Hey Sup Forums, Subway worker here what’s your favorite sub and why? I’m bored and just looking to start a chill convo

Hey Sup Forums, Subway worker here what’s your favorite sub and why? I’m bored and just looking to start a chill convo.

Why are you so stingy with the olives?

Technically we’re only supposed to put 6 on a foot long but most of the time I say fuck it and put a lot on there

Why the fuck do I have to pay for double fucking meat on a Subway Club when all I ask for is double HAM, which is only two additional slices.
Footlong Club with double HAM and 8 pieces of bacon suddenly becomes a $20 fucking sandwich.

I like a 6" meatball with green peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, mayonnaise, and oil. with parmesan cheese.

Favorite one is the roast beef. But not the roast beef now, that steak and cheese whatever shit that is. The old school like 8 years ago roast beef that was in the gravy that they got rid of. Shame on subway.

footlong flatbread with roast beef, white american, onion, and mayonaise.

Get double all the meats then, fucking moron.

Is there some company mandate that you're only allowed to make one pan of white bread per day? Like 2/3 the time I go, and ask for white bread (the main fucking bread) it's "we're out." At like 6pm. And no, I don't want honey wheat cheddar jalapeno pickle bread instead...

Hey man, I've been working at subway for 2 weeks now. It beats 7-eleven and I get tips

How can I get the most bacon possible? The one by my work gives me 4 pieces on a footlong

I don't WANT double on _all_ the meats, fatty moron. I want two (2) additional slices of fucking HAM.
I know what type of 6-inch you like putting in your mouth the most...

Wendys>Subway cuz employee discount

Itt: people bitching at some kid who has zero control over subway policy. Also, I love the bmt

I always order a multigrain flatbread with avocados, black olives, tomatoes, spinach and salt and pepper

It's my favorite cause it's refreshing af and i'm plantbased

Club guy here from above: just ask for double bacon. Regular order is 4 strips, double is 8.

Footlong white flatbread, egg, pepperoni, steak, mozzarella, provolone, bannana peppers, and chipotle southwest sauce my guy

At least your smart enough to know that ain't olive oil. 90 percent canola 10 percent olive

footlong chicken fillet, capsicum, onion, rocket/spinach/whatever green shit that isn't basic lettuce, tomato, pickles, mozzarella toasted usually on herb/garlic bread.

Really? The Subway I always go to took the tip jar away and won't allow the employees to accept tips anymore. Seems kinda shitty.

Why do the employees act like dicks when I ask for them to do extra shit to my sandwich?

I live in Chile, idk if its the same menu. But I always order a BMT with lettuce, paprika, pickles & jalapeños. For sauces I go with mayo and sweet mustard and pepper all over it.
Double cheese if I'm feeling sau$$y

There’s no company mandate just dumb people not making enough bread next time that you go give them hell

Ham and turkey with pepper jack and jalapeños and such. Honey mustard. Toasted.

Back when they had it, footlong italian herbs sub, breaded chicken, bacon, bbq sauce. Toasted to perfection.

Why doesn't every store have the veggie patty? I want to enjoy a stupid nigger making my shitty food without the bloodshed of beautiful creatures.

When I go to Subway I want only meat that has that rainbow sheen to it.

I usually get a chicken bacon ranch or meatball sub, both with onions. Fuck you, now i'm hungry.

Fuck that sounds good.
When did they have that?

Bring back the goddamn chicken enchilada, on flatbread, with crushed up Fritos and creamy jalapeño whatever sauce. Hnnngg..

You can still get a veggie sub if they don’t have the veggie patty

Italian BMT with pepperoni

Also I bought 20 $5 gift cards for police officers today. Planning to give these to my family, friends, and pastor; to distribute to boys in blue.

That's cool. I was actually beginning to believe there was a push from higher up to use up more of the goofy breads by not having the white available.

I hated making that sub but it was really good too bad it’s a seasonal on in the US

Corporate supplies tipjars for like a buck

Your soups make me happy when I'm sick.

Back in 2011/2012 during the winter, I think. I was disappointed when they took the bbq sauce and chicken away.

>thinks that millions of creatures weren't wasted in the process of harvesting vegetables

Why would I pay $8 for a piece of bread and $.40 worth of veggies?

You don’t need to pay for double meat that’s ridiculous tell them just to press the add on no carrier button and give you a six inch portion extra for like a dollar

Foot long on white bread, American cheese, Roasted Chicken (Double both if I'm feeling extra), and then toast it. That's in, I have a very plain and simple taste.

>i red a buk 1nc

Ah. Whatever, oil is oil. I put basically any oil in my protein drinks anyways..

Damn. I hate when fast food places get rid of shit. I've had the same issue with Taco Bell and Burger King.

Mine just had an old beat up plastic jar with a makeshift paper lid on top with a slot cut in it and "TIPS" written on it in marker.
I always enjoyed tipping the cute girls who worked there, and whenever a dude made my stuff really well. Is shitty they took it away.

Op here, just letting you all know that subway isn’t technically healthy it’s only supposed to help moderate what you eat. Some of the bread like the flatbread is super bad for you

Oh I'm sure it was a nightmare but maybe that's what made it that much more enjoyable.

who the fuck thinks subway is healthy, i always feel super guilty after eating there

This. Oil isn't unhealthy. The user you're replying to is a fucking moron. Most oils are extremely healthy as they're unprocessed fats.

Dis girl is a manager at one of my local Subways. She also does photography on the side. She's fucking hot.

