Ask a Hassidic Jew anything

Ask a Hassidic Jew anything

Fuck off proxyfag

RARE
A
R
E

Do you think goyim are inferior to Jews and their purpose is to serve you?

Have you ever had skittles? Did you like them?

>Zambia
>internet
Oh fucking my Allah!

R A R E
A
R
E

there are no jews in zambia proxyfag

I have to use a proxy, We Hassidim get internet packages that filter out degenerate websites.

It's the only way I can experience this website

What are you doing in Zambia?

>I have to use a proxy

MODS MODS

Are Hassidic Jews the super orthodox Jews? Where are you on the observant hierarchy?

Why do you all look so fucking ugly ? Wear normal clothes and get a haircut

how pissed are you for not being allowed to enjoy bacon?

Inferior isn't the right word. Think of it as having a 100 liter car and a 50 liter car. If the 100 liter car is always below 30 liters and the 50 liter car is always at 50 liters. Isn't the 50 liter car superior ?

Point being we are not inherently superior

Convert to Catholicism Christ killer or burn in hell for all eternity

Pork is disgusting, Content yourself upon dining on filth. It will rot your mind to the point of becoming an animals. It will also desecrate your seed

1) Are Hasidic pro-Zionost and pro-Likud generally? I hear you guys have some crazy sects that are really anti-zionist and against Israel but then again, I know a Hasidim who is really right wing, so I wonder.
2) Why do you guys never mingle with others? In Montreal we have a neighborhood full of you guys and it's like they live in their own world, they never interact with the community or whatever. They have their own schools, their own shops, their own ambulance, their own police (almost), everything. I wouldn't be surprised they have their own Shariah-like justice system.
3) Why do you guys dress and smell the way you do? It's like the typical nigger smell, except a different one, also it's especially strong near the local Hasidic synagogue.

I may have more questions later, thanks for doing this.

Haha, what?

Which is better, chicken tendies or chicken nuggies?

Are you an anti-zionist NEET?

>Hassidic Jew confirmed for close-minded superstitious retard

Stop reading your Talmud, take off your shitty costume, and go get a real education.

It depresses me to think that demographic trends indicate that Jews like you will probably be the only Jews left by the end of this century.

We used to be a great nation and Relativity and whatnot.

Is it true that Israeli shower heads only have 10 holes?

My family is very religious but we are not opposed to having modern conveniences. My dad is very progressive by my communities standards, He decides how my family lives.

Do Israeli Jews treat diaspora Jews any different?

Uh oh, you're violating your Pope's orders, Cat-lick.

Protestant master race.

Why do you hate us?

If I convert will I ever be accepted? Assuming I fit in in terms of appereance and don't tell people I converted.

I made good money as a kid doing favors for Hassids during observation days.

What is your IQ?

Who are you voting for this presidential election?

Would you be interested in working as an agent to infiltrate bankster jews and gather information?

Why are hasidic jews so poor (i.e. brooklyn) and how come other jews defend them (like their use of welfare and section 8) instead of setting them straight?

Can I save your flag to my flag collection or is it considered a fraud?

I was here like 6-7 hours ago when you started the same thread with the same picture. Filthy filthy fucking jew/casual step it the fuck up

Hmmm...
Black people fucking love pork...
Tell us more, oh wise heeb.

Is this knowledge from scientific studies? I can see it being true in a certain way.

Do you eat turkey bacon and other substitutes?

Put sharpie in poo poo

Sorry this is Sup Forums
Make a vocaroo of you screaming
>Gas the Kikes. Race War now

Is this pic a member of your family

1.no and no. they are not generally Zionist and while they are generally right wing the likud is the liberal right.
2. they are afraid snowniggers will steal their "neshama"
3.it's the jewwish look. the bible says to stand out from the goyim.

Who are the Jews of Judaism, so to speak?
I hear a lot of Israelis talk shit about Mizrahim

Which Pokemon starter are you choosing?

hasidim but ah don believe em

This is a good question. We need answers!

yes we jew them

1) I am not political, We are not Zionist and we are not Anti-Zionist. It is not our place to be involved in politics. As Jews we are waiting for the Messiah to come before we will be making Aliya to Israel, Until then we have no interest in worldly affairs. I do however have family in Israel and I love them and wish them all the best. I pray that secular Jews will come back to Torah as I love them like all my brothers.

