So this is going to sound really weird but I love magic mushrooms and I want to cover a large forested area near my...

So this is going to sound really weird but I love magic mushrooms and I want to cover a large forested area near my house (I live in southern Florida) in mycelium and magic mushrooms. Is it possible? How would I go about doing it if it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Find out where the mushrooms grow the best, and try to find areas like that to put the mycelium.

You sound like a fun guy.

That's a cute idea but it's a felony akin to growing pot or poppy outside

Ive also thought of doing this.

cows would help immensely, and there is no gaurantee that they will spread in the substrate but
5 gallons of water
couple tbl spoons of salt (to inhibit bacteria and such)
200 mls molasses (for food)
several mushroom caps to float in the slurry (to drop spores) OR spores themselves
5 days or so at room temp (to get things growing)

Then spread around liberally in places likely to support fruiting

Why not just grow at home PFTek style?

Thank God for your existence

if it was a felony to breath you probably would obey

bootlicker

>Is it possible
no, especially in a environment like flordia

wrong, florida is known for being a good place for them to be found wild

temperate climate, reasonably expected to be low light (overcast) and very humid

but its not possible to "cover a large forested area"

>low light (overcast)
In the sunshine state?

unlike pot or poppy its not going to be immediately obvious to everyone who sees them that they are evil plants.

Though the larger the patch, the greater the risk that some mycelophile with a raging stick up their butt will see through your ruse. Probably better off starting small and seeing how they work / how much foot traffic. If there are deer or other mushroom eating critters in the area you might want to watch out: stoned animals can tip people off that someone's planting evil plants.

This
If you want mushies do it the right way.

Next time you get high try watching this: youtube.com/watch?v=4mU802eQ3jE

well yeah, youre not going to get a bountiful, fruitful, surplus harvest, but if you introduce the spores to an environment, given the right conditions, they will get a foothold and spread, and greater and greater as time goes on
good point, not sure on that one, florida's climate is relatively subtropical, humid and with a large rainy season, and obviously the further south you go the better, it's not perfect in the least but it's one of the few climates in north america that is better for it

woops, the second quote was meant for

like this

www .youtube.com/watch?v=lTFugHA2WaI

this is absolutely true, but it depends on your intent, this field method lol won't give you ANYWHERE near the harvest that a home grow will do, but if your intent is to just to introduce the organism to the environment as some act of compassion for future generations, to spread them around and make them more widely available to more people, in hopes for it to spread as wide and far as possible, then it's not a terrible idea

wikipedia disagrees with you
seems like the best natural climate in the USA is the pacific northwest, very wet and very dim

I love shrooms

For you.

i see a dot in florida

to be fair, i see a few dots going in a line along the south, a large concentration in the north east, and a large concentration in the northwest, hence, a few climate

i wasn't saying it was the ONLY place that it is possible, just that it is possible

you said
>but it's one of the few climates in north america that is better for it
which just isnt true, most of north America can grow them besides canada and the prairie states

My buddies from St. Pete, FL used to pick 'em from fields and pastures in N. Florida and the panhandle, back in '94-'96. Humid and almost swampy in areas, with overgrowth and taller vegetation providing shade. They came back with two grocery store paper bags on one run. For the next few days, their apt was one giant mushroom dehydration chamber. It was glorious.

okay

I had cubensis growing spontaneously in horse shit years ago in Collier county. It was only from a horse that had oat bran on Sundays. The other horses ate Seminole feed all week, which has a fungal inhibitor. Their shit did not produce. The came from late May through mid November. Remember, cut the stems, don't yank them.

Man I would love to try them, just impossible to get where I live.

Where buy spores?

Partial sunlight is fine. They like to pop up a day or two after the rain has quit. Get spores and spread them. Spores, I believe, are legal in FL. Consult your attorney, not Sup Forums.

It's the perfect crime. But seriously. Kinda perfect.

>cut the stems, don't yank them.
y tho

Two words.

Amanita Muscaria.