>$5
thats not even enough for a six inch you cheap fuck, barely enough to cover chips and a drink. Go fuck yourself we don't need your bullshit.

Indeed. They are also good for putting on weight, which is what I am trying to do...fucking constantly..

A small loaf of bread with veggies and something like the sweet onion sauce is healthier than the McDiet of half of these neckbeards.

Op here again, if you ever want double meat but don’t want to pay three extra dollars then get a six inch with double meat instead as it’s only 1.50 then so basically you’re getting a footling portion of meat and a six inch bread

Redpill me on the new autumn carved turkey with the cranberry mustard sauce.

Dude. I'm 6'2 and was 150. The best thing I ever did was start chugging olive oil with milk and protein. Also boiling potatoes and dipping them in honey mustard is easy gains.
I'm 200 and mooscle six years later. Good on you.

It’s really fucking good make sure you get the cheddar cheese and toast it then get some onion on that bitch

Why is it that when I ask for every vegetable, they put on the regular amount of each and give me an inedible piece of floppy garbage? Do most subway workers not understand basic maths?

You can get some six inches for 4.49 like ham, meatball, turkey, and a pizza sub

The cranberry sauce is too sweet imo. Have them add sriracha with it for a bit of the spice.

Thanks dude. I was 119 6 years ago, now I'm struggling to stay at 145. 5'9". But yeah i do milk protein oil mixes everyday. I just started on that potato game though, mostly I fry them and eat with sour cream etc, Ill give boiling them a shot.

Ask for all the veggies but have them Only put like three tomatoes and cucumbers cut in half across it that way there’s not as much watery veggies in it

yeah 1but its like 6 dollars after taxes, and that still doesnt cover chips and drink you squalid cunt. Not too mention Im a grown ass working man I only order footlongs, you're literally buy me less than half a meal. Might as well get a fucking donut from 7/11

That's fucking the same thing. You're getting 2 total portions for 1.50 vs 4 total portions for 3.00

To cut out tax say it’s to go because they don’t tax food to go only sit ins get taxed and if you get the six inch sub of the day meal it’s only six dollars

Did you ever meet Jared?

No but my manager did when he was younger around ten and got a picture with him( his father owns about 33 subways)

what city you live in? If I see you or your little cunt friends passing out these pathetic excuses for "tributes" I'm going to ticket the fuck out of you.

>when he was younger around ten
Eeewww...I wonder if it was a "touching" story.

I have a few. Feel free to laugh at how retarded some of them sound but I swear I eat these.
>>tuna with cheese toasted on italian herbs and cheese toasted with chipotle sauce put on after toasting. cucumbers, green peppers, red onions
>>meatball with cheese toasted on italian herbs and cheese with chipotle and ranch sauces. no veggies.
>>sweet onion chicken teriyaki with salami and cheese toasted on italian herbs and cheese. red onions and green peppers after toasting with extra sweet onion sauce added.
>>last but not least, the only normal one really is chicken bacon ranch toasted on italian herbs and cheese with lettuce.

>10
did he get to taste Jareds 6 incher?

>Jareds 6 incher
Spicy meatball!

9 grain oats, roast beef and ham, provolone or American white cheese, tons of lettuce, tons of olives, light mayo, mustard, oil/vinegar, salt/pepper.

Simple but good.

You're gonna make it brah

Not quite sure but it’d be funny to think that

Seriously, just down a quarter bottle of olive oil daily. It's healthy fat, comparable to fishoils. Gaining fat is nothing considering eating only protein and struggling through workouts for 2 weeks is enough to drop 10 lbs of bodyfat.

I think that quite possibly the best sub I’ve ever had is the teriyaki chicken with bacon toasted with provolone with some sweet onion and onion

OP, can you find the recipe for the sweet onion?

Be on the lookout for a thread tomorrow with the ingredients I’m gonna post it

Iv been doing subway to lose weight. Weighed 298 at peak, carried it in my stomach. I dropped all processed sugar except 20ish grams, usually less. Greatly reduced carbs. Never eat white, only wheat.

It's been a month now I weight 263

The salt-overloaded pickelfaggot has found us.

veggie on wheat.

What about for type 2 diabetics?

I worked at Subway for 5 years while in high school/ college. Get out while you can OP.

Don’t worry I put my two weeks in yesterday

The body's reaction to weighloss is literally the feeling of starvation. You will feel hungry during the day and while you sleep when you're at a caloric loss. See it as progress. I probably don't have to tell you this as you're doing gods work user, but for all the other doublefaggots here- take a knowledgebomb.

What the fuck is that

Teriyaki chicken is good. Pepper jack tho, not flavorless provolone.

You mean > ?
Muhahahah!

I'm not a doctor user. I have no idea. I have just been lifting and eating healthy for 7-8 years.

Yep. You're killing yourself with the salt. I'm telling you.

meatball with tons of tomatoes, spinach, olives and banana peppers finished with a squirt of ranch and a dash of parm and oregano

What's great, everything tastes better. Veggies, meat fucking ice water is glorious. I hardly feel hungry anymore. I took a bite of cake for my wife's bday, I could hardly stand all that sugar.

I bought a few free weights at a garage sale to start using.

I'll Google it. Np.

Have you ever had aged sharp cheddar?
I don't understand how people outside of Wisconsin enjoy cheese but say extremely sharp cheese tastes bad.

I call it all the bacon
blt with double meat and extra bacon
siraccha sauce banana peppers jalopenos lettuce tomato and onion and pepper jack cheese toasted

I like sharp cheese. Never seen any at Subway, tho.