to cancel my Vodafone contract otherwise it will run until January 2018.

Telekom offers me around 20 Mbits unlimited LTE, I think thats the only solution for me. I would get a lot of bonuses for young age and online order so I wouldn't have to pay the Telekom contract for the first 3 months.

Hooked directly into Arris C4 CMTS

Who?

I work for a cable/broadband company. We have a straight connection coming directly out of our CMTS located about 30 feet away from where I'm sitting.

but not fiber? wouldnt that be faster or do you have capped bandwith?

im happy with mine speeds....
>pc
i pay for a 60/60 Fiber...
>phone
idk... my contract says 50/50. got more for less... tnxs provider

It is fiber but it is not the best connection I assume because we are a small company and outsource our bandwidth through charter/century link.

Technically it is supposed to be a 1GB connection.