If it's growing from cow shit, the answer is obvious.

You're better off getting a setup like the pic u posted. Unless you're trying to share the love. Shrooms are awesome you can get spores onthis site called truffle magic. You can also get amazing truffles.

Not the same experience. Amanitas is more like being really drunk with unlimited energy.

Where could i find them wild in so-cal, about 1hr 45m north of LA? I tried the sequoias but the area i was in held none whatsoever.

Where can I buy spores?

>trips
oh, kek, alright, thought there might have been some other reason and just making sure

There's a real good outdoor Tech on my Topia com or what other that website is that similar to shroomery... I've been looking for it for a minute and I can't remember how to spell it and can't find it

It's like mytopia or something like that

Be creative. I see you have the resources of the entire world wide web at your very fingertips. The culmination of all of the knowledge that has survived since the dawn of time. Access to information on demand. You tell me where to get spores. Doing so will expose the fragile underground mycelium to air, rather than the cut stem sealing like a wound and insulating the organism. Check out erowid.org for all the answers you may seek.

Normally i keep this to myself. But there is this website called truffle magic, they're based out of Holland. You can get magic truffles and spores for shrooms and truffles from them. I've never had a package intercepted, their truffles are amazing just Google it and it should come up.

fsre.nl

it'd take a long time and much preparation and success of the undertaking would still be nowhere near guaranteed. i also have a dream to make a laaaarge mycelium organism, biggest for pslocybe on the word would suffice

if it hasn't been mentioned already, i once read about a way to chop up mushrooms and mix them with some things and put in a spray bottle and spray spores all over a large area. i found the thread on shroomery, just google spraying mushroom spores. godspeed.

Been microdosing since March, anyone else do so and feel they need to take occasional breaks to renew the cycle?

>Want to make a tincture eventually, ethyl alcohol tek
>Need to grow 2 ounces dry weight a year, how hard would that be?

And the town I deliver pizzas, they just did some road work and for the past few weeks this datura stramonium has been growing all over the place on this one stretch of road. Just thought I'd share, not much luck finding magic mushrooms up here in Connecticut

Get some magic mushrooms in the wild and make spore prints, or buy completely legal spore syringes/prints.

Do the rye berry method, then the plastic shoebox method, grow a nice batch. After you harvest (flush) the first or second ones, bury it in the cow pasture.

They grow naturally in Florida along with the space coast varieties.

That way you get a nice personal batch and a strong healthy mycelium ready to take on the world. If they do live in the wild and you keep adding batches they'll start mixing genes like crazy and make a super colony.

Our government sure is looking out for us

Not OP, but sadly spore kits are illegal in my state. Are they only sold online or would a storefront of some king have em?

Also need info on this.. I'm in connecticut and want to buy spiores

Lads you can get them online user has mentioned two websites on this thread. Its not legal but you won't get caught.

Pacific Northwest (where reside now)

Is not good for cubensis, There's 3 other major subtypes of psilicbin mushrooms that grow there.

Florida has 2 natural and 1 Cubensis Strain that grow in ripe 9conditions, (typically Summer in oak pastures) (Fall for pine/residential mulch areas)

If you wanna feel like you're hungover for 6 hours be my guest. Also they only grow in pine areas and no one has successfully cultivated them.

You build an immunity each time you dose, stop that. Wait a month or two before and take a moderate to higher dose. Otherwise you're just rewiring your brain with no impact.

I got mine online, do your research, they are a pain in the ass to grow. Especially if you don't have the cleanest of conditions.

Only three states cannot ship certain spores to CA, GA, or ID

If you are in those states, find someone who is willing to give you some spore prints or make your own. Or if the website doesn't state or care then just order them.

