Which monospace font with unicode should i use?

which monospace font with unicode should i use?

alptest.bplaced.net/zz/test/fontmonospace/

unicode as in supports and displays characters alike the following.

あ•◘○

please respond.

thank you.

context.

pic related. it's what's on the site. for those that are scared to click links that aren't super popular mainstream "social media" like youtube.

the pic it's what the site looks like on windows xp sp2 with nothing added (i know security i'm not relly using it at all etc.); and my windows 7 with quite a bit here and there added.

for those of you who don't know what a monospace font is. a monospace font is where all characters are the same length; or supposed to be; as some are double-spaced; etc.; but they usually match. as proportional font is where the characters are not all the same length.

for those of you that don't know what unicode is. basically ascii characters were basic english or roman latin characters, then extended ascii extended that to some special characters of similar languages. utf-8 displays a lot of different characters, including alt codes, and asian and japanese characters; which i'm looking for support from in particularly. - mainly for completeness. so i can display japanese characters without them falling out of line.

i explain a lot about what i'm looking for on the site. but.

i'm basically looking for a font that ideally has every character or nearly every character in unicode without switching to a different font, shows up in www browsers, supports japanese characters etc., all characters are full-width (1) and not double-width (2), the fonts aren't bit-mapped based - so they can be re-sized without getting messed up, and consistent - without alt-codes being full-width and double-width randomly etc., etc..

other minor things wanted are is showing up in older operating systems, and operating systems in general. tho likely impossible. since a font like that from then isn't found. even the updated versions. apparently.

more context.

other pic.

i won't say what i'm leaning towards. so i'm neutral. - but. -

lucida console is nice. they're all even-space in notepad. but its' apparently uses a fall-back font for asian characters; as it does in www.

gnu unifont is nice. tho not really installed by anything standard; aside from a few gnu linux variants i guess. i don't like how japanese characters are double-spaced instead of the same width as other characters. but mostly i don't like how i can't resize it to any size without the font breaking. you can only really choose between the font size points of 12, 24, 48, 96, etc., etc.. otherwise. supports a lot of characters. without falling back. aside from a few emotion alt-codes; or these so-called "emoji"'s.

etc. etc..

more conext.

i was thinking about making a poll. but i decided not to. for right now. mainly because it's a pain in the ass to get to a sample size of 11 or more nowadays. because everyone's dead. apparently.

so i'll just post this thread, bump it - likely with tech related stuff, wait for replies, and probably delete it before 30 minutes. since i don't like serious business threads that drag out forever.

thank you.