WWYD continued

WWYD continued
starting with this slutty teen

Naughty colle slut

is she latino? MORE

Lots of experience. Wwyd

sluts with noserings are the best. wonder how many dicks she can take in one night

wwyd?

dsl.

Is she a flight attendant?

abuse her in any way i can

Titty fuck the shit out of her

get brutal

That tight little body needs to be used in a gang bang

humiliate her and then fuck her daughters in front of her, if theyre old enough

yes , a 17 y/o latina

Why she hiding the tits?

Little Mexican slut

this doesnt count, it was already posted before
got anything a bit more revealing?

looks like a fake bitch

Tie her to that tree, fuck her pussy, cum in it, then text my friends about where to find a ready and willing fuck

idk

She has no daughters. lol

face is ready for abuse

How would she be used in a gangbang?

Hot

in what way

She looks like a girl who acts more innocent, but there's a sex goddess inside her dying to be let out. I'd tie her up, spank her, and choke her until she's screaming with pleasure, then set her free and let her ride on top of me.

What would you do to my little 18 year old friend?

mmmmmmmmmm

Mhmm yes please
I would take her and teach her what it is like to be fucked in her young pussy and make her beg to be filled with cum

wwyd?

she gives bjs for car rides

I'd like to make your girl cook and clean for me while she's naked, and let her suck my cock as a reward.

How would you make her beg to be filled with cum? Her little body is all yours.

Facial abuse, cum on tits, then double pen

Did she send that before her lover ravished her?

She's had plenty of cum on her tits. And I'm sure she would love a dp

what is the sluttest thing she has done?

catch her by surprise pull those bottoms off, rip that red braw off to expose those huge tits that id use to hang on to while i stuck my huge cock inside her moist tight asshole

Yep

That smug face begs to be slapped.

So you like this little 18 year old ass?

Wish this one didn't have the c Mark

Creampie her, then steal her underwear and skirt. I'd make her walk back to the car with cum dripping down her leg.

wwyd to my 19yo gf?

She once sucked off two guys at a party and then fucked another later that night. Everyone heard her, she even came back out with cum in her hair lol

Wwyd

Someone please do one for her

would leave her standing like that, put her arms up, keep her ass perked up, pull those panties aside and ram the fuck outta her from behind

titty fuck her in that bikini then cum all over her lips and face.

Wwyd?

would grope and slap around those big tits. more of her showing those things off

Nice little ass and small tits. I'd take her over that pool ladder

theyre nice tits

google reverse image search has determined that this is a person, and provided a picture of Al Roker as an example.

I love that. Whenever I reverse image search a person, I see Al Roker, like he is the ultimate example of what a person is.

Off my sister’s account. Wwyd.

Have a limited amount of this fat girl if anyone interested

Tits aren't that small

Fuck her and cum inside that tight pussy and turkey baster my nut out and squirt it down her throat.

You're right. Nice and firm.

more please

any nudes?

more

wwyd?

wwyd to her?

Wwyd

Wwyd to my 18 y/o gf?

I would take lefty out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

Id bend her over and lick her asshole

Let's SWOT it.

Wwyd

Rip her jeans off and stuff her pussy with my white cock

make her look at me while i nut

More??

Oh fuck
Id love to just pull her top down so her fat tits would pop out
I would kill to tit fuck her right now