How can I convince my gf to get BLACKED?

How can I convince my gf to get BLACKED?

I really want to try cuckolding but I feel like she's not into black guys at all. I've tried dropping hints like when we're watching a movie with a muscular black actor I'll comment on his physique but she'll just say something like "he's not my type".

It's so frustrating because it HAS to be with a black guy to get the real cuckold experience. I don't want some small dicked white fuckboy to touch my gf. Only black men.

Any advice guys?

Kill yourself

yea kys

Break up with her.
Never talk to her again.
Problem solved.

Mad white boi?

Try takin her to your synagogue schlomo. Maybe your fellow partners in societal genocide can convince her.

this is one of the biggest b8 ever made on Sup Forums.

Nah SHIEEEET DAWG. FUCK WHAT DESE BOIS TALM BOUT.
LET HER TASTE DA KANG DICK!

>I don't want some small dicked white fuckboy to touch my gf.
I have never seen someone so redpilled in my life. A true American hero.

>I feel like she's not into black guys at all

That just can't be possible

Every try to call a black guy over to your house. Then he drops his pants down and shlong slaps your woman. She'll fall to his command once the BBC touches her face.

AWW SHIEEEEEET

KYS

Show her this picture. If she is already a.scatologist there may be hope.

JOHN BETTENDORF

I know right, it's fucking frustrating as hell. But for some reason she's told that she's "just not into black guys". Like WTF??

Maybe I could try to guilt trip her into at least blowing a black guy by reminding her of how evil slavery was etc...

What do you think?

Maybe but I feel like she's just going to freak out if I do that without asking her first.

She's obviously a racist. She must suck the BBC, for me to believe otherwise.

>BLACKED

Fuck off nigger

When you see yet another racemixing thread, remember the five rules of propaganda

>The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.

>The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.

>The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.

>The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.

>The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

Sound familiar?

You jus mad white boi!

>>The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.

You learnt well. Who thought you these methods? Adolf Hitler or the devil?

yummy bbc

Hot