What is /b's preferred position?

What is /b's preferred position?

The lone lefty

Missionary with legs locked around your back so you have no option but to cum as deep inside her as possible

alone in the dark with my left hand on my cock

Cowgirl. Let her do all the work while you watch her tits bounce around.

either missionary while i choke them or girl riding me with titties in my face. doggy if the ass is fat.

L7

e4yjnww0 volafilee.

Pretty much anything that involves choking/hair pulling is quality

The quiet as a mouse because the kids are finally asleep.

I prefer cowgirl but for some reason missionary makes me cum instantly.

Sitting at my computer playing Overwatch alone in the dark, maybe with a Discord party.

Cowgirl is pretty cash, you can smack/finger her ass while sucking titties at the same time.

The reverse Italian chandelier

I just went for a reverse cowgirl ride that ended up with me on all fours, can't even see straight

my nigga. literally the best feeling in the world is when you have sex with a girl for the first time you try a little hair pulling or something like that and you can tell they're into it and they ask you for more and before you know it you're balls deep in her pussy while she begs you to choke her harder. also love that you chose a pic of dennis for the reply lol

Facefucking a girl whose laying down face up on the bed. That way their tongue glides across the whole top of your head. Shit is still the best thing I've ever felt

Props to this poor married soul

Missionary where you have her knees up by her head so her ass is up off the bed. You get super deep and it feels godlike jizzing in them in that position

The 'I'm eight months pregnant and I'm horny out of my fucking mind, just yank my skirt up, bend me over the kitchen counter, and fuck my brains out'

Seriously though, pregnant women go fucking nuts the last trimester. I think my ex and I fucked more in the last three months of her pregnancy than in the three years we spent trying to have a kid

I like reverse cowgirl
Tranny btw so I'm the bottom

The Viennese Oyster - You have excellent taste, sir

Yeah it definitely is more than just an act... breaking someone down (at least perceivably) is wild

agreed. the look in a girl's eyes when they trust you to fuck them like that is incomparable.

i sense a story here, do share

Her hog tied and gagged as I take my time.

This is actually my fav position cause its the easiest to make my girl cum.
At least this position but without holding her arms, i hold onto her waist

missionary for the sole purpose of procreation

the rest of you are wrong

face to face

Face down on the bed with my ass up.

Isn't this basically mating press?

and back to back