You make it sound beautiful.
>Johnny Mushroomspore

You don't know what the fuck you are doing.
PK TEK? Fuck that... go mono tub. Waaaaay bigger yield.
You're an idiot, they grow naturally in Florida.
Why?
Can't get in trouble for a natural growing fungus. Its manufacturing that makes shit illegal.
Pf Tek sucks
I do too!!
Where do you live?
mushrooms.com I got golden teachers they were BOMB
ambient light is best
Its not a crime to grow mushrooms in the wild. lol
don't listen to either of these faggots, they know nothing of which they speak
Garbage
This is partially correct
mushrooms.com
You don't know the basics... go back to reading...once something is covered in mycelium it has been colonized. You're wrong. Also Erowid is a shitty source.
macrodosing is a waste of time. Just trip out and wait 3-4 months inbetween trips.
This guy knows. Fuck rye berries though, so hard to come by. WBS works just the same and so much cheaper and easy to come by.

Yeah nigger.

You'd be one of those people who says "drugs shouldn't be outlawed because people will do them anyways"

Yet you'd be dead set against the legalisation of theft and murder if there were people after you and your stuff, even though "people are going to do it anyway". Faggot.

Amateur Mycologist reporting in.
Man that one is a doosy...
Certain species of fungus only grow in certain types of climates.

So you would have to do some research to find out what species would grow in your environment.
On top of that psychedelic mushrooms can be very fickle when it comes to growing.
Like any fungus prone to contamination. Witch can cause complications
Also getting the fungus to fruit(produce mushrooms) is and endeavor in and of itself

If sucessfull you would hardly get a forest of shrooms, or anything close to it.

Best to just grow them in "laboratory" conditions

Very shitty technique when it comes to making a spore print user. What the fuck?

But that seems like some European stuff, does that site work in the states? I tried to buy some poppy seeds from Singapore and they got seized at customs it was only $4 and some change though

>mycologist
>uses witch instead of which

Fuck off user, you're a goddamn idiot. You've done maybe ONE grow of PF TEK and you're calling yourself a mycologist. GTFOH.

Just cause you can grow basil, doesn't make you a botanist. This dude doesn't know much. I can tell ya that.

IF he's a mycologist I'm a fucking mushroom God.

I have a pressure cooker and bought a 30lb bag of Rye Berries online for 15 bucks.

I've only had one flop with it and that was because I was lazy and let it soak in the fridge for 3 days.

Haha This was after I made the spore print it was going into a dehydrator and wasn't worried about contamination. I used the vacuum bottle on tyvek with tin foil.

Spores are not illegal in the United States. There's 2 states that they are illegal. One of them being California and maybe Ohio? I'm not 100% on Ohio but they are definitely illegal in Cali. Everywhere else they are PERFECTLY LEGAL... and if you grow them in New Mexico or Florida they are legal to grow, just can't manufacture them aka Drying.

I see I see. I mean I bought a 30lb bag of WBS for like 10 bucks and I just couldn't find Rye Berries. Plus I also wanted to be able to walk into a store and buy my grain.

And OK user, I just wanted to make sure you're spore print wasn't gonna be contaminated to fuck. lol. What strain? What was your yield?

tsk, tsk, should have gotten the phytosanitary certificate

>Clearly you did read the part that said
"amateur"
Also go fuck yourself grammar nazi.

Pf tek is for fucking plebs that can into biology.
Its shitty as fuck and has a low success rate.
Also since your sooo fucking smart you failed to point of the fact i misspelled successful

Go be a shit troll somewhere else.
you know nothing

Just mix with brown rice flour?

Like I know what the f*** that is lol

Something traumatic happened to me on shrooms and I don't leave my house anymore for the past 3 months what do I do help

Sorry snowflake, but you're an idiot. Just wanted to expose your bullshit title of "mycologist". Why is it "trolling"? Cause I called you out on your inexperience with mushrooms or the English language? Faggot.

What? mix what with brown rice flour? I'm talking about inoculating grains, not BRF.

No, something traumatic happened to you in life and shrooms elevated your own psyche, so now you are trying to blame shrooms for your mental prison. Your thoughts were elevated and highlighted by shrooms. Don't blame something so sacred on your fear of life.

custom are stupid,i if i were them i would be wayy more concern about a small bag of raw sheep wool than a bag of seed,

raw sheep wool can contain anthrax.