We do not mingle with others as it is in our religion to preserve ourselves in modesty and to protect ourselves from alien influence. We like to be independent as it allows us to support one another.

Your third question is very offensive, I will not address it.

>Jew
>waking up
>no davening
>not doing netilat yadayim
>shabbos
>using a computer
>carrying things

the god king

Are you the guy from yesterday who has a German mother who was bullied by Jews?

Jews jewing jews its another holocaust

is a fraud

answer this important question,faggot OP

NEVERMIND ABANDON THREAD OP IS A FUGGIN PHONEY

There are some fucked up people in this world

Also, what's your opinion on Meir Kahane?

>mfw eating pork makes me and my kids retarded

Should I convert to Judaism?

What are the benefits?

What the fuck is a Hassidic Jew doing in Zambia?

>We do not mingle with others as it is in our religion to preserve ourselves in modesty and to protect ourselves from alien influence.
>goes on Sup Forums

>We do not mingle with others
Not even to chat on the streets while waiting in line or hang out with selective good goyim in a controlled setting?

Litten man. I'm going for that fiery brimstone reference.

What is your opinion on secular Jews?

i hear a lot of Americans speaking shit of blacks

what do you think about the double standard of a pure jewish Israel and a diverse Europe ?

What he said ask anything m8

what a great way to circuitously say that you think jews are 2x as good as goyim

rowlet

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend conversion. Even if you convert you'll never be an equal in our communities eyes. Your line will be inferior for 7 generations and you and your children will be prohibited from marrying a blood Jew.

Of course this is in the Hassidic community. I cannot speak for other communities/.

What the fuck is going on

Sexual?

So are Mizrahim the niggers of Israel? Ashkenazis are considered God tier, right?

literally a terrorist

As a former member of the religious jewish community I can confirm this certain sects will monitor the congregations Internet use and refuse them entry and will refuse to do business with them if they don't report their Internet traffic it's a way of controlling the people part of why I refuse to deal with these types they are far from reality at all times it's like a cult

any pokemon besides the first season pokemons considered sub-pokemon and should be killed

I had my IQ tested when I was 18, It was around 132 at the time.

do as you like
none other then spirituality

>catholicism
thats a funny way to write orthodoxy

Was it really all the Jews this whole time?

>genwunner
>pokemons

kill yourself

apologize for killing Jesus.

> Your line will be inferior for 7 generations
Harsh. I can understand the children of a gentile/Jew marriage being considered inferior because of gentile influence. But by the third and successive generations the children will have grown up a Jew. They may note even know their gentile ancestor.

Is it true you guys fuck your wives through white sheets and when they menstruate you go to hookers?

It is in our holy books that we should live modestly and care for one another. Wealth for the sake of wealth is a sin. Money is a means to an end, It is for sustenance and the ability to care for others in the community only.

Where do you carry your pouch of Jew gold?

Around your neck or is that just the decoy pouch?

If a Jewish person is ill and needs an organ, and you can kill a non jewish person (the same age) to get that organ (legally) would you do so?

it should end
Europe should be free to decide if it wants to be diverse or not

Why not just grow all of your hair out and instead of having those schoolgirl pigtails you get a nice top knot?
Jewturks have based hair genetics

Kinda
I'm sure they do more crime on statistic
But it's to a lesser level than what you have with niggers, and there are a lot more based ones, because judaism connected everyone

Anglo here, mine was 135 in the 5th grade, and they put me in special class with the very first Apple computers.

Step it up, Chaim.

>132 IQ
Nice.

Questions to the other Jews in this thread: What are your IQs?

how does the hassidic community reconcile their genetic superiority with their proclivity towards genetic defects, as a result of inbreeding?

What do you think about Trump?

Do you dislike non-Jews.

>Hassitic

Gas him hans

no, arabs are the niggers of israel.
but you don't talk shit about people you have little expectations from.

Niggers of Israel are hassidic like OP, they live on welfare and have almost no sense of nationalism.

We are all brothers. There are no divisions between us. My grandfather used to say A Jew can convert 100 times and he will still die a Jew.

You sound like an insane Muslim.

But aren't arabs treated like second class citizens.