How about a good tutorial?

Lel this guy again,

don't worry i have seen that guy in another thread.
he is constantly shitting on other people

Sorry you have no clue how to fucking read and pick up on adjectives like "amateur".
Witch means not fucking certified or received a degree in a field of stupid.
Actually wheres your degree in mycology??

Im not the dumbass faggot trying to explain to the impossible task of cultivating large quantities of mushrooms OUTSIDE.

If the area was meant to have psychedelic mushrooms in large quantities then they would already be here.
thats biology you daft fucking cunt.

Get spores
Put in medium
Clean clean clean
Got a pillowcase ready

I literally had a traumatic experience while under the influence of shrooms

fuck i got 2 mins in before the kids made me turn it off

Is it possible to make spore prints from dried shroom caps you'd buy from a dealer?

No hes just a fucking shit lord trust me I get it.

tbh man its fruitless task.
Thoughtful but futile
Much better off just growing in a controlled environment.

dont buy those stupid kits.

You have to make everything from scratch.
And I mean everything.
and keeping thing sterile.
Monitoring contamination takes time.

You can find everything you need to grow at tractor supply company and walmart.
Total cost of materials is around $150
Minus the spore syringe. witch averages around 20.
And that syringe can get a lot of uses

btw i am not op.

no... I mean, maybe you could do an agar, but if you're getting shrooms from someone, they probably can get you a freshie.

You're a faggot dude

Salt stops the growth of shrooms, I live in central florida and the famrers here put salt blocks in their fields for the cows to lick to stop the growth of them

Whenever I break up roaches, I cut them the long wait with a scissor

Thats not why they put the blocks of salt there.... why don't you google it.

I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere.

>ride bike up the road
>prop bike up on fence
>hop over fence
>pull out plastic bag from hoodie pocket
>start picking shrooms from cow pasture
>can fill my entire grocery bag without even making a dent in the mushroom count
>peddle back home
>dry mushrooms
>drive up to the city and sell the whole lot to a friend who deals

Why not obey the government? This guy's the perfect sheep. Don't do anything "Illegal" because SOMEONE ELSE said it's "Illegal"... Faggot...

Oops wrong thread

Well i can assure i am perfectly hetero,
and you are the dick that stand out of everyone in this thread.

Baton Rouge

I tried shrooms for the first time earlier. Can you explain what happened?

Like I said in my previous post, 3 are illegal for shipping spores.

You're a fucking idiot for ordering overseas

the big one above with the nickel was B+
the one title Argentina are well Argentinas.
Got some Hawaii's and some weird mutant strain that says "Thai Dadak" That was the picture with the two fused caps.

Uh yields were good for every strain except my ecuadors. but that's something I'm not gonna post weight wise.

P much this, get the syringes. makes life easier

Gramar nazi is in the room,
no but seriously we need to kick him out.
he is not here to have a good time.

what is in the bulk ?

Those are the Thai Dadaks. Some of them went Albino, some fused, others made some really interesting things. I think it happened because they took 4 months to innoculate in a jar because of cold weather. But this is Dadak bulk #3 and it had 6 flushes of this size. So take that for what you will.

i mean that the substrate composed of.

Oh, I have my exact measurments somewhere if you really want it but off the top of my head:

1) 70% coco chor
2) 20% Worm Castings
3) 10% Vermiculate
4) A scoop of washed crushed oyster shells
5) 2 Scoops of Gypsum
6) one tablespoon of pickeling lime

Casing is 40/40/20 Vermiculate Peat Moss and Crushed oyester shells in that order with 4 tablespoons of lime

i have seen in number of picture that Coir and worm casting give great culture.

I've had nothing but success with it. The only issue is if you get Trichoderma, it spreads disgustingly fast in coir.

But for bacteria and other molds it's nicely